-

Given the way TR overlapping works, is it a good call to enchant helmet with +40% Toxic Rain damage instead of +1 arrow?
"
Given the way TR overlapping works, is it a good call to enchant helmet with +40% Toxic Rain damage instead of +1 arrow?
If you want more damage rather than more clear (which extra arrow is for), you should probably look into enchants like "malevolence has reduced reservation" (if it will help squeeze extra aura), "increased effectiveness of despair" or "blood rage grants extra attack speed".
Veteran's Awareness should be also included in the written guide. After I looked through the video guide I noticed it and it does help with survival. Also no mention of using replica quill rain for a weapon swap.
HI i build this as starter and invest much into it but its not even close to what it should be in your POB u have 22 mill dps and i have 300k dps i don't understand https://pastebin.com/sHdc6CP6 here is my POB Just Look for yourself how 20 mill even possible at most i can get 1 mill yeah i dont have 2 medium cluster and very high end gear and i am level 76 but i expect to have at least 2-3 mill dps with this invest i found this build through poebuild.cc and when i saw show case i was really hype but now i am very disappointed Enlighten me pls i am struggling red tier maps (defense is bad too)
"
sam2992 wrote:
HI i build this as starter and invest much into it but its not even close to what it should be in your POB u have 22 mill dps and i have 300k dps i don't understand https://pastebin.com/sHdc6CP6 here is my POB Just Look for yourself how 20 mill even possible at most i can get 1 mill yeah i dont have 2 medium cluster and very high end gear and i am level 76 but i expect to have at least 2-3 mill dps with this invest i found this build through poebuild.cc and when i saw show case i was really hype but now i am very disappointed Enlighten me pls i am struggling red tier maps (defense is bad too)
First of all you should not be in red maps at lvl 76. You have 3,3k life and that's too little, this build should be able to get at least 4k+ with ok gear and picking the Scion life wheel (here's where low level comes to play by not being able to reach these).

But anyway buy lvl 21 toxic rain, you have lots of expensive stuff but running with lvl 18 main gem.

Also it's not a great idea to transition to clusters when you leave empty jewel sockets in them or run one with only 2 notables.

You should also shift some of that much overcapped fire resist to chaos resist.

I'm not sure why do you have both flame dash and smoke mine since they share charges / cooldown. I would drop flame dash in favour of using anomalous withering step and put that helmet setup in the body (so both immortal call and withering step can benefit from enhance + second wind + increased duration).

I would also enchant the bow with attack speed instead of accuracy.

Possible defensives would be adding vaal grace to your setup, getting corrupted blood immunity on a jewel, upgrading pantheons if you didn't, and getting some chaos res then replacing blood of the karui with forbidden taste + cast when taken savage hit enchant (now bench craftable). I have a char with +26% chaos res and the degen still hurts so you need chaos res, but degen can be countered by enduring cry while one-shot cannot.

Also look into alt-qual gems. Withering step, immortal call, enduring cry, urgent orders, mirage archer and maybe few others I don't remember from the top of my head have important improvements in alternate quality.
Sorry for very noob question but why are we using Flame Dash and Smoke Mine? It says its self explanatory but I don't understand why we would use two different flavors of dashes with the same cooldown.
Thank you for your time.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
sam2992 wrote:
First of all you should not be in red maps at lvl 76. You have 3,3k life and that's too little, this build should be able to get at least 4k+ with ok gear and picking the Scion life wheel (here's where low level comes to play by not being able to reach these).

But anyway buy lvl 21 toxic rain, you have lots of expensive stuff but running with lvl 18 main gem.

Also it's not a great idea to transition to clusters when you leave empty jewel sockets in them or run one with only 2 notables.

You should also shift some of that much overcapped fire resist to chaos resist.

I'm not sure why do you have both flame dash and smoke mine since they share charges / cooldown. I would drop flame dash in favour of using anomalous withering step and put that helmet setup in the body (so both immortal call and withering step can benefit from enhance + second wind + increased duration).

I would also enchant the bow with attack speed instead of accuracy.

Possible defensives would be adding vaal grace to your setup, getting corrupted blood immunity on a jewel, upgrading pantheons if you didn't, and getting some chaos res then replacing blood of the karui with forbidden taste + cast when taken savage hit enchant (now bench craftable). I have a char with +26% chaos res and the degen still hurts so you need chaos res, but degen can be countered by enduring cry while one-shot cannot.

Also look into alt-qual gems. Withering step, immortal call, enduring cry, urgent orders, mirage archer and maybe few others I don't remember from the top of my head have important improvements in alternate quality.
i cant afford anything i am broken now but even with lvl 21 toxic rain i get 470k dps
for that one point i didnt had currency to buy another cluster
i still have smoke mine cause i used it and didnt feel good cause i have to put it in my movement keybind (detonate) and i have to cast immortal call myself so i decided to use flame dash and immortal call on my left click or movement i dont actully use smoke mine its just there
anyway all the things u said is minor changes and at best they give me 300k dps (which i am broke now and cant afford them i wanted to farm shaper and now i cant even farm shaper) and its not even close to 22 mill dps i just want more dps to farm shaper like 2-4 mill and i dont know what to do or upgrade which close that HUGE GAP it seems you dont even know. i am sad
"
sam2992 wrote:

anyway all the things u said is minor changes and at best they give me 300k dps (which i am broke now and cant afford them i wanted to farm shaper and now i cant even farm shaper) and its not even close to 22 mill dps i just want more dps to farm shaper like 2-4 mill and i dont know what to do or upgrade which close that HUGE GAP it seems you dont even know. i am sad
Where did you even see 22 million? I imported the guide's pob and it says 2,3 million. You sure you didn't add an extra 0 somewhere?

Anyway the biggest things missing is you set overlap to 2, while after 3.14 changes it's estimated it should be around 4 no matter your aoe size, you have no wither stacks set up in your pastebin and in the game ofc you need to be sure you have reliable setup (so what I'm saying about anomalous withering step should improve real uptime on stacks not pob setting).

Just swapping your pob to lvl 21 tr, 15 wither stacks and 4 overlap goes to 1,8 million so it's actually very close? Rest is probably lack of levels = passive points and medium clusters.

Tbh after big nerf wave of 3.15 nobody is getting 20mil+ dps on a budget gear and I'm suggesting minor changes because it's easy to tell someone to dump 50ex into a build but not everyone has 50ex...

Lvl 21 toxic rain costs 10c atm, don't tell me you bought all this expensive gear but you don't have 10c.

Anomalous withering step is around 20c, so also not very expensive. Rest I didn't check.

P.S. 3 passive large cluster with unwaveringly evil instead of misery everlasting goes for around 70-90c, misery one is expensive (around 4ex atm) and while it's better because duration stacking just adds up for TR, you can use the budget cluster until you can afford the good one. Don't use a 2-notable one. Touch of cruelty is also bad if you use crab and not spider (source of hinder) because 10% chance on hit is kinda meh. Having bad cluster is worse than no cluster because no cluster allows you to spend those points on the standard tree.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
sam2992 wrote:

Where did you even see 22 million? I imported the guide's pob and it says 2,3 million. You sure you didn't add an extra 0 somewhere?

Anyway the biggest things missing is you set overlap to 2, while after 3.14 changes it's estimated it should be around 4 no matter your aoe size, you have no wither stacks set up in your pastebin and in the game ofc you need to be sure you have reliable setup (so what I'm saying about anomalous withering step should improve real uptime on stacks not pob setting).

Just swapping your pob to lvl 21 tr, 15 wither stacks and 4 overlap goes to 1,8 million so it's actually very close? Rest is probably lack of levels = passive points and medium clusters.

Tbh after big nerf wave of 3.15 nobody is getting 20mil+ dps on a budget gear and I'm suggesting minor changes because it's easy to tell someone to dump 50ex into a build but not everyone has 50ex...

Lvl 21 toxic rain costs 10c atm, don't tell me you bought all this expensive gear but you don't have 10c.

Anomalous withering step is around 20c, so also not very expensive. Rest I didn't check.

P.S. 3 passive large cluster with unwaveringly evil instead of misery everlasting goes for around 70-90c, misery one is expensive (around 4ex atm) and while it's better because duration stacking just adds up for TR, you can use the budget cluster until you can afford the good one. Don't use a 2-notable one. Touch of cruelty is also bad if you use crab and not spider (source of hinder) because 10% chance on hit is kinda meh. Having bad cluster is worse than no cluster because no cluster allows you to spend those points on the standard tree.
if u use POB threat (section 2.1) and u put high end gear with final tree its 23 mill dps but i figured it out the god like bow on high end was 10mill dps and i removed watcher eye cause i dont have it (1mill) and -12% chaos resist helmet (1mill) and 2 cluster jewel medium (1.5 mill) so now its kinda like what i have
this is POB after changes https://pastebin.com/jWi373R3 its 3 mill dps now and u are right i changed overlap pods to 4 and 15 wither stack and its 1.5 mill now so i lack 1.5 mill which is gem level and variants but the thing is i dont think i get 15 wither stack i am using maloney quiver do i even get wither stack or should i use rare quiver wither totem setup which one is better for bossing and mapping?
(btw my POB is bugged i have to double click a node in tree for it to calculate right)
Oh yea I clicked budget gear on Remi's pob not high end cuz if you're running with quill rain that's most comparable.

For wither, you can use the totem if you want. If you want to use withering step you need lvl 21/20 anomalous and if too expensive get a lvl 20 one (level it / quality it) and then you can push it to 21 if you have it in a helmet with +1 aoe skills (costs a divine, veiled mod), anomalous with 20 quality is +2 withers, enhance lvl 3 gives another +1 and lvl 4 would give +2 but it's very expensive. So you can get 9 withers from 1 withering step budget setup or 11 with expensive setup.

The rest of the withers are meant to come from withering touch in maloney's but tbh I personally haven't tested the mirror arrow stuff so you can wait until someone else answers you better.

Totem, if it stays alive on bosses, is more reliable to have perma 15 withers uptime, but some people say it dies a lot. So kinda you decide how you prefer it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info