-

Thanks for the answer Remicaster! For now I took a random +3 + craft dot multi, it almost double my caustic rain damage, that help a lot.

"
whayles wrote:
Sometimes. Other times its just a random rare mob in a pack. My life is currently 3.7k. Just got anomalous immortal call, but its still just random 1 shots getting me. I find myself flame dashing away a lot of the time otherwise I die instantly. Are there specific map mods I should be avoiding?

I had roughly the same experience than you early one. Not sure this is related to the build, seems more likely to be the impact of the nerfs. Cast on death portal is almost mandatory on early maps. The worst part was when I got to red maps, I had to stop doing the league mechanic, I couldn't do incursion, barely legion ect. Things got way easier with more gear.

Now that the % mana on support gems has been nerf you can also run two big aura early, aspect of the crab or flesh and stone help a lot with the survivability. Also, if you don't have it yet on your gear, get freeze imun somewhere. Flask aren't reliable enough after the nerfs. Maybe half of my deaths in the first 2 days where from random freeze into oneshot in .5s.
Last edited by Thorcall on Jul 29, 2021, 11:12:12 PM
"
Thorcall wrote:
Thanks for the answer Remicaster! For now I took a random +3 + craft dot multi, it almost double my caustic rain damage, that help a lot.

"
whayles wrote:
Sometimes. Other times its just a random rare mob in a pack. My life is currently 3.7k. Just got anomalous immortal call, but its still just random 1 shots getting me. I find myself flame dashing away a lot of the time otherwise I die instantly. Are there specific map mods I should be avoiding?

I had roughly the same experience than you early one. Not sure this is related to the build, seems more likely to be the impact of the nerfs. Cast on death portal is almost mandatory on early maps. The worst part was when I got to red maps, I had to stop doing the league mechanic, I couldn't do incursion, barely legion ect. Things got way easier with more gear.

Now that the % mana on support gems has been nerf you can also run two big aura early, aspect of the crab or flesh and stone help a lot with the survivability. Also, if you don't have it yet on your gear, get freeze imun somewhere. Flask aren't reliable enough after the nerfs. Maybe half of my deaths in the first 2 days where from random freeze into oneshot in .5s.

How is your char doing in high red maps? Looks like you have some nice gear, if you cant easily do high red maps I will be looking into other builds for the late game.
Oh don't misunderstand me, this build is a really good league starter, one of the best this league. The issue I mentioned where in the first days of the league, with a quill rain and a tabula, 3K5 life, no defensive aura ect in red maps. Even then the clearing was very fast (just a bit low bossing damage, still sirius capable but a bit slow), the only problem was a bit little much insta-deaths, but that not really an issue if you play softcore.
Last edited by Thorcall on Jul 30, 2021, 9:05:37 AM
What should I link to Toxic rain once i get 6 links
You should try reading the guide before asking a question that is already answered in the guide....
I'm having troubles with your build in PoB. PoB seems not to show the whole cluster tree. (using community 2.6). Is there any way to fix this?
Spoiler
Last edited by bearstrikesback on Jul 30, 2021, 11:29:42 AM
"
I'm having troubles with your build in PoB. PoB seems not to show the whole cluster tree. (using community 2.6). Is there any way to fix this?
Edit medium cluster jewels from "5% chaos damage over time multiplier" to "12% increased chaos damage" and "4% damage over time multiplier" to "10% increased damage over time". GGG nerfed clusters again in 3.15 and this is the result (old stats bug them out).
hi Remi, I'm level 90 now and am wondering what other upgrade paths can I take from here? also is divergent urgent orders really necessary? what is enduring cry used for? My character stops whenever I use it which leaves me vulnerable for less than a second.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Edit medium cluster jewels from "5% chaos damage over time multiplier" to "12% increased chaos damage" and "4% damage over time multiplier" to "10% increased damage over time". GGG nerfed clusters again in 3.15 and this is the result (old stats bug them out).

ty, i've managed to make it work, but still a) no jewels on the next lvl (i.e. small socket is empty), b) not all points are allocated; have no idea, how jewel parts should look like.
Last edited by bearstrikesback on Jul 30, 2021, 12:52:01 PM
remi,where is ur progression route btw
https://pastebin.com/E2NA91st
and is there a budget pob that does good dmg?
Last edited by EjinChewy on Jul 30, 2021, 1:21:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info