-

Hey, I'm having a problem lately, pretty much I can't do any map above tier 10 without struggling, I'm kinda tanky, but that's all, I feel as if I'm doing map bosses for around 5 minutes, is there anything in my equipment that I can change atm and what should I aim for now? My budget atm is around 1 ex. I'd appreciate any help.
Last edited by Misfitek on Feb 4, 2021, 5:59:44 AM
Buy a 6L quill rain, they are more or less 1 ex. If you dont have currency, you can do chaos recipe or try to farm harvest crafts, they are very profitable.

"
Buy a 6L quill rain, they are more or less 1 ex. If you dont have currency, you can do chaos recipe or try to farm harvest crafts, they are very profitable.

And should I put there TR with all the links? If yes what should I put in my body armor?
Try the new wither debuff that Remi posted, withering touch with blast rain, GMP, mirage archer and culling strike, it helps with bosses and you dont have to cast totems.
"
Misfitek wrote:
"

And should I put there TR with all the links? If yes what should I put in my body armor?

Very important, get yourself the elreon mana veiled mod for your rings/amu, you dont have to pay any attention to mana costs!!

At least im a deadeye so i seriously need it...
Last edited by Wilmots on Feb 4, 2021, 7:09:53 AM
Which annoinment for amulet is the best? I saw a lot of people are using Hardened Scars but it works with hallowed hybrid flask?
Read Q&A section of the build.
"
Cydros420 wrote:
Which annoinment for amulet is the best? I saw a lot of people are using Hardened Scars but it works with hallowed hybrid flask?

Sure, best for PF. I mean...fortify all the time...
maybe i´m mistaken but i use Overcharged on my thread of hope instead of a life node. plenty of charges should do well for this build?? Isn´t that viable (IC duration/endurance charge uptime should still be 50%, but the frenzy and power charges should do something(???

at lvl 92 and dyeing a lot in t13+ maps with decent amount of "just alch that and throw a chaos- mods"
down to 4.5k life after switch to 1st cluster, only +1 amu, hand cast despair, no secondary debuff/damage link yet so there is definitely much to improve.
so updates currency isnt a issue for me as i dropped a mirror shard today. which of these quivers is better for bossing?

i think its the additional arrow but not sure ;( i got it super cheap so debating selling the other one

also tip for people looking to do maven or any of the insane maven boss combinations

(F cortex hardest boss fight in the history of gaming - you just blow up ;( ),

I finally downed A8 sirus as well as maven, you can cheese some of the hardesr maven fights by just removing your orbs to drop the mavens hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info