-

Imo you probably just need more damage in my humble opinion.
Things need to die in a certain rate equal to the amount of damage you are taking in my experience.
I would try to get
-Double influenced gloves with t1 cdot + dot
-Dot multi instead of crit in bow or buy another similar one with additional arrow/projectile.
-Switch to dot multi/cdot multi quiver
-Switch to a chaos dmg/life% stygian with needed res.
-Craft cdot multi on ammy, simple and it seems like you can easily get this one.
-Essence craft vermillion chaos dmg ring and try to force influence on suffix for despair on hit. (will be expensive)
-+2 proj gem corruption on chest, probably too annoying to get for the right colors and whatnot, so skip probably.

I think doing those you will kill things so fast you will essentially take less damage in the end. And with the current 25ex investment you are pretty much just hitting the middle phase for the power potential for your build. Another 100-200ex investment is what you are probably looking at to blow things away and destroy bosses.
"
Vensatra wrote:
"
Vensatra wrote:
This is my current build:

Spoiler

And for flasks:

Spoiler

I feel happy with my damage, I can do any map at any tier without any problems nor constant deaths (only those lame HKs I wasn't expecting). I know I have to change my Carcass to a 6L one but I confess I'm a bit confused about playing without the totems. I know this build doesn't need totems to work fine, but they grew up on me and I couldn't leave them behind hahaha

Would it be better if I change Asenath's Chant to Devoto's Devotion with TR enchant?
I was using Devoto's at first, but decided to change to Asenath's because a friend of mine said it would be better for faster map cleanse and dmg. For helmet gems I'll use Wither + Faster Casting + Spell Totem + Multiple Totems Support.

For now I'm planning to use Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Stone/Lightning/Fire Golem on my boots for survivability (I'm quite fond of this setup since Neversink's Tornado Shot back at 3.0 and older patches), and I'm currently trying to make at least 2 blue sockets and a red socket linked on my gloves in order to use at least Malevo + Flesh and Stone + Enlighten. Dunno if I will be able to get 3B+1R linked on my glove, but I guess it's not possible with this one I have.

Im actually very happy with my bow and I don't have any plans to change it for a while except thinking about change the % area of effect for % attack speed with harvest crafts.

For my mobility I'm planning to change my Smoke Mine to Flame or Cold Dash since I prefer to use them.

For the Glyph Grip ring I'm planning to use some Harvest crafts to improve it, like removing the fire damage and adding another thing, and since the maximum life is fractured I'll remove life regen to put some resistance in place. I don't know much about how crafting works yet, but I know a thing or two about suffixes and prefixes and wich place each status can occupy.

Overall, the only issue is I still have some difficulties with Sirus and a few map bosses, but I guess the problem is only about my lack of skills to fight'em haha

I currently have around 12ex I can use to upgrade.

EDIT: I changed AoE 4% for AtkSpeed 8% with harvest crafts on my bow, although I dunno if it was a good choice...
Spoiler

Well, I've made some changes. I'm now using Immortal Call wombo combo on my boots:

I gave up trying to get 3 red 1 blue on my gloves, it seems like it's impossible as it is not an int base.

My friend bought me a Gripped Gloves base with 4 white links, and started to craft "the ultimate endgame perfect God level gloves" for me.

For the gloves he used another base he already got with warlord influence and spammed alts until Culling Strike came out. Then he used the hunter's exalted orb (I can't remember right now and I don't have the gloves with me to link because he didn't finish crafting yet) on the 4 white links base to get Hunter's influence. Then, he used an awakener's orb to merge both bases and got Culling Strike and another prefixes. He is waiting for harvest mods to improve the gloves since prefixes are being hard to come out as good mods.

And then I asked him to help me craft my boots by mentoring me as I wanted to learn how to craft good items to use or/and to sell. The thing is: he only knows how to craft gloves, he knows nothing about crafting boots ;-;

Can someone help me with crafting tips on BiS boots? I know I have to focus on Tailwind and Elusive, but how exactly can I get both mods at the same time?

Here is the base I've bought:

Should I buy Hunter's influence to get Tailwind first, buy a Redeemer base to get Elusive and merge both?

Please note, I do not recommend getting Elusive on your boots.

Elusive is a CHANCE to gain ON CRIT. If you don't know what this means, you have to undergo these 3 RNG phases

Did your pods hit the target?
Did your pods crit?
Did your pots proc the elusive 10% chance?

With that stupid amount of multiplicative rules, your chances of procing it is fairly low, let alone critting with tailwind without a crit lab enchant. I can barely maintain my tailwind uptime, but I can imagine maintaining tailwind on a 10% chance, that would be almost never.

Since you have low uptime with elusive, it is not worth going for as a stat. I'd go with hybrid life
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Hi All! Looking for some help on what to upgrade next. as per POB Combined DPS is showing 742k. Currently leveling with no issues with T16 maps did some a8 conqueror as well (with several deaths of course).I have 9Ex as budget for my upgrade, hoping to get a significant increase on dps.

Thank you.
Just wanted to ask a quick question. I'm playing SSF and wanted to farm The Scavenger card, but after few hours of farming all these bosses that drop that card, I haven't found any. How long did you take for this card to drop?
If someone else is wondering like me about how mirage archer-withering touch interacts with belt enchant "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances" I made some test and it correctly reduces enemy chaos resistance.
Last edited by Lamaresh on Feb 24, 2021, 3:17:02 PM
"
Ersatzdrummel wrote:

you could also craft a hat with -9 chaos resistance to nearby enemies. if you haven't got enough mana to reserve for those mods, you might give that helmet - reserved mana, too. in fact, you might change from bots to aspect of spider. I am using that. Monsters that are webbed and affected by toxic rain move quite funny. the bots chill, i get that, but not all monsters can be chilled. hell, you might even get in bots AND aspect if you corrupt those gems to -mana reserved. Monsters that are chilled, webbed and have -60% movement speed might look REALLY funny. :-D

you're not at the end, you're not even close. ;-)

/edit: also, crafting a hat should allow you to craft +1 aoe gems, +12% increased aoe onto it, which results in +1 malevolence and the blood or sand stance gem AND allows you more freedom with the AOE problem elsewhere. The same goes for your gloves, btw, so in case it makes any difference, that's 24% incr. aoe.

So I followed your advice and crafted this helm (ignore the base - there weren't much options with 'Reduced Reservation of Flesh and Stone' and I had to spam 'Add Random Influence on Armor' to get one with Hunter's influence):

and I replaced one of my rings with this as a placeholder (until I can craft one with same mods plus 'Increased Chaos Damage' instead of Accuracy):

With the Increased AOE on helm, now I can use Phantasmal Toxic Rain (for +2 projectiles) while keeping my 30 Radius, so now I'm farming up the 67ish Exalts it costs x_x for a 21/20 one.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the advice.
I'm still getting to grips with the game but I really like the concept of this build. I think in the past I saw an old POB where the levelling process was broken down. Do you still have this?
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 24, 2021, 6:36:10 PM
"

With the Increased AOE on helm, now I can use Phantasmal Toxic Rain (for +2 projectiles) while keeping my 30 Radius, so now I'm farming up the 67ish Exalts it costs x_x for a 21/20 one.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the advice.

How did you get the increased AoE jewels? I'm having a tough time finding ones for sale, and I think the probability of getting it from the synthesize harvest craft is extremely low. Did you just buy them for multiple exalts a pop?
"
chloris143 wrote:

Hi All! Looking for some help on what to upgrade next. as per POB Combined DPS is showing 742k. Currently leveling with no issues with T16 maps did some a8 conqueror as well (with several deaths of course).I have 9Ex as budget for my upgrade, hoping to get a significant increase on dps.

Thank you.

Just follow the flow chart
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info