-

This build vs Big Ducks?
bigduck build is not good @royc3wicz
Last edited by EjinChewy on Jul 30, 2021, 4:28:50 PM
Ye, I wanted to ask how this build is compared to bigducks but I dont care anymore, Ill do bigducks, since this one seems ass pretty much. Lower dps, no mana issue solution, fake numbers in PoB, didint even care to update item section. This build is troll.
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Jul 30, 2021, 6:42:08 PM
"
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
I'm having troubles with your build in PoB. PoB seems not to show the whole cluster tree. (using community 2.6). Is there any way to fix this?
Edit medium cluster jewels from "5% chaos damage over time multiplier" to "12% increased chaos damage" and "4% damage over time multiplier" to "10% increased damage over time". GGG nerfed clusters again in 3.15 and this is the result (old stats bug them out).

ty, i've managed to make it work, but still a) no jewels on the next lvl (i.e. small socket is empty), b) not all points are allocated; have no idea, how jewel parts should look like.

I'll help you change it very soon, don't worry much about it if you don't know how to set it up.

"
hi Remi, I'm level 90 now and am wondering what other upgrade paths can I take from here? also is divergent urgent orders really necessary? what is enduring cry used for? My character stops whenever I use it which leaves me vulnerable for less than a second.

1. No it (div urgent) is not necessary, just nice to have.
2. Endu cry is used as a sub life flask when your flasks are all gone
3. It is the nature of evasion builds unfortunately, it is a build that is not meant to take damage, rather the defensive capabilities are a form of safety net in case you failed. Being stationary means -90% hp.

You can try using small cluster jewels for more dodge or you play Veteran's Awareness but you just have to be aware whenever your guard skill is down. It will make you immortal when you have guard skill, but paper when you don't have it. This allows you to know when you will be getting killed and you can adjust yourself properly.

"
EjinChewy wrote:
remi,where is ur progression route btw
https://pastebin.com/E2NA91st
and is there a budget pob that does good dmg?

It is in the notes and 7.3 section
And yes, the PoB variant did include an insanely budget version which only has quill rain + tabula. The dps increase as you follow my progression

"
Ye, I wanted to ask how this build is compared to bigducks but I dont care anymore, Ill do bigducks, since this one seems ass pretty much. Lower dps, no mana issue solution, fake numbers in PoB, didint even care to update item section. This build is troll.

> Lower dps (22mil on endgame pob)
> Fake numbers (please provide me evidences that I faked it please)
> Didn't update item section (????????????, but I did forgot to change up the gems section so I admit my fault there)
> No mana solution (Did you even read the notes section??)

And you want to follow Bigducks? His build is literally everything you described above.
> Claims build is able to do 10mil dps with 50c budget
> 10 pods overlap (pre nerf) without any aoe scaling, reason is because he has 10 arrows
> everyone in the comment section is teaching him how to calculate the dps

You are not here to do proper analysis, rather you are full of shit just like Bigducks.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 30, 2021, 8:34:21 PM
"

ty, i've managed to make it work, but still a) no jewels on the next lvl (i.e. small socket is empty), b) not all points are allocated; have no idea, how jewel parts should look like.

https://pastebin.com/Lfjv4MWn
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you for your response Remi. Btw whats the current immortal call set up now that second wind got nerfed?

Do we use Immortal Call -> Efficacy -> Inc Duration -> lvl4 enhance support now?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
And you want to follow Bigducks? His build is literally everything you described above.
> Claims build is able to do 10mil dps with 50c budget
> 10 pods overlap (pre nerf) without any aoe scaling, reason is because he has 10 arrows
> everyone in the comment section is teaching him how to calculate the dps

You are not here to do proper analysis, rather you are full of shit just like Bigducks.
It's gonna be the same as all the people who followed Big Ducks vulconus inquisitor build last league and then he made an "apology" video because he overestimated the capabitilies of the build. That's basically every Big Ducks build, POB warriored, lying about the budget... oh btw a friend of mine tried that inquis build and it was squishy as heck couldn't survive ultimatums.
Great Guide and thanks for putting up with all the questions!
What would be the best way to craft the large clusters myself?
Just alt spam for Wicked Pall/ Unholy Grace, Regal hope for suffix and aug caster?
"
Great Guide and thanks for putting up with all the questions!
What would be the best way to craft the large clusters myself?
Just alt spam for Wicked Pall/ Unholy Grace, Regal hope for suffix and aug caster?

spam reforge caster more common

"
thank you for your response Remi. Btw whats the current immortal call set up now that second wind got nerfed?

Do we use Immortal Call -> Efficacy -> Inc Duration -> lvl4 enhance support now?

yep, until lvl 21/20 second wind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info