-

I don't see anyone using onslaught on hit rings here. Is there a reason why that wouldn't be recommended? Thanks in advance
"
myprism wrote:
I see you using the flow belt, is this recommended now?

I tried out the Torrent's Reclamation (the upgraded version), and it works pretty well! It has better bossing damage and survivability than Headhunter/most Stygian Vises. The increased recovery/reduced debuff duration help with survivability. That being said, I find the +Strength on Headhunter quite useful to get me enough strength to use a higher-level Immortal Call, so chose to stick with HH for now.

"
CheeseToasted wrote:
I don't see anyone using onslaught on hit rings here. Is there a reason why that wouldn't be recommended? Thanks in advance

I think it's a decent choice! It's just that the other ring implicits are not bad (especially 7% maximum life for Vermillion) and if you're going for Despair or Area of Effect, those require influenced rings.
Guys, what bow should i use when grab the Carcass +4?
Ty
Thanks for the response!
"
katonsew wrote:
"
hidepoe wrote:
"

Hello everyone. I've jsut got Headhunter. It's amazing to farm 5 orbs of Delirium, but I've got one problem. I've lost my chaos res from the belt + I'm planning to change my amulet, that gives me +30% chaos res and to craft -malovenoce mana reserved (by the way, how to do it?)
Is it still possbile for me to use Glorious Vanity somehow? Idk where to get more chaos resistance, but the fact I've lost onslaught and a lot of EHP embarasses me.
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/R3gw4TXq

Hi sir! Try to remove Fangs of the Viper, and the life point next to Blood Drinker. After that, try to get more Int from your itens and take of Primal Spirit and go to Method to the Madness on the left side, to more chaos res.

Yeah, thank you, I've noticed it. Managed to get back to 80% resistances getting t1 chaos res on my helmet. However, this problem will be still actual in the future, when I change my amulet.

If ever chaos res becomes a problem, you can choose to get born of chaos small cluster jewel. It gives 12% chaos res and +3 max chaos res which is good since you're going divine flesh route. Of course, if you're going that path, might as well get two of them. That'll bring you up to 87% max chaos res. To get 90%, you'll need +2 on your quiver and either +1 on your chest (elevated mod from phys taken as chaos hunter mod) or you can follow remi's new discovery of another glorious vanity jewel (xibaqua 4819) and socket it below profane chemistry. profane chemistry becomes cult of chaos which gives +1 max chaos res.
"
CheeseToasted wrote:

we have onslaught on flask
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
quill rain, because it gives a bunch of aps of it
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"

Nice, testing it and do tons of damage, omfg!
One question, could i remove GMP and GLP? Because Quillrain spam so much Blast Rains, i want to put others gems, like Vaal Grace and Animated Guardian hehehe

Another thing, should i go to +1 Arrow Quill Rain? Or test the damage withe DoT + Dmg over time, aps 1.8~1.7 Ticket bow?

Tks sir!
"
hidepoe wrote:
"

One question, could i remove GMP and GLP? Because Quillrain spam so much Blast Rains, i want to put others gems, like Vaal Grace and Animated Guardian hehehe

Another thing, should i go to +1 Arrow Quill Rain? Or test the damage withe DoT + Dmg over time, aps 1.8~1.7 Ticket bow?

What is GLP? But do as you wish

+1 arrow if you have +4 carcass

Tks sir!
"
hidepoe wrote:
"

Tks sir!

I think +1 arrow corruption on a Quill Rain is not bad, especially for mapping! I ended up opting for the "Supported by level 10 Onslaught" (if you want to drop your silver flask) and 10% chance to gain a Frenzy charge in a double-corrupted bow.

Note that if you swap to a Dot + CDoT Thicket Bow with Attack Speed (even better, add +2 arrows), both your single-target and clear DPS will definitely increase, but playing it will feel less snappy. Since your character has a much slower attack speed, so it'll take you longer from clicking to walk before you start walking. I tried both and ended up sticking with a Quill Rain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info