-

Just read your guide, another way to apply 15 withered stacks is Vaal Summon Skeleton + Withering touch. 32 skellies apply it instantly and coud tank some dps for you
"
FreedomOI wrote:
Just read your guide, another way to apply 15 withered stacks is Vaal Summon Skeleton + Withering touch. 32 skellies apply it instantly and coud tank some dps for you

I suppose it depends down to whether if the minion AI is shafted or nah, because withering touch is 25% chance to apply and only warriors can do that, mages uses spells (i believe) and they won't be able to do that
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Will this be updated for 3.16?

I really want to go for TR this league, never tried it before and I'm so excited to play it in Scourge!!

So very nice guide btw.
2.9 POB is out. Godspeed, Remi. Looking forward to your changes.
IGN: FeverMode
"
Zrag wrote:
Will this be updated for 3.16?

I really want to go for TR this league, never tried it before and I'm so excited to play it in Scourge!!

So very nice guide btw.

It seems TR will (almost) be back at were it was back at Harvest and Ultimatum. This is the best build I've ever played so far, I'm so excited to finally come back to the game. <3
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY REMI ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I cant seem to find an answer in your first post - why you chose DE over raider/pf pre 3.16?
Also do you consider champ for 3.16 ?
Last edited by arcadiyan on Oct 19, 2021, 1:51:27 AM
"
arcadiyan wrote:
I cant seem to find an answer in your first post - why you chose DE over raider/pf pre 3.16?
Also do you consider champ for 3.16 ?

Check "1.3 Why Deadeye? Why not mines?".
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY REMI ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hope to see you make Deadeye work again with TR, everybody is using another class, but i would prefer Deadeye, gogogo remiiii
Last edited by rocky555 on Oct 19, 2021, 6:10:42 AM
Thanks for the people that are supporting me, I've updated section 1 and section 2.1 primary. Other sections have not been updated, please let me know if you found any issues with them!
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info