-

Hi Remi. Thank you for all your hard work. Thus far is this looking viable for 3.16? I'd really like to league start with it if so... easy for me to then switch do deepy delvy boy after!
"
Above_9 wrote:
Hi Remi. Thank you for all your hard work. Thus far is this looking viable for 3.16? I'd really like to league start with it if so... easy for me to then switch do deepy delvy boy after!

Should be still viable, but we should wait for patch notes first :>
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
How is it correct to count DPS for the build ? Does PoB show DPS per pod or something ? Because 7kk DPS in high-end gear seems kinda meh.
"
How is it correct to count DPS for the build ? Does PoB show DPS per pod or something ? Because 7kk DPS in high-end gear seems kinda meh.

Check mine: https://pastebin.com/fhN4FYBF
Take a look at the Configuration page, as there's some fields you have to change there.
"
CiceroRiPi wrote:
"

Check mine: https://pastebin.com/fhN4FYBF
Take a look at the Configuration page, as there's some fields you have to change there.

Thank you, that looks better.
so, this build , will be ok for 3.16 ?

thank you
this has probably been asked before, but I don't know how to search threads in this forum without having to comb through the whole board. what do you think about gluttony for this build?

I know that it resets gale force when (flame)dashing, but that's always stacked up within the next half a second anyway. but in turn it gives much more consistent endurance charge uptime with enduring composure. without gluttony I find myself without charges all the time, because well...this build dodges a lot. so it's either permanent 3charge immortal call with potentially less gale force, or full gale force with chargeless IC a lot of the time.

not to mention all the other amazing utility it brings with the sustain vs cursed enemies + culling strike, which we don't have unless we use maloney.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this remi. thanks for the build
Does bottled faith work with this build? any increased damage to caustic arrow/toxic rain? worth it?
"
Nehpets187 wrote:
Does bottled faith work with this build? any increased damage to caustic arrow/toxic rain? worth it?

Its the usual 7-10% increased dps when on consecrated ground.
8ex for that arent worth it, I would call people who use it a "pob-warrior"

Even if you have the 8ex you will loose a flask slot...
Last edited by FreedomOI on Oct 16, 2021, 4:10:25 PM
"
val0s wrote:
this has probably been asked before, but I don't know how to search threads in this forum without having to comb through the whole board. what do you think about gluttony for this build?

I know that it resets gale force when (flame)dashing, but that's always stacked up within the next half a second anyway. but in turn it gives much more consistent endurance charge uptime with enduring composure. without gluttony I find myself without charges all the time, because well...this build dodges a lot. so it's either permanent 3charge immortal call with potentially less gale force, or full gale force with chargeless IC a lot of the time.

not to mention all the other amazing utility it brings with the sustain vs cursed enemies + culling strike, which we don't have unless we use maloney.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this remi. thanks for the build

my new setup will probably be transcendence / iron reflex setup. So I don't think I would be grabbing gluttony for it since we would be getting hit a lot more often now. I don't plan to set this build as an evasion setup anymore but I will have to wait for the new tree and look into the masteries
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info