-

"
Cyan101 wrote:
The +1 TR Arrow enchant is the same maths/mechanics as +1 additional projectile right? Being on top of base TR it would need 30 Radius to be hitting?

15% reduced malev mana reserve doesn't seem to be enough to slip in skitterbots either, it would put me at -3%, are we meant to get some reduced reserved mana from a jewel as well?

If you mean the aoe overlap, it goes by increments of 5. So 20 aoe gives 4 arrow overlap, 25 aoe gives 5, and finally 30 gives 6. And yes since tr has a projectile tag, it gets affected by additional projectile mods. So naturally you wanna have as much aoe as you can to get more overlaps, but 30 aoe on pob is the normal and reasonable goal to reach.

Along with that helmet enchant, there's also reduce mana reserve for malevolence on ammy about 25% on max roll and 30% with full fertile catalyst. There's also reduced mana reserve mod on a redeemer helmet (5% on max roll, 7% if elevated). So a hunter redeemer helm with reduced mana reserve, -9/-12 chaos res aura, and maybe a phys taken as cold is an ideal helm for this build.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/0J8d9Rf8

Assuming I don't want an explody chest, what would be your next priority upgrades? I feel like my damage is in a pretty decent place. What would make me stronger/safer without losing damage?

Also, I can't seem to find a way to fit Aspect of the Spider into the aura stack.

Thanks for all the tips last time - it helped a ton!
"
atlasinvictus wrote:

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/0J8d9Rf8

Assuming I don't want an explody chest, what would be your next priority upgrades? I feel like my damage is in a pretty decent place. What would make me stronger/safer without losing damage?

Also, I can't seem to find a way to fit Aspect of the Spider into the aura stack.

Thanks for all the tips last time - it helped a ton!

You can add an additional defensive layer with divine flesh. You can unspec the three nodes leading to revenge of the hunted and put those points towards the jewel socket near eternal youth. Unspec the nodes leading to avatar of the hunt and take the nodes leading to farsight instead. That way you have an extra point and this will go to eternal youth, which will turn to divine flesh once you have your xibaqua timeless jewel. I recommend getting max chaos res at least 85% if you're gonna transition to this. Divine Flesh adds a shitload of ehp and you'll feel significantly tankier towards elemental damage.

You have to choose between skitterbots or aspect of the spider. Cant have both. The former is more damage by a tiny bit which you can remedy by replacing it with lightning golem instead. So in the end you dont lose damage by transitioning into spider aspect, but gain damage instead.

Try getting more aoe on your items. Right now you're sitting at 28 aoe and you need 30 for the 6th arrow overlap which increases your sirus dmg by a lot (about 4m). You can get aoe in ammy bench craft from syndicate and in both of your rings (warlord mod). So one ring would be a pure warlord and the other is a hunter/warlord, preferably with essenced increased chaos damage if you can. You can also get aoe from jewel implicits like thread of hope, in your timeless jewel, or in your normal jewels although this option is more expensive.

Also idk the deal with your chest having that weird setup when you can just put those in your 2nd weapon slot (you can buy a 6L all white socket bow rn for 40c to place your leveling gems), but i suggest getting blood rage, divergent smoke mine, enhance 4, vaal blight, and putting your dash and second wind all in your chest. first two gives a shit ton of attack and movement speed and enhance 4 just amplifies that. Blood rage also gives you frenzy charges which is you need.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
The +1 TR Arrow enchant is the same maths/mechanics as +1 additional projectile right? Being on top of base TR it would need 30 Radius to be hitting?

15% reduced malev mana reserve doesn't seem to be enough to slip in skitterbots either, it would put me at -3%, are we meant to get some reduced reserved mana from a jewel as well?

If you mean the aoe overlap, it goes by increments of 5. So 20 aoe gives 4 arrow overlap, 25 aoe gives 5, and finally 30 gives 6. And yes since tr has a projectile tag, it gets affected by additional projectile mods. So naturally you wanna have as much aoe as you can to get more overlaps, but 30 aoe on pob is the normal and reasonable goal to reach.

Along with that helmet enchant, there's also reduce mana reserve for malevolence on ammy about 25% on max roll and 30% with full fertile catalyst. There's also reduced mana reserve mod on a redeemer helmet (5% on max roll, 7% if elevated). So a hunter redeemer helm with reduced mana reserve, -9/-12 chaos res aura, and maybe a phys taken as cold is an ideal helm for this build.

Thought as much for the +1 Arrow, probably wont get to use that anytime soon then as i'm only at 26 radius or so, good to know about the malev stuff. Seems like a good combination of 2 reduced mana reserves will be enough to slip in spiders for a boost :)
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

Thought as much for the +1 Arrow, probably wont get to use that anytime soon then as i'm only at 26 radius or so, good to know about the malev stuff. Seems like a good combination of 2 reduced mana reserves will be enough to slip in spiders for a boost :)

Sadly can't take spiders along with skitterbots. You can only have one or the other, never both. Even with the reduced mana reserve mods, it still isn't enough to have both. spiders and skitterbots
Just wanted to share - finally able to finish my Bow!

Took 184 Remove/Add Attacks, and 4 Remove/Add Speeds.

Hitting +2 Arrows seemed impossible at times (it takes an average of 261 tries).

I freaked out when it finally hit. Anyway now I'm officially done for the league. It has been an incredibly fun journey with this build and character.
Thanks again Remi and everyone in this forum. Everyone has been extremely helpful, good luck exiles!
Hello Exilers,

Hoping for some more help. I am having serious issues progressing in maps with this build and it may just be something I'm missing mechanically. I'm not sure. I seem to continually get one shot (or multi-shot) but I die instantly without a chance to hit flasks to save. Due to not being able to progress I'm still running high yellow and have tried some low red (these are where I die) maps so my currency is thin. Defensively what am I missing or what could I change? What can I improve incrementally?

https://pastebin.com/FiLuAxr7

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Last edited by RSCCCC on Mar 26, 2021, 12:33:42 PM
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Hello Exilers,

Hoping for some more help. I am having serious issues progressing in maps with this build and it may just be something I'm missing mechanically. I'm not sure. I seem to continually get one shot (or multi-shot) but I die instantly without a chance to hit flasks to save. Due to not being able to progress I'm still running high yellow and have tried some low red (these are where I die) maps so my currency is thin. Defensively what am I missing or what could I change? What can I improve incrementally?

https://pastebin.com/FiLuAxr7

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Defensively, divine flesh is one of the best options you have for this build. But you need a lot more chaos res for it to be worth, around 81% and that's without max chaos res on gear. Because of this, and this also includes my suggestions for more offensive power, you need your cluster jewel setup. Follow Remi's guide on cluster jewels for this build in 2.3. I suggest you get wicked pall + student of decay on your mediums to help with chaos res. Getting chaos res in gear helps a lot too. The setup also amps up your damage by A LOT, so mapping becomes much much easier and you kill mobs faster, which makes you die much much less.

Other than this for defensive purposes, weaving and dodging are really the only advice I can give. This build isn't meant to face tank at all unless you're really well geared and even then, you shouldn't face tank ever. The many defensive layers of this build are only there to cover up for any mistakes in your movement. You can watch videos of players playing toxic rain and emulate their movements, because dodging is the best defense in this game. :)
Thanks Comfy

My challenge is those clusters on PS are 8-10 EX each and at the map level I can safely run I have no chance of making that currency. Any other suggestions? Otherwise I might have to quit on this one.

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Thanks Comfy

My challenge is those clusters on PS are 8-10 EX each and at the map level I can safely run I have no chance of making that currency. Any other suggestions? Otherwise I might have to quit on this one.

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Try getting damage in wherever you can. There are cheap quivers and gloves on trade below 1ex with chaos damage over time multiplier. Try getting one that's T1 or T2 with some res and life. A 21/20 TR gem also helps.

Also a +1 to chaos and dexterity skill gems amulet is a huge improvement for this build since TR damage scales really well with levels. You can either buy one with both mods that even has cdot multi for 6-8 ex rn. Or you can craft your own ammy by getting a clean hunter base (ilvl 82+) and alt-spamming it until you get +1 dex. And then regal and do 2-3 aug chaos crafts from harvest. That guarantees +1 chaos as well as cdot multi and chaos res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info