-

"
zl1fe wrote:
can u link ur poeninja ?

I'm not playing a lot on this league (my amount of challenges explain it) so I am not on ninja leaderboards for this league
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

I see some changes have been made to the POB, including reduction to 28% cold res and no way to use a 2nd curse?
"
Shortx wrote:

I see some changes have been made to the POB, including reduction to 28% cold res and no way to use a 2nd curse?

You get second curse via chest or annointment
"
CheeseToasted wrote:
"
Shortx wrote:

You get second curse via chest or annointment

Thanks, donut.

I'm saying this is now not on the chest in the POB.
Last edited by Shortx on May 15, 2021, 9:03:46 AM
So Im constantly dying.10 times so far today. Still cant handle t14s. made multiple exalted in upgrades. I have the immortal call setup. cdr boots, veterans awarness, poachers ring. despair gloves. vaal haste, flasks, helm with tr 40% damage. Resists capped, always trying to execute the best mechanics.
"
So Im constantly dying.10 times so far today. Still cant handle t14s.
Your cold resist isn't capped. Your life flask isn't instant.

You don't have divergent urgent orders on the enduring cry, not sure if that's expensive atm.

Not sure why did you enchant accuracy on the bow instead of attack speed.

Idk if import bug, but it doesn't show you have the points allocated in thread of hope. You definitely need potency of will to increase duration of everything (toxic rain, immortal call, mirage archer etc.) You'd also benefit from picking overcharged to get charges while mapping, even without your enduring composure proccing.

Your large cluster is missing wicked pall but I guess that's because you really wanted the explosions.

You want to push immortal call duration to around 4 sec with endurance charges.

I'd highly recommend getting immune to corrupted blood on 1 jewel (relying on flask isn't great when the razor blades on ultimatum can reapply it very fast) and immune to hinder (cancels hindering flasks and desecrated ground ultimatum mods).

Idk where are you going with these 2 int points on top, but as far as I remember that part of the tree goes away once you start using clusters. If you need int for gem requirements, Primal Spirit is a much better investment (str and mana regen).

Not so sold on a stibnite flask, you already have blind from flesh&stone, I'd use jade or quartz.

Also I hope you use withering step liberally to phase through mobs when necessary (being stuck in mobs is usually death).

Do you really need mind drinker for mana? You could consider a more useful anointment if you don't have mana problems anymore (tbh you shouldn't with the poacher's mark, but maybe you need elreon's craft first on neck and second ring).
Last edited by Viktranka on May 16, 2021, 5:03:22 AM

Wonder if its worth replacing this bow
(replace +2 bow -> +2 support and add DOT multi)
now if ive got 8ex to spend, or better something else?

Thx 4 any help :>
Last edited by konop88 on May 16, 2021, 7:33:42 AM
"
konop88 wrote:

Wonder if its worth replacing this bow
(replace +2 bow -> +2 support and add DOT multi)
now if ive got 8ex to spend, or better something else?

Thx 4 any help :>

for 8ex you can look for a bow with double dot multi instead, I believe that would be a lot better
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Any tips for scaling boss damage? I can clear juiced t16s quickly and easily, and my survivability is great even at just 4.5k ehp, but boss fights go on far too long for comfort. I'm trying to kite around and set up mirage archers - maybe I'm not doing this correctly. Is there a stat to look for that helps scale single target? Is this just a natural weakness of the build?
My DPS seems to be pretty low on early red maps, I feel very squishy as well. Anyone mind giving my setup a look?
https://pastebin.com/TSgxC9jG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info