-

"
BabamTV wrote:
Please assist with crafting vermillion ring which should have:
- Increased Area of Effect
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

As I understood, first two can be obtained with awakening orb, but Increased Chaos Damage can be crafted with essence only which will reforge other modifiers. Moreover, how players getting life with more than 80 on top of that?

Thanks!

I would recommend to craft despair on another ring, because it's too expensive to hit all the things on one ring
"
Jintra wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

As I understood, first two can be obtained with awakening orb, but Increased Chaos Damage can be crafted with essence only which will reforge other modifiers. Moreover, how players getting life with more than 80 on top of that?

Thanks!

There is harvests augment chaos craft. If you get resist and you don't want it, do remove/add chaos

We can't get Increased Chaos Damage by harvest craft. We can get it from essense only.
i believe the method is u get a vermillion ring with influenced both warlord and hunter.then spam essence till u get % inc aoe and removable rolls.after that u can use add/remove caster to get despair on hit.

"
BabamTV wrote:
"
Jintra wrote:
"
BabamTV wrote:
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

Thanks!

There is harvests augment chaos craft. If you get resist and you don't want it, do remove/add chaos

We can't get Increased Chaos Damage by harvest craft. We can get it from essense only.
"
Jintra wrote:
I still feel that I have more potential (17.5 Mil PoB dps, 2 minute Mavens) with gear. Except the rings, everything is self-crafted and cost me arround 40 Ex total. Need to remove/add life quiver and boots for T1 life but apart from that and upgrading the amulet to +1 chaos and +1 dex I have no idea where to go from here and how to optimize further.

Out of curiosity, how did you craft the double-dodge boots? I couldn't figure out an effective way to do it, so ended up just buying a set.
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 5, 2021, 4:21:23 AM
"
BabamTV wrote:
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

Thanks!

Yeah making these rings can get a bit expensive. This was my plan of attack:

**Disclaimer** I am not an expert and there may be a cheaper or more effective way to do this. This is just how I did it.

1)Obtain double influenced Vermillion Ring (Hunter/Warlord)
(iLvl 84 preferably so you can hit T1 Elemental Resists - if you don't care about that then iLvl 80 works)

2)Spam Deafening Essence of Envy until you hit either T1 Life or Increased AOE with the rest being Harvest removable affixes.

3A)If you hit T1 Life in step 2:

Remove or Augment affixes until you have:

-at least 1 open prefix
and
-only 1 open suffix

Then craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" so you have no open suffixes.

Augment Influence - if you hit Increased AOE move to step 4.
If not Add/Remove Influence until you do - then move to step 4.

3B)If you hit Increased AOE in step 2:

Make sure you have at least 1 open suffix then:

Augment Caster - if you don't hit T1 Despair on Hit then Add/Remove Caster until you do.

Now that you have both Increased AOE and Despair on Hit - all thats left is to Augment Life then add/remove Life until you get a desired life roll. Before you Augment you can craft: "% Physical attack damage Leeched as life" to block it from possible rolls.

Now that you have T1 Life, Increased AOE, and Despair on hit just clean up and remove any unwanted affixes, Augment whatever affixes you want (Chaos Res, Elemental Resist, Etc.), and craft Non-Channelling Skills -Mana if you want/need it.

Also be advised if your trying to get a high Chaos Resist. After you augment it if you either Remove or Add/Remove Chaos there is a chance you could take off the Increased Chaos Damage - so be careful.

4)Remove "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" then:

Augment Caster if you don't hit T1 Despair on Hit Add/Remove Caster until you do.

Now that you have T1 Life, Increased AOE, and Despair on hit just clean up and remove any unwanted affixes, Augment whatever affixes you want (Chaos Res, Elemental Resist, Etc.), and craft Non-Channelling Skills -Mana if you want/need it.

Also be advised if your trying to get a high Chaos Resist. After you augment it if you either Remove or Add/Remove Chaos there is a chance you could take off the Increased Chaos Damage - so be careful.

Hope that helps, and feel free to correct me or advise a better way to go about this.

Oh also to get higher than 80 Life we use Fertile Catalyst on the ring (20 of them) for 20% increased to all life affixes.
Last edited by dragonnocturnal on Mar 5, 2021, 5:43:05 AM
Finally got 30kk damage without wither stacks vs mobs.
Skitterbots help a lot. +3.5kk of damage
As a cheap source of AoE we can use Dying Sun flask
Now trying to get onslaught and to craft better rings
Divine Flesh is just insane. Accordine to PoB it doubles our EHP vs elemental damage
Last edited by katonsew on Mar 5, 2021, 7:03:14 AM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
Jintra wrote:
I still feel that I have more potential (17.5 Mil PoB dps, 2 minute Mavens) with gear. Except the rings, everything is self-crafted and cost me arround 40 Ex total. Need to remove/add life quiver and boots for T1 life but apart from that and upgrading the amulet to +1 chaos and +1 dex I have no idea where to go from here and how to optimize further.

Out of curiosity, how did you craft the double-dodge boots? I couldn't figure out an effective way to do it, so ended up just buying a set.

Had the same issue. The chance to alt/regal or chaos spam it is super low. Had a live search for double 10% and sniped the boots for 2 ex, removed everything but the dodge and crafted from there. Still looking for two-tones with 2xdodge to optimise in terms of resists so that I can craft pure chaos res on the boots.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/k3RHFX2n

Need help figuring out what to upgrade next. Have about 8 ex for upgrades. What are the biggest priorities for dps/survivability?

- Helmet with Toxic Rain enchant
- Quiver with attack speed
- 2nd set of cluster jewels
- Other?

I still haven't been able to beat Sirus and occasionally get 1-shot.
"
atlasinvictus wrote:

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/k3RHFX2n

Need help figuring out what to upgrade next. Have about 8 ex for upgrades. What are the biggest priorities for dps/survivability?

- Helmet with Toxic Rain enchant
- Quiver with attack speed
- 2nd set of cluster jewels
- Other?

I still haven't been able to beat Sirus and occasionally get 1-shot.

For survivability and damage, I think a helmet with -% to enemies chaos resistance and life will be an improvement over Devoto's Devotion. Here's how I crafted one.

For damage, a second set of cluster jewels will definitely do the most. After that, you might be able to try to use Harvest to annul chaos out the poison quiver suffix (50/50) and then just benchcraft attack speed. Alternatively, sell your quiver and buy a really similar one.
Last edited by arciinus on Mar 7, 2021, 12:31:06 AM
Thanks - I followed your advice last time & it was very helpful.

Another question - if my enchant is Toxic rain fires additional arrow, how do I run Aspect of the Spider, Malevolence, and Flesh & Stone at the same time?

Even with Enlighten lvl 4, it appears to be over 101.2% of mana reserved? 88% * (40%+50%+25%) = 101.2%
Last edited by atlasinvictus on Mar 5, 2021, 2:20:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info