-

"
so updates currency isnt a issue for me as i dropped a mirror shard today. which of these quivers is better for bossing?

i think its the additional arrow but not sure ;( i got it super cheap so debating selling the other one

also tip for people looking to do maven or any of the insane maven boss combinations

I think the best for bossing wouldn't be the additional arrow one since additional arrows need a lot of aoe increase to benefit single target damage, so it's mostly good for mapping. The +chaos damage over time and +damage over time one would likely give the most single target damage.
i have 140 percent increased area of effect, Im playing it as deadeye so i was thinking the additional arrow would benefit me more since i have 3 MAs firing at bosses at almost all times ( they have a duration of like 13 seconds since im using anomalous MA)
Hey all - I'm about to try out the new wither setup, but was wondering about Blast Rain vs Rain of Arrows for applying Withering Touch.

Rain of Arrows has more arrows to apply Withering Touch, with half of the 26 arrows (with GMP) guaranteed to hit a target vs 10 arrows (with GMP) from Blast Rain if they all overlap for a single target. Is the area of effect from Blast Rain arrows significantly bigger than Rain of Arrows? This is the only detail I can't seem to look up.
"
idkwat wrote:
I was meaning to ask, I was looking at PoB stats, and saw that Awakened Swift Affliction actually reduces duration more than normal Swift Affliction and aparently it's a big deal, so I'm a little confused as to why we should get this Awakened.
Qualitied awakened swift affliction gives 10% dot multi, just get enough duration elsewhere, too much duration isn't needed, look for example Remi's Maven kill how much boss tps around so a lot of duration gets wasted.
Hi there. So, let me just ask a stupid question:

How the build do against bosses? Survivability is my real question here since damage seems op-op.
And ofc, how much currency do I need to put in to be able do do things like Sirus A8 and UE.

Many thanks for all you that knows this build.
Hi all can i get some tips what to focus on improveing ?
Everytime i try to upgrade something it seems i need arround 4-5 ex so maybe i am going for BISs and overreaching.
"
Th3J0k3r_1990 wrote:
Hi all can i get some tips what to focus on improveing ?
Everytime i try to upgrade something it seems i need arround 4-5 ex so maybe i am going for BISs and overreaching.

I think for DPS, the #1 thing you can get is an amulet with +1 to Dexterity skills in addition to Chaos skills. You can buy one for around 4-5ex, or craft it using the guide in Remi's crafting section and by buying Harvest crafts on TFT Discord.

The cheapest survivability upgrade is to just anoint Hardened Scars on your amulet, but you might want to get the +1 to Dexterity skills first.
"
Marteeh wrote:
Hello! Thanks for this fun build, I'm really enjoying it :) Can you guys please recommend what should I get next, what should I upgrade in my character? Should I get lvl 4 enlighten to use skitter, or should I get 6L armour and then get lvl 4 empower?

"

Sirus A8 and UE are really more mechanical fights. You could do either with minimal investment, to be honest, but gear will of course make them easier and allow more mistakes.
I'd ballpark ~10-15 ex to start feeling pretty comfortable, but i am not in tune with current market prices so it could be way more or way less.

The best thing about Remi's guide is that the build is layered in a linear fashion. Each step has a power spike that isn't guarded by huge currency sinks. Altogether, yes you can sink a lot of currency, and the build will clear any content you want.

My review of this build guide and maybe last post in thread as I consider sunsetting this character for a new challenge:

- The build is very strong. I believe many of the initial layers are dedicated to zoom, however, and new players may find the early stages to be squishy. That being said, I got to red maps @ ~4kish life, being aware that you are a RANGED character.

- There are a lot of damage layers that are built in. Chaos damage over time multi, Damage over time multi, skill effect duration, Increase damage (AoE, damage, DOT, etc.) This is what makes this build very versatile and cheap, because there are a lot of options. But there are a lot of considerations for bang for buck. Fortunately, Remi has laid out VERY CLEARLY what to go for first. Please read through it completely. There are a lot of subdivisions and each has important information to help you understand all the pieces in its aggregate.

- There is A LOT of material in the guide, so please read through it carefully. I've followed this thread for a long time and i promise 99% of the questions have already been asked and are already mentioned in the OP.

- My favorite part is that the endgame for TR pathfinder does have a lot of variability and flexibility. I think its important to note that after the basics of many builds, building the min-maxed portion of the remaining gear depends on your playstyle and content you want to clear.
For example, I do not care much for mapping, so the zoomier gear I replaced with more tanky gear to boss better. Because of this, I switched out my devoto's for a fortify helmet.
I also felt that extra arrows was important for me, even though I believe in the overlap calculations (there is still some debate of its accuracy). This is because I am lazy, shoot offscreen and am not accurate on landing my cursor right on top of bosses. I also believe that bosses are way more mobile than we give them credit for so more arrows = more CONSISTENT ability to reach maximum damage. So I have 9 arrows in my build, but only have AoE for 6. Not only does the 3 "unused" arrows help with clear, but it allows me for more margin of error in landing pods, and provides consistent 6 arrows overlaps regardless of boss activity. I especially feel this way in this league where there are multiple bosses to contend with. You may feel the opposite and are more comfortable being in the face of bosses. In this case, building your character to maximize DAMAGE over arrows will increase your 5-6 overlap max potential.

A lot of thanks goes to Remi for providing a very clear guide that has been very fun to run. Really appreciate all the effort there. Guide makers don't owe us anything but have sunk in an enormous amount of time to share their experiences (and even make their own builds more expensive for them in the process).

I hope to see more builds from you in the future!

What should I prioritize with a 50c budget?
Haven't found anything really expensive so far.
Here's a Maven kill with some endgame gear:

https://streamable.com/3korld

Made this video since some people were asking ingame, via PM and on this topic how it goes for endgame bossing. I tried facetanking a few of the skills as well to show how tanky the build can get and how simple the fight gets. With that fight probably you would suffice 2 of the 4 conditionals as well for the Maven challenge (Not failing memory game and no more than X orbs existing at the same time on the arena).

Hope it helps to showcase it!

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info