-

Do we set Immortal Call on left click?
hello, im back to the game after few years. So I am learning this game again.
I really like this build, im 84 lvl atm, everything is fine but what to do with chaos resist bosses?
my ign: lastriko
Last edited by bombero on Aug 27, 2021, 3:48:01 PM
"
bombero wrote:
hello, im back to the game after few years. So I am learning this game again.
I really like this build, im 84 lvl atm, everything is fine but what to do with chaos resist bosses?

Chaos resist doesn't mean they are immune to chaos damage, it just means they take reduced chaos damage. All monsters in the game have some form of damage mitigation, your option is basically deal more damage.

"
imRadial wrote:
Do we set Immortal Call on left click?

Yep
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Is there a decent way of getting leech? the little bit you get from brush with death just doesnt seem to be enough to sustain and poacher's seems to do little to nothing in terms of life gain especially while mapping. I feel like im missing something but im straight spamming my health pot every second while mapping. Thanks for any tips you can give me for surviving.

p.s i love the build outside of the constant health pot spamming lol
"
sk1thr1x wrote:
Is there a decent way of getting leech? the little bit you get from brush with death just doesnt seem to be enough to sustain and poacher's seems to do little to nothing in terms of life gain especially while mapping. I feel like im missing something but im straight spamming my health pot every second while mapping. Thanks for any tips you can give me for surviving.

p.s i love the build outside of the constant health pot spamming lol

DoT builds could never leech, the closest thing we could get leech is life gain on hit but we don't hit a lot, and the hits are also delayed. Hence the build is more reliant on flask spamming
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
The POB and the tree progression section in this guide are quite different from one another. Mainly before the clusters tree. Are they both viable for 3.15 or is one the more up to date tree ? Loving this guide btw!

"
The POB and the tree progression section in this guide are quite different from one another. Mainly before the clusters tree. Are they both viable for 3.15 or is one the more up to date tree ? Loving this guide btw!

either works, but pob are more updated
Could we just as easily go raider instead of deadeye with the same tree? so far survivability is my main issue and i feel like swapping to raider would solve a lot of those issues. I am just not sure if the skill tree would still be fine just swapping straight to raider.
"
sk1thr1x wrote:
Could we just as easily go raider instead of deadeye with the same tree? so far survivability is my main issue and i feel like swapping to raider would solve a lot of those issues. I am just not sure if the skill tree would still be fine just swapping straight to raider.

skill tree would still be fine, imo it won't change anything much from going raider, but you are free to do whatever you feel like, and I won't be stopping you from doing it.
"
sk1thr1x wrote:

I just spec'd over to raider. I was having the same issues. I could all map tiers and damage was definitely there but I'm desperately trying to get a little more tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info