-

"
Latroo wrote:
Can someone explain me, that my first try to make TR.
We really need to have Precision aura? Can i replace it to something else?
Sorry, if my question is stupid

Precision improves one's accuracy to be able to utilize on hit effects such as "Mana gained on hit" from poacher's mark.

You can replace it with something else, but there isn't anything better for the time being imo.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
GalicianNyx wrote:
How can i do the swap from 81points to the 114 points? I don't understand this

So for this refund you need a total of 10 regret orbs. Temporary refund random 5 points on the passive tree, then allocate the 5 points on the life + evasion. After that, refund the 5 projectile damage nodes on the beginning path, then reallocate back points where you've temporary removed.

Its my first char and season, probably im doing something wrong but i cant take off the projectile ones :S.

Anyone can help me?

Thx

Someone answered your question, directly below. And again, read QnA
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jul 29, 2021, 2:02:58 AM
But i cant swap it like appear on the QnA for that i asked. I already triyed but i cant take out the skills i need change. Dunno why probably im doing something wrong like i say but i don't found how to do it right
"
GalicianNyx wrote:
But i cant swap it like appear on the QnA for that i asked. I already triyed but i cant take out the skills i need change. Dunno why probably im doing something wrong like i say but i don't found how to do it right

Step 1 - free up 5 skill points on your passive tree. It doesn't matter which - but remember which ones because you are going to put them back again later.

Step 2 - spend those 5 skill points on the Life + Evasion nodes next to the Ranger starting node. You will then have two paths starting at the Ranger starting node.

Step 3 - refund the 5 projectile damage nodes. You can do this now, because you still have the connection back to the Ranger starting node due to the points you spent in Step 2.

Step 4 - spend these 5 points on the passive skill points you refunded in Step 1.
Is there some easy way to increase the caustic arrow damage in endgame gear? I guess the endgame bow could be good, but its a bit too expensive to get a second. I have an 6l replica quill rain, gems almost max-out (no awakener gems) and I don't find a good way to increase clearing, since almost all upgrades to toxic rain are as or duration. Not that the clear is slow ofc, but I'll like to try more juiced maps (delirium), and its pretty inefficient to switch weapon every time a rare show up.
Last edited by Thorcall on Jul 29, 2021, 11:56:13 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Latroo wrote:
Can someone explain me, that my first try to make TR.
We really need to have Precision aura? Can i replace it to something else?
Sorry, if my question is stupid

Precision improves one's accuracy to be able to utilize on hit effects such as "Mana gained on hit" from poacher's mark.

You can replace it with something else, but there isn't anything better for the time being imo.

Thanks alot, have a nice day)
can i ask question about raider?
how do i increased more damage to like 1.5million
https://pastebin.com/A2fUx9at
I'm currently doing low red maps right now (Tier 11) and I keep chain dying. I'm not sure if I'm missing a defensive layer or if this build just requires more investment to get into red maps. I checked the QnA and I have full resists, both pantheons (can't upgrade because cant even get to those level maps), not enough currency to get the anomalous immortal call so using a normal version. Playstyle wise its not like I dash into the mobs. Even when I try to stand back and shoot, the monsters just either run or shoot at me and I die instantly. Should I just farm the level maps I can safely do till I gather enough money to upgrade? Any help is appreciated
"
whayles wrote:
I'm currently doing low red maps right now (Tier 11) and I keep chain dying. I'm not sure if I'm missing a defensive layer or if this build just requires more investment to get into red maps. I checked the QnA and I have full resists, both pantheons (can't upgrade because cant even get to those level maps), not enough currency to get the anomalous immortal call so using a normal version. Playstyle wise its not like I dash into the mobs. Even when I try to stand back and shoot, the monsters just either run or shoot at me and I die instantly. Should I just farm the level maps I can safely do till I gather enough money to upgrade? Any help is appreciated

Is it the main cause of your deaths is about expedition monsters?

"
EjinChewy wrote:
can i ask question about raider?
how do i increased more damage to like 1.5million
https://pastebin.com/A2fUx9at

If you want damage you shouldn't be playing raider at the first place.
Also why Arrow Nova is in your gems?

You should be able to follow my progression route just fine and get the damage. Currently your gear is like as if you just finished 10 acts.

"
Thorcall wrote:
Is there some easy way to increase the caustic arrow damage in endgame gear? I guess the endgame bow could be good, but its a bit too expensive to get a second. I have an 6l replica quill rain, gems almost max-out (no awakener gems) and I don't find a good way to increase clearing, since almost all upgrades to toxic rain are as or duration. Not that the clear is slow ofc, but I'll like to try more juiced maps (delirium), and its pretty inefficient to switch weapon every time a rare show up.

A +3 bow if you want to do juiced maps with it and be comfortable. There's no other method.
"
Is it the main cause of your deaths is about expedition monsters?

Sometimes. Other times its just a random rare mob in a pack. My life is currently 3.7k. Just got anomalous immortal call, but its still just random 1 shots getting me. I find myself flame dashing away a lot of the time otherwise I die instantly. Are there specific map mods I should be avoiding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info