-

I just wanted to say thank you for this guide. I am level 83 and I am having fun. I do have a problem with survivability, but I know what the issue is, so I will keep grinding to get to where I need to be. This guide is great, and I wish more guides were like this one!
This guide great, yes, but evasion not very... comfortable type of defence. I'm on 91 lvl, have some gear and sometimes i get random oneshot from white mobs on yellow maps
So, first of all: Thank you for the guide! I really enjoy & like it, as well as your Explanation.
I started PoE 2-3 Months ago, with Enki's Arc Witch, in 3.15 I started with his Lightning Templar, but I fucked up my gear & resis, didn't finish Act 10.

But I sticked with your build, and I'm in T13/14 Maps, today I should hit Awakener Level 4.

I just laughed about the comments the last two pages, because survivability was my biggest problem too. Now with 4.3k HP, Chaos Resi 50% im okay, I only die to some conquerer special shots or when I fuck up Flask-Piano and stand in the middle of thousand projectiles.

1)
I still do not use Precision Aura, because I cannot reserve it. Is it normal that you can only use it as soon as you have the "Malevolence reserves less Mana" thing, or did I do smt. wrong?
Im so happy about my chaos resi, for Rings & stuff that gives me more mana I would need to drop Resi / HP. But probably I should search on Trade and spent some chaos to solve that? (Edit 4: With Jewels and Shit I could manage now to use precision, but earlier it felt impossible. Are we supposed to keep Precision at low level, like the gem exampel in the guide?)

2)
I have a problem with upgrading my gear now, I don't know what to do, I have 140 Chaos atm. With a few Ex, I knew what to buy, but now its rough.
Buy a new 6 Link Chest with better buffs?
Buy Rings with Chaos Resi, Mana, HP?
I have a lot of the anomalous gems, I have empower lvl 3.
The Large Clusters from PoB cost 2-3 Ex, but should I just dismiss one of the chaos Allocates and try to get a cluster with two of them?
I have ToH.
EDIT 2: I'm playing around with helmet & belt, I have another helmet that will give me 75%+ Light Resi again.

I noticed with the recent Conquerers that my damage falls off a bit, but maybe thats normal for the boss fights?

My Character should be public, but I understand if you can't be bothered with these questions, maybe I'll try to ask in your discord.

EDIT 1:
3) I made a Toxic Rain Lvl 21, at what point is it worth it to exchange it for Anomalous Toxic Rain? Should I buy Ano. and level it offhand, switch it in when it hits Level 20? And should I try corrupting the Ano.Tox. for lvl 21, or is the danger of losing quality too high?

EDIT 3:
Should I drop the Totem Setup on my boots, and put all the auras there? (In Expectation of getting my Quill Rain 6 or 5 linked soonish).
If I keep the totems, is it better to have Despair or Whither 20% Qual in there? I suppose Despair, since we have whitering step-
Poachers Mark is single target, so I guess it's useless in the totem setup?
Thank you anyway for the great guide! It's a lot of fun and I really hope I'll be able to do all content.
Last edited by D4rkseeker on Sep 2, 2021, 8:46:01 AM

This is my third character this League & so far I like him a lot! However, I don't quite understand the Gem Setup.
The guide doesn't mention anything about totems, but only the totem replacement in the quiver "Maloney's Mechanism". The POB does say something about "Damage Amplifier - Wither Totems", but I have no Gem slots left to use that setup.

Can someone please write me briefly what the Gems setup would look like with the Totems? Something like:

Bow: Toxic Rain - Vicious Projectiles - Void Manipulation - Mirage Archer - Swift Affliction - Efficacy

Helmet: ....

Here is my char:

https://pastebin.com/w0N7C7iZ
"

This is my third character this League & so far I like him a lot! However, I don't quite understand the Gem Setup.
The guide doesn't mention anything about totems, but only the totem replacement in the quiver "Maloney's Mechanism". The POB does say something about "Damage Amplifier - Wither Totems", but I have no Gem slots left to use that setup.

Can someone please write me briefly what the Gems setup would look like with the Totems? Something like:

Bow: Toxic Rain - Vicious Projectiles - Void Manipulation - Mirage Archer - Swift Affliction - Efficacy

Helmet: ....

Here is my char:

https://pastebin.com/w0N7C7iZ

Maloney's Mechanism gives you 3 sockets for you to slot into the item, and those are the gems you should put into.

If you choose to play with wither totems, it will be the classic setup
Wither - Spell totem - multiple - faster casting
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
D4rkseeker wrote:

1)
I still do not use Precision Aura, because I cannot reserve it. Is it normal that you can only use it as soon as you have the "Malevolence reserves less Mana" thing, or did I do smt. wrong?
Im so happy about my chaos resi, for Rings & stuff that gives me more mana I would need to drop Resi / HP. But probably I should search on Trade and spent some chaos to solve that? (Edit 4: With Jewels and Shit I could manage now to use precision, but earlier it felt impossible. Are we supposed to keep Precision at low level, like the gem exampel in the guide?)

Yes, we keep precision at low levels because we want to utilize it for just the accuracy / attack speed watchers.

"
D4rkseeker wrote:

2)
I have a problem with upgrading my gear now, I don't know what to do, I have 140 Chaos atm. With a few Ex, I knew what to buy, but now its rough.
Buy a new 6 Link Chest with better buffs?
Buy Rings with Chaos Resi, Mana, HP?
I have a lot of the anomalous gems, I have empower lvl 3.
The Large Clusters from PoB cost 2-3 Ex, but should I just dismiss one of the chaos Allocates and try to get a cluster with two of them?
I have ToH.
EDIT 2: I'm playing around with helmet & belt, I have another helmet that will give me 75%+ Light Resi again.

I noticed with the recent Conquerers that my damage falls off a bit, but maybe thats normal for the boss fights?

My Character should be public, but I understand if you can't be bothered with these questions, maybe I'll try to ask in your discord.

For the clusters, you can dismiss one of them just fine.
I suggest you to follow the progression route either on the guide or in the PoB, because nothing much would change and I would be repeating myself at the end.

Your damage will eventually fall off on high tier conquerors but it is still relevant and able to kill them just fine.

"
D4rkseeker wrote:

EDIT 1:
3) I made a Toxic Rain Lvl 21, at what point is it worth it to exchange it for Anomalous Toxic Rain? Should I buy Ano. and level it offhand, switch it in when it hits Level 20? And should I try corrupting the Ano.Tox. for lvl 21, or is the danger of losing quality too high?

EDIT 3:
Should I drop the Totem Setup on my boots, and put all the auras there? (In Expectation of getting my Quill Rain 6 or 5 linked soonish).
If I keep the totems, is it better to have Despair or Whither 20% Qual in there? I suppose Despair, since we have whitering step-
Poachers Mark is single target, so I guess it's useless in the totem setup?
Thank you anyway for the great guide! It's a lot of fun and I really hope I'll be able to do all content.

No, not worth it. I would rather sell it 20/20 uncorrupted out for profit.

Sure that works, they don't need to be qualitied. Withering step and totems exist there to apply wither applications, they don't do anything else aside from that.

Poachers mark is for mana sustain issues and life gain, which requires accuracy, so we will be benefited by precision. It is not a direct damage boost, it helps out on your sustain. If you want damage, despair will be the one to go. Depsair does not apply wither, it is a curse on reducing chaos res.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey my english is not so Good but i try this Build for First Time so für Mapping an clear is Caustig Arrow the best or ? And its Arrow Nova whit Caustig Arrow must have or can i Play it normal so.... no Arrow Nova ? ^^
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
Hey my english is not so Good but i try this Build for First Time so für Mapping an clear is Caustig Arrow the best or ? And its Arrow Nova whit Caustig Arrow must have or can i Play it normal so.... no Arrow Nova ? ^^

You can play without arrow nova if you like. You can use dying sun for extra projectiles if normal caustic arrow without arrow nova feels too small.

Yes, caustic arrow is faster for mapping than toxic rain because toxic rain has a delay of arrows landing and pods appearing.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:

You can play without arrow nova if you like. You can use dying sun for extra projectiles if normal caustic arrow without arrow nova feels too small.

Yes, caustic arrow is faster for mapping than toxic rain because toxic rain has a delay of arrows landing and pods appearing.

Ok thx so much Yes Arrow Nova feel so Hmm clunky ??? To much spraying in all sides i Love more direct hit. :)
Suddenly I discovered that if you:
1 change malevolence to flesh and stone
2 move ca to swap
then the survival rate flies into space

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info