-

Is there anyway to deal with "immune to chaos damage" ?
"
leeshin wrote:
Is there anyway to deal with "immune to chaos damage" ?

I don't think there's any mob or boss out there that's immune to chaos damage or immune to any kind of damage for that matter. There's plenty of mobs with resistances to multiple elements and/or chaos though.

If you're talking about hall of grandmasters, yes there may be a guy there with CI. That's why I've never done that map nor will I ever attempt it. :)
"
ComfyExo wrote:
If you're talking about hall of grandmasters, yes there may be a guy there with CI. That's why I've never done that map nor will I ever attempt it. :)
At least they removed this trash from altas completion / unique map challenge. People losing multi ex animated guardians and hc characters were just some joys of that place.

There are very few builds that can farm it well, basically can't be chaos, can't be blocked, and needs to be able to offscreen to not die.
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 30, 2021, 3:30:48 PM
"

Thanks
I'm sorry if you answered this before, but there are 300 pages and i couldn't find a way to search only this forum topic...
Does "+% increased chaos damage" not help us? Because you said on "toxic rain mechanics" we shouldn't be using this mod, but on the jewels section all the "examples" listed have this mod...
"
SeuMedo wrote:
I'm sorry if you answered this before, but there are 300 pages and i couldn't find a way to search only this forum topic...
Does "+% increased chaos damage" not help us? Because you said on "toxic rain mechanics" we shouldn't be using this mod, but on the jewels section all the "examples" listed have this mod...

read more carefully

"adds # to chaos damage"

and

"#% increased chaos damage"
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
SeuMedo wrote:
It does.

The mod you should not craft (but somehow half the quivers on the market have it crafted idk) is "adds 8 to 10 chaos damage to attacks" (numbers vary), I'd rather craft 200 evasion on a quiver, but somehow people craft the chaos mod all the time.

First example from trade:

I found several similar cases searching for quiver with life + chaos multi.
One guy crafted mana regen instead and tbh it's probably of more use overall.

I can't remember where else you can put that mod (I think rings? maybe gloves?) and there's nearly always a better option to craft. Quiver is probably the worst because you have to unveil the mods and from base ones best you can have as prefix is +60 mana or so.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

read more carefully

"adds # to chaos damage"

and

"#% increased chaos damage"

"
Viktranka wrote:
It does.

The mod you should not craft (but somehow half the quivers on the market have it crafted idk) is "adds 8 to 10 chaos damage to attacks" (numbers vary), I'd rather craft 200 evasion on a quiver, but somehow people craft the chaos mod all the time.

First example from trade:

I found several similar cases searching for quiver with life + chaos multi.
One guy crafted mana regen instead and tbh it's probably of more use overall.

I can't remember where else you can put that mod (I think rings? maybe gloves?) and there's nearly always a better option to craft. Quiver is probably the worst because you have to unveil the mods and from base ones best you can have as prefix is +60 mana or so.

Thanks for both, i indeed misread the guide, it's too many terms and details for a newbie to mess up with =X
First id like to thank you Remi for such a fun build..

Im really enjoing this build

i made a video of Sirius A9 Deathless, thats a very great accomplishment for me playing a different kind of characther, since i always play block meelee haha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kK7XD53sIg
Any idea how to go about crafting +1 to chaos and dexterity skill gems amulet after Harvest nerf's?

Or would it just be unobtainable and better to settle for +1 dex, life and res?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info