-

Hello!

Good guide and fun build you have created. Have played this for 2 leagues now and its very solid. Ritual league was a blast and got my first Sirus kill. Sadly, this time around I'm not having as much luck. Currently I can't do T14+ maps due to lack of damage(?) PoB says about 2 mil DPS in maps, 1.3 mil for standard boss and 1.1 mil Sirus.

I understand that cluster jewels are a large part of the build, but as it stands, I don't have the budget for it. I have a feeling its a gear issue that is hindering me from higher Tier maps and bossing. Any input would help.

Keep up the good work Remi!

"
42nele wrote:
Rly? You create build and pretend already a very small number of fans to look for another person to simply help them with YOUR build? Normally I dont reply for such trivial things but I have never seen a person with about 607 followers who would not be able to answer a question about HIS build to HIS fans... Even if it is something obvious for You Remi You just said that You gonna ignore Your fans... I'm really disappointed by this fact...
I can't say anything about growing your "fanbase" as a streamer, but is it rly so hard to understand build creators want some privacy and some peace & quiet when they actually play?

90% of questions from people are pure laziness anyway, like "which item should I buy next" or "what do I upgrade" asking build creators or 3rd party bystanders to evaluate their capability of following a guide and tell them exactly where they went wrong. The more meta the skill and more popular the build, the worse it becomes. Sprinkle that with "feedback" like "your build sucks" or "your build is too expensive" and you'd understand why content creators don't wanna feel like unpaid customer service called at a strange hour to troubleshoot why your printer doesn't work because you put the paper upside down or maybe plugged it into the wrong socket.

If people came only with insightful questions and great suggestions, nobody would put those disclaimers, because reading your PMs would be an enjoyable experience instead of a frustrating one.

He's actually fairly active in the thread in comparison to many build creators who just leave their setup / showcase / POB and never reply anything.
"
LadyZarla wrote:
Hello!

Good guide and fun build you have created. Have played this for 2 leagues now and its very solid. Ritual league was a blast and got my first Sirus kill. Sadly, this time around I'm not having as much luck. Currently I can't do T14+ maps due to lack of damage(?) PoB says about 2 mil DPS in maps, 1.3 mil for standard boss and 1.1 mil Sirus.

I understand that cluster jewels are a large part of the build, but as it stands, I don't have the budget for it. I have a feeling its a gear issue that is hindering me from higher Tier maps and bossing. Any input would help.

Keep up the good work Remi!

I believe it's more towards your playstyle issue (the main culprit), because after changes, you need to know how to position to get 3 mirage archers quickly, use withering step to stack wither faster and burst quicker.

But aside from that, Your amulet need some changes, it's very mediocre. +1 shouldn't be very difficult to obtain now.

Also, about empower, I usually don't recommend people to go empower if they don't have empower 4, because efficacy usually beats it. And especially since you don't have cluster jewels (and possibly ToH), you really wand duration, so go grab Efficacy.

Some other stuff you can refer to the progression guide, and most of your gems aren't really completed, so keep a note on those stuff

"
42nele wrote:
"
[ EXTRA IMPORTANT ] Don't PM me ingame, via mail or in discord or any sorts of PM bcus I WILL 100% ignore your message as I am not the only person who could help you

Rly? You create build and pretend already a very small number of fans to look for another person to simply help them with YOUR build? Normally I dont reply for such trivial things but I have never seen a person

You will understand one day when you do the same stuff with me, and why I decided to do such actions.

Most players ask questions that are commonly answered in QnA section. I have my own personal matter to deal with, also I want to play a game without 5 pms a day about asking questions, it is very, very frustrating, when all questions have already been answered, just because they are lazy to look at the QnA section. This is mentally hurting me, if I don't stop this I'd go insane tbh (Sometimes I do rant about this on my discord, just to clear up those frustration and empty out my mind)

Also, I don't care about followers / subscribers amount in general, I do it just to help people, I don't do it because I want fame or whatever. I am not those those YouTubers with good editing skills, making money while advertising and selling people trash builds that they've only researched for like 2 hours.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Orion5452 wrote:
from wich parts comes the damage of the build, quality of gems, bow or clusters? and what can be the priority on items beetwen clusters and bow?
this is my equipment ATM, im working on a very budget items on the gloves, chest and rings, what i can upgrade now?

First cluster over +3 bow (cluster as in 1 large, 2 mediums and include small jewels), then +3 bow over 2nd cluster.

Your bow is def the stuff you really want to upgrade cus it's very mediocre. I believe you can get one even better with a price just around 2ex (but still not recommended, because Quill Rain currently will still dominate your bow)

Other stuff is rings, get a mark (poachers) because you are wasting 1 ascendancy point without it, and anointment (you forgot about it).
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on May 14, 2021, 9:59:57 AM
can u link ur poeninja ?
hello nice guide i just have a problem i die so often and lost exp maybe someone have tipps for me or is someting missing wo will help me not too die?
How do we generate rage???
"
sBrief wrote:
How do we generate rage???

we don't, at least for our setup.

But you can swap in Chainbreaker and wait to get 50 rage, then swap it out, proc boss fight, then use berserk
"
DarkVolteer wrote:
hello nice guide i just have a problem i die so often and lost exp maybe someone have tipps for me or is someting missing wo will help me not too die?

Have you checked the QnA section? Because I would be repeating the same stuff that I've mentioned there
"
DarkVolteer wrote:

Have you checked the QnA section? Because I would be repeating the same stuff that I've mentioned there.

Tldr, i think it's your playstyle (maybe) or not enough cdr
Last edited by Remicaster1 on May 15, 2021, 12:29:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info