-

"
Duugs wrote:
Does the mod on head hunter "x% increased damage with hits against rare monsters" increase the damage of toxic rains DoT?
Anything "with hits" doesn't apply to DOT.
The buffs from headhunter are fairly good, i use one for mapping with caustic arrow then gem swap for toxic rain for bosses.
Will you rework you guide for 3.16 ? It seems like we got alot of changes with defence tools
"
Will you rework you guide for 3.16 ? It seems like we got alot of changes with defence tools

Mostly nerfs lol
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
I want to thank you for this build, i love it! I had a "the perfect form" to get the arctic armor.
I am planning on starting 3.16 with this build. Will it still be viable league-starter after annihilation of Dodge mechanic ?
P.S. is spending of a few ex on Carcass Jack at the start of a league worth it or 50% inc area dmg doesn't do much for us ?
Last edited by Its_OP on Oct 11, 2021, 11:56:25 AM
Evasion may be in a bad spot next league.

But what if you take Iron Reflexes to transform all of your Evasion to Armour (Dex doesn't increase Evasion anymore) and Magebane (Dex doesn't increase Evasion but give Supress Spell Damage). Would that work? Can you take 2 Keystones that have the same drawback?

Last edited by Slowdice2 on Oct 11, 2021, 12:13:57 PM
"
I am planning on starting 3.16 with this build. Will it still be viable league-starter after annihilation of Dodge mechanic ?
P.S. is spending of a few ex on Carcass Jack at the start of a league worth it or 50% inc area dmg doesn't do much for us ?

Definitely still viable, weaker survivability won't kill off a build anyway.

No, Carcass is not worth it

"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Evasion may be in a bad spot next league.

But what if you take Iron Reflexes to transform all of your Evasion to Armour (Dex doesn't increase Evasion anymore) and Magebane (Dex doesn't increase Evasion but give Supress Spell Damage). Would that work? Can you take 2 Keystones that have the same drawback?

No clue, probably not. But it also depends on the positioning of the keystones
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Is it worth making an end-game bow on an +2 arrows fractured base instead of 8% AS Synthesis base ?
"
Is it worth making an end-game bow on an +2 arrows fractured base instead of 8% AS Synthesis base ?

There is kinda no point in crafting a +2 arrow. A lot of testings have been done and from my results (via PvP), arrows does nothing to directly increase your damage. It does increase your coverage so it is an indirect way for more damage. But compared to losing either attack speed / dot multi, not worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info