-

When do you guys/remi do the endgame respec?
I am level 92 right now, with wither and mark and +1 curse.
what is the threshold for ascendency respec?
Friendly advice for people doing this build, follow the POB passives and not the images, otherwise you're gonna have to respec more than 10 passives for the switch up later on.
"
cilader wrote:
Suddenly I discovered that if you:
1 change malevolence to flesh and stone
2 move ca to swap
then the survival rate flies into space

Or, keep malevolence, skip Aspect of Crab

Run Malevolence > Clarity > Flesh and Stone > Enlighten lv3 (yeah dun even need lv4)

In fact, you still have enough for lv1 precision on separate setup for that watcher's eye mod, or can skip it altogether cos I prefer having immune to bleed instead with clarity

Ik a lot of my gem links are out of wack atm but im not able to get on right now to change them back around. But besides that what can I improve on? Im in yellow maps and starting to have some trouble.

I have replicas conq efficiency socketed. On a budget so I only have 1ex orb to spend. Trying to decide what I could invest that in to help out the build.
Last edited by xAnGu1shB33Fx on Sep 8, 2021, 6:52:54 PM
"
xAnGu1shB33Fx wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Ik a lot of my gem links are out of wack atm but im not able to get on right now to change them back around. But besides that what can I improve on? Im in yellow maps and starting to have some trouble.

I have replicas conq efficiency socketed. On a budget so I only have 1ex orb to spend. Trying to decide what I could invest that in to help out the build.

I don't know why you are supporting Malevolence inside the 6l, basically it almost does nothing there but reduce your damage.

For the upgrades, follow the progression route in the PoB.

But seriously though, fix your gems right now.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
How you get those *4(dps multiplier for this skill) i dont understand.?

"
Nekromantix84 wrote:

overlaps
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Nekromantix84 wrote:
POB -> config:

This is skill's default behaviour since 3.14.
Can anyone tell me if i have set my POB correct please??

Enjoying the build, i just swap toxic rain gem for caustic arrow for clear then back to toxic rain for bosses.

https://pastebin.com/60NQfxna
Hello,

Switching to toxic rain from ice shot cause toxic rain is my life I guess. I always do the trickster version and decided to try this version. I was wondering for the gloves if it is better to run a hands of the templar with despair with 44 % effect with 1+ to socketed gems or if a rare a Apothecary's Gloves with Chaos DOT and normal DOT ( hunter /warlord slammed) is better?

and what are some good corruptions for the torrents belt that should be looked for ? (max life , all res or effect duration?)

thank you for the answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info