-

Discovered Devouring Diadem for this build. 20% RMR and Eldritch Battery are brilliant. Can now use Malevolence, Flesh and Stone, Skitterbots and clarity. It's super easy to fit a Pecision in if you got the elusive trinity Warcher's Eye. I am using a leveled Vitality at the moment. With Diadems 300 ES I have no Mana issues whatsoever.

I still feel that I have more potential (17.5 Mil PoB dps, 2 minute Mavens) with gear. Except the rings, everything is self-crafted and cost me arround 40 Ex total. Need to remove/add life quiver and boots for T1 life but apart from that and upgrading the amulet to +1 chaos and +1 dex I have no idea where to go from here and how to optimize further.

Any ideas?

Edit: Ranger is for Survivability and QoL
Last edited by Jintra on Mar 4, 2021, 1:01:55 PM
"
arciinus wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:
Hello,

I'm still confused how do people get the 30 aoe, I now have 27 with carcass jack and NOT using the inc. aoe gem. According to POB even if I craft increased aoe on all my other gear (1 ring, quiver, gloves, helmet) I don't reach 30 aoe, 28 at most. So if I have the helm enchant for +1 arrows, I must have 30 aoe? Meaning I must use inc. aoe gem?

I think it's not really necessary - I hit 28 with just the 2 Bow damage Cluster Jewels with the Broadside notable, Carcass Jack, no AoE on rings or my helmet, and only a single crafted AoE effect on my gloves.

I don't notice much of a DPS difference compared to when I had 28 AoE.

Reaching 30 was more of a struggle, and cost me probably 20-30ex in spending (I was out of things to spend on, so I chose to go for it). I benchcrafted increased AoE on my helmet, got a single Warlord ring with AoE and resistances for 5ex or so, and then bought a corrupted Thread of Hope with increased Area of Effect for 2ex or so.

Finally, I needed to get 1 synthesized jewel with 5% increased AoE. I ended up buying 3, but I only needed 1 to hit 30% AoE. I bought a few for 2-6ex, and then crafted them with bow attack speed (spamming alc/scour) and 1 damage mod, and then did the aug chaos/aug life to finish them.

Here's my latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/j71iPhUW

You can also see my gear on my profile.

How to craft such a ring you have? Couldn't find it on trade
"
katonsew wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:
Hello,

I'm still confused how do people get the 30 aoe, I now have 27 with carcass jack and NOT using the inc. aoe gem. According to POB even if I craft increased aoe on all my other gear (1 ring, quiver, gloves, helmet) I don't reach 30 aoe, 28 at most. So if I have the helm enchant for +1 arrows, I must have 30 aoe? Meaning I must use inc. aoe gem?

I think it's not really necessary - I hit 28 with just the 2 Bow damage Cluster Jewels with the Broadside notable, Carcass Jack, no AoE on rings or my helmet, and only a single crafted AoE effect on my gloves.

Reaching 30 was more of a struggle, and cost me probably 20-30ex in spending (I was out of things to spend on, so I chose to go for it). I benchcrafted increased AoE on my helmet, got a single Warlord ring with AoE and resistances for 5ex or so, and then bought a corrupted Thread of Hope with increased Area of Effect for 2ex or so.

Finally, I needed to get 1 synthesized jewel with 5% increased AoE. I ended up buying 3, but I only needed 1 to hit 30% AoE. I bought a few for 2-6ex, and then crafted them with bow attack speed (spamming alc/scour) and 1 damage mod, and then did the aug chaos/aug life to finish them.

Buy Warlord influenced base and Alt spam for area of effect (or just buy with it already.
Rest is harvest crafting to remove all unwanted stats and add what you want. craftifexile.com helps in determining what tags the different stats have.

Area of effect is a prefix. So just fill the 2 other prefix slots as needed (e.g. harvest craft "augment life") and then harvest craft augment fire/cold/lightning to get the resists.

Harvest Remove/add as needed until you're fine with the stat tier of whatever you wanted on that ring.

If all this reads like gibberish there are some really good crafting guides out there. Thisisbadger on youtube explains stuff really simple, pathofmath explains it in more detail but imo for a tad more advanced audience.

Crafted my stuff for the first time this league and love it.

Reforge.poe.dev is a good place to get started trading harvest crafts.
"
katonsew wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:
"
pashkudas wrote:
Hello,

You can also craft a good base with fossils.
I used Pristine + Corroded, it removes a lot of Prefixes and so increases the chances to get the AOE + a good Life roll.
Harvest life crafts are very expensive, having a good life roll will save a lot of curencies.
I got T2 life and T1 AOE and trash suffixes, I reforged keeping prefix twice and got 1 good resist.
It cost me barely 3 Ex to craft it.

hello and thanks for this great build, really enjoy the gameplay here !

i've a question about thread of hope : about potency of will, do we just take the 25% node or the three of them ? i can't see it on the guide's screen (and i'm old)

thanks a lot !
I've jost noticed some people from poe.ninja juse some very strong jewels. +AS from bows +atack and cast speed. It costs not much, but gives us +11-12% AS per jewel and improves our damage by big values
"
katonsew wrote:
I've jost noticed some people from poe.ninja juse some very strong jewels. +AS from bows +atack and cast speed. It costs not much, but gives us +11-12% AS per jewel and improves our damage by big values

Yep, and don't forget about aspd on large clusters - having 3% on each of two clusters and 3 smalls it will be 18% attack speed total.

But also speaking on mapping with hh/onslaught/etc, where attacks per second going to <0.15, its too much. And i prefer not waste jewel affixes with 5% attack speed nodes, think better to have inc damage per attack no matter that pob says aspd still litte better, and having only one attack speed (8% with bows) craft much easier.
Last edited by zxfx on Mar 5, 2021, 1:38:48 AM
Please assist with crafting vermillion ring which should have:
- Increased Area of Effect
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

As I understood, first two can be obtained with awakening orb, but Increased Chaos Damage can be crafted with essence only which will reforge other modifiers. Moreover, how players getting life with more than 80 on top of that?

Thanks!
So thank you for the guide, really well done. Currently up to LV 88 - I've picked up the cluster jewles with recommended stats, what level do you recommend to switch to the 1 cluster setup? 93/94? Still uysing a quill but have some good pieces probably 25-30 ex into the build.

I love the map clear, though the bosses not so much. I rolled this toon simply for some valdo farming so hope to get it mainly sorted over the next day or two.
"
BabamTV wrote:
Please assist with crafting vermillion ring which should have:
- Increased Area of Effect
- Despair on hit
- Increased chaos damage

As I understood, first two can be obtained with awakening orb, but Increased Chaos Damage can be crafted with essence only which will reforge other modifiers. Moreover, how players getting life with more than 80 on top of that?

Thanks!

There is harvests augment chaos craft. If you get resist and you don't want it, do remove/add chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info