-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Thanks for the people that are supporting me, I've updated section 1 and section 2.1 primary. Other sections have not been updated, please let me know if you found any issues with them!

Changed lategame tree (same gear,same amount of points)
https://pastebin.com/nfKbDikm

Pros: +30% DPS, More evasion+ additional Evasion mastery (Double evasion with
QoTF or stun immunity, etc almost everything is cool), possible new annoint- Atrophy instead of Corruption for map clear

Cons: slightly less hp (-200 hp overall), need to drop Flesh and Stone (but u wont be able to run it without Enlighten anyway+blind is pretty meh right now)

Can u check this?
Last edited by MagicVooDoo on Oct 19, 2021, 7:25:09 AM
I have played only PF version in 3.13, so have a question
Ive read comparison to Champion. The reason why i think about it is more consistent defence especially for new content that will stack debuff for incoming demage. I dont play alot builds per league so i worried if this build just fast galsscannon or it should be ok with Delirium, Simulacrum, Blight and probably new league-mechanic? Im ok if Champ has lower damage, but if Deadeye doesnt die after 2 hits may be i will go Deadeye for SC.

Also i dont see in any of these builds where do people planning take Ailment Immunity while 3.16 added some new sources.
Last edited by omgree on Oct 19, 2021, 8:34:38 AM
"
omgree wrote:
Ive read comparison to Champion. The reason why i think about it is more consistent defence especially for new content that will stack debuff for incoming demage. I dont play alot builds per league so i worried if this build just fast galsscannon or it should be ok with Delirium, Simulacrum, Blight and probably new league-mechanic? Im ok if Champ has lower damage, but if Deadeye doesnt die after 2 hits may be i will go Deadeye for SC.

Also i dont see in any of these builds where do people planning take Ailment Immunity while 3.16 added some new sources.

As Remi, the author of the build, wrote in the 3.16 build update & in the notes of the PoB, since Wind Dancer is dead & due to some other changes this build has lost a lot of survivability.
Since its an evasion based build & since as a Deadeye you probably wont reach more than 5k health and you will get one shot every once in a while. But that's quite similar to the PF version of the build, and to almost any build that have only evasion life & ele res as defences.

Althought, thanks to Occupying Force (Deadeye Mirage Archer ascendancy) & with some investments in damage you can (try to) kite while still being able to do some real damage.
Also, it's a league starter & to quote the PoB Notes : "I personally don't recommend ultra investing into the build as it has lost too much survivability compared to before." You will be able to reach around 900K dps & around 3.5k to 4K life by lvl 85-90 with a 5link Quill Rain and low-tier/early map gear (1c worth Life+Res items & a cheap low damage rolls quiver), which is really nice for a league starter. Because it means you'll be able to start farming some currency without any significant investment in this build.

About Ailment Immunity : you won't get it with this build unless you invest into it (small cluster + passives point + craft on your gear) which will impact your overall dps, so... It might not be worth the trouble. Some players think it is, others think it's not

TL;DR : If you really wanna play Toxic Rain & fear u'll die to endgame content if you play Deadeye, well u might lose some portals especially if you're not used to endgame content, but afaik you can do all endgame content (as of 3.15) except 100% Delirious T16 maps.

My two cents : farm as much currency as you can with the deadeye build (cuz' clearspeed is really nice) & then see if you want to invest more because you like the gameplay or reroll. This is what i'll probably do this league start btw.

Last edited by Asna1 on Oct 19, 2021, 10:41:33 AM
"
Asna1 wrote:
"
omgree wrote:

As Remi, the author of the build, wrote in the 3.16 build update & in the notes of the PoB, since Wind Dancer is dead & due to some other changes this build has lost a lot of survivability.
Since its an evasion based build & since as a Deadeye you probably wont reach more than 5k health and you will get one shot every once in a while. But that's quite similar to the PF version of the build, and to almost any build that have only evasion life & ele res as defences.

Althought, thanks to Occupying Force (Deadeye Mirage Archer ascendancy) & with some investments in damage you can (try to) kite while still being able to do some real damage.
Also, it's a league starter & to quote the PoB Notes : "I personally don't recommend ultra investing into the build as it has lost too much survivability compared to before." You will be able to reach around 900K dps & around 3.5k to 4K life by lvl 85-90 with a 5link Quill Rain and low-tier/early map gear (1c worth Life+Res items & a cheap low damage rolls quiver), which is really nice for a league starter. Because it means you'll be able to start farming some currency without any significant investment in this build.

About Ailment Immunity : you won't get it with this build unless you invest into it (small cluster + passives point + craft on your gear) which will impact your overall dps, so... It might not be worth the trouble. Some players think it is, others think it's not

TL;DR : If you really wanna play Toxic Rain & fear u'll die to endgame content if you play Deadeye, well u might lose some portals especially if you're not used to endgame content, but afaik you can do all endgame content (as of 3.15) except 100% Delirious T16 maps.

My two cents : farm as much currency as you can with the deadeye build (cuz' clearspeed is really nice) & then see if you want to invest more because you like the gameplay or reroll. This is what i'll probably do this league start btw.

is that really bad the defensese in 3.16? i really love this guide and this build.
"
Asna1 wrote:

As Remi, the author of the build...

Thanks for deep explanation, sounds very reasonable.
By the way i've checked week 1 of Expedition on poe.ninja and it were 77% raiders vs 4% Deadeyes, but pre-nerfed dodge and raider explains it.
Literally im choosing between - not dying alot with medicore clearspeed and dying sometimes with high clearspeed. I have often played only 1-3 builds per league depends on my time and interesting stuff to try so it matters to me choose wisely. How much MS has buffed Deadeye vs Champion?
any hype for the unique flask belt in relation to this build?
"
keygy wrote:

is that really bad the defensese in 3.16? i really love this guide and this build.

It's not that bad tbh, it's just that it is not as good as it used to be (like back when Toxic Rain Trickster was op af, or when the Hardened Scars Pathfinder was op).
Basically, if the defenses layers of the build are just : Evasion + Life + capped Elemental Resistances, each time you take a really big hit it's like tossing a coin to know if you're going to get one-shot or if you're going to live.
So if you want to avoid getting one-shot as much as possible you have to be careful while mapping, you have to kite during bossfight & let the Mirage Archers do the damage while you play safe, etc.

It's clearly not some build with high armour + maxblock + 7k-8k life & life leech or some build with 8k ES, lot of regen & max block, but those kind of builds might not have as much dps as TR Deadeye or might need a lot of investment to reach both an insane amount of defenses & an insane dps.

"
omgree wrote:
"
Asna1 wrote:

As Remi, the author of the build...

Thanks for deep explanation, sounds very reasonable.
By the way i've checked week 1 of Expedition on poe.ninja and it were 77% raiders vs 4% Deadeyes, but pre-nerfed dodge and raider explains it.
Literally im choosing between - not dying alot with medicore clearspeed and dying sometimes with high clearspeed. I have often played only 1-3 builds per league depends on my time and interesting stuff to try so it matters to me choose wisely. How much MS has buffed Deadeye vs Champion?

I basically skipped Expedition (not enough time to play) so i did not know about those stats, but i do remember that a few content creators made vids about TR Raider, so it might be a bit of an explanation as well.

To be honest, i don't know how much MS Champion gets exactly, but from what i understand it's clearly not on the same level as Deadeye because of Gathering Winds (free perma tailwind, meaning 8% increased action speed, & up to 150% increased effectiveness of tailwind). From what i remember last time i played TR Deadeye (3.14) it feels and is really fast with GW + Quicksilver of Adrenaline + 30% MS Boots (+200% MS modifier according to PoB, which is a lot)

*Edit : As an exemple, Asmodeus just released his new PoB for his TR Champion (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1oKC16ddU), up to +160% MS modifier while Quicksilver flask is up due to QoTF (1% increased MS per 600Evasion up to 75%). So MS-wise it's pretty decent & Champion defenses look really high.
Still, Champion dps will be lower than Deadeye dps due to the lack of Occupying Force, although i did not look in details (& also some options on his PoB are ticked when they shouldn't, which is misleading to say the least).
Last edited by Asna1 on Oct 19, 2021, 4:55:48 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Thanks for the people that are supporting me, I've updated section 1 and section 2.1 primary. Other sections have not been updated, please let me know if you found any issues with them!

little issue with the pob:

leveling 3 has wasting skilled + the mastery

leveling 4 has wasting + mastery removed

leveling 5 has both back.

leveling 6 has the mastery removed

leveling 7 has it back.

just a missclick or any reason to remove it?
Hi, been looking to do this build as my Scourge league starter. Though, I've been wanting to see if I could run this as a Scion so I could swap over to a different build once I generate enough currency. Do you think this would be possible or would I be wasting my time trying to make it work?

Thanks!
"
Kirbmon wrote:

little issue with the pob:

leveling 3 has wasting skilled + the mastery

leveling 4 has wasting + mastery removed

leveling 5 has both back.

leveling 6 has the mastery removed

leveling 7 has it back.

just a missclick or any reason to remove it?

"

Pros: +30% DPS, More evasion+ additional Evasion mastery (Double evasion with
QoTF or stun immunity, etc almost everything is cool), possible new annoint- Atrophy instead of Corruption for map clear

Cons: slightly less hp (-200 hp overall), need to drop Flesh and Stone (but u wont be able to run it without Enlighten anyway+blind is pretty meh right now)

Can u check this?

Great, thanks for letting me now, I forgot about it because I have to allocate points by myself 7 times in a row.

Note: Gems section are also not updated, please take note of it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info