-

"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
My DPS seems to be pretty low on early red maps,
Why are you using onslaught support and empower lvl 2? Also hatred as an aura? That definitely ruins your dps. Since you already have a silver flask you don't need another source of onslaught.

Quality your gems as well.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 16, 2021, 10:17:54 AM
Active auras are malevolence and flesh and stone, the rest are just to lvl up. Huh, the onslaught was a mistake, thanks a bunch! Empower lvl 2 (levelling it to more ofc) was based on the build guide? Has this been changed?
Btw, I don't have a watchers eye yet, so which auras aside from malevolence would make sense to add?
Last edited by YOUR_HAMSTER on May 16, 2021, 11:03:12 AM
Hey would it better to run Concentrated over Awakened Void? I figured the awakened version would scale better?
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
Empower lvl 2 (levelling it to more ofc) was based on the build guide?
Yeah but until it's lvl 3 or 4 it's kinda weak. Lvl 3 empower is sub 20c just buy that until you level the other one. Or buy lvl 4 straight away, it should be around 2ex.
"
My DPS seems to be pretty low on early red maps, I feel very squishy as well. Anyone mind giving my setup a look?

Try CA+Arrow nova+vicious projectiles on maloney mechanism :>
Sounds interesting! Btw, any other defensive layers than immortal call and things around that? I feel like a lot of mobs deal crazy damage. Haku one-shots on red maps etc
How does this fare compared to the usual mirage archer setup?
Sry for all the posts, is there a breakdown somewhere of how the different listed movement skills should be utilized in conjunction?
Hi again guys! After a lot of tips from you a week ago I've made some changes now. I changed those flasks, cluster jewels, few other things. I'm running poachers mark lv 12 + wither totems with annoint on amulet. Now I got about 20exalts to spend for upgrades and I'm wondering what shall I go for first.
My POB looks like this
I guess my options are:
-watcher's eye
-better bow
-better quiver ( to drop maloneys)
-better amulet with +1 to dex+chaos gems,
-awakened gems + alt. quality gems.

but I'm not sure what's the priority on all of those things.
And maybe a stupid question but with flesh and stone aura, I should run on stone stance right?

Cheers
Just a quick question about Immortal Call cooldown. I have the anom version at lvl 21 with 24% quality coming from Enhance Support and also anom Second Wind Support at lvl 22 with 20% quality socketed in Hands of The High Templar. With that my Immortal Call cooldown is 1.71. Is there anything else I can do to get it to 1.60 as the guide suggests?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info