-

"
idkwat wrote:
Hey remi, questions:

Do you recommend this over Champion in SC?
Is the guide updated for the new tree?
Do you have leveling and mapping loot filters we can use.

Thx. Hopefully you can answer today as I want to test it out today and tomorrow.

He updated the "Why deadeye" part and answer your question here, and the tree is updated, you can go practice o/
I have a question regarding your pob. When I want to calculate the full dps with 3 mirage archers do I have to select 3 in the "count" option or keep it as 1? Since the mirage archer damage is already calculated
Nm. Re-read and answered my own q.
Last edited by Tainted_Turkey on Oct 20, 2021, 2:54:41 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Asna1 wrote:

I tried to ...

The wither is great with withering step, which you would only be using on bosses anyway.

Double clusters are way too glass cannon, I've did a lot of setup to make the build tankier while have respectable damage.

I am not using that (10% spell sup if gear have evasion) on the endgame tree, but I am using it on the early game tree.

I totally forgot about withering step
I got the last version of your PoB, it looks really well balanced !

Thanks a lot for your answers, much appreciated, & thanks for making this build !
(I must say, I managed to get my first Sirus kill & my first real endgame experience in PoE with the old Trickster version of your build, & it was from this point that I really started to enjoy & understand this game, so tyvm)
Hey, will it be ok to have 5-7kk dps on endgame Toxic rain instead of 11kk that are in your PoB? I have never played TR and wanna try this league. But i wanna respec some points into the defence options.
Last edited by Lanfear_The_Chosen on Oct 21, 2021, 2:48:02 AM
Hi, will you update tree to 3.16? It looks little different than 3.15
"
Hey, will it be ok to have 5-7kk dps on endgame Toxic rain instead of 11kk that are in your PoB? I have never played TR and wanna try this league. But i wanna respec some points into the defence options.

it will feel a lot worse. That's the Tldr I have to give

"
qbatronix wrote:

It's already updated
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:

It's already updated

Ups, didn't see there is PoB. Thanks
Last edited by qbatronix on Oct 21, 2021, 4:13:36 AM
Hi!

I saw your post about the 39% total inc AoE for the 5 overlaps. My question: what exactlly is AoE Radius used for? Do we still need to get to 21, or do we need to get anything at all? Sorry, it's a bit confusing for me.

Thank you! :)
From the patch notes:

"
Influence modifiers that Trigger Assassin's, Poacher’s or Warlord’s Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy now only Trigger if you do not have a Mark applied to an enemy.

Does this completely brick the "Focal Point" ascendancy node? If our Marks aren't removed from dead enemies, and our ring won't apply a Mark if we already have one applied, that means we'll just end up applying one Mark per map, right??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info