-

"
Faraday96 wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I'm loving this build so far. Just hit 91 last night.

Here's my current gear at 91. what's more important? going for the cluster jewels or replacing the bow with a rare?

You should change your empower jewel with efficacy at least until you got empower lvl4, also quill rain is a great bow, you shouldnt think on changing it until very late game, cluster is gonna give you greater damage than a rare bow, the diference between rare bow and quill rain is not that much

Yea the only reason im not bothering to use efficay is because i have a lvl 4 empower in ritual that's been deferred twice. just waiting for it to come around again
"
DaLight wrote:

Hello 2 clusters With tempered broad + state of decay wicked pal

i have 2 Questions i would like to ask first about the 3 Gem sockets in ches t that Has nothing i was thinking of throwing in Blood rage or berserk as 1 and the 2nd I think gona thrown in the Int golem for attack speed buff No clue wat to throw in the 3rd gem socket.... Wat do u think about this? :) suggestions welcome.

2nd question Do u see anything i can upgrade in short term Quickly or cheaply from my build atm? please check passivve tree for suggestions as well didnt change alot tbh in there thx alot for reply

Also remi can u pls link ur discord server cant find it anywhere.

any comments? :)
Get a better belt, a stygian vise would be ideal and not too expensive.

Currently in the process of crafting the bow, I can still save this by just augmenting lightning, right?

That leaves me with lightning damage, lightning res, and t1 DoT multi.
That way I can still craft "cannot roll attack mods" and exalt slam for +1 socketed gems.

And from then on I should still be able to do the following that's stated in the guide:
"
III. Remove crafted mods with the bench
IV. Remove suffix with harvest(depends on your suffix, ignore this step if it is attack speed)
V. Craft "Can have 3 Crafted Modifiers"
VI. Remove Attack harvest (If you have attack speed, use remove X elements instead)
VII. Craft T1 Chaos DoT Multi & +2 to socketed support gems

Except that in my case I could remove prefix (lightning damage) when removing one lightning before step IV. Which should not be a problem because then I can still just remove suffix (lightning res), craft "Can have 3 crafted modifiers" and finish the item by crafting the desired affixes and augmenting speed.

Can anyone give me advice / confirmation on this? I'm afraid I'm missing something.

Just finished crafting mine :D I don't think I'll go for the annul though
"
S1xE wrote:

Currently in the process of crafting the bow, I can still save this by just augmenting lightning, right?

That leaves me with lightning damage, lightning res, and t1 DoT multi.
That way I can still craft "cannot roll attack mods" and exalt slam for +1 socketed gems.

And from then on I should still be able to do the following that's stated in the guide:
"
III. Remove crafted mods with the bench
IV. Remove suffix with harvest(depends on your suffix, ignore this step if it is attack speed)
V. Craft "Can have 3 Crafted Modifiers"
VI. Remove Attack harvest (If you have attack speed, use remove X elements instead)
VII. Craft T1 Chaos DoT Multi & +2 to socketed support gems

Except that in my case I could remove prefix (lightning damage) when removing one lightning before step IV. Which should not be a problem because then I can still just remove suffix (lightning res), craft "Can have 3 crafted modifiers" and finish the item by crafting the desired affixes and augmenting speed.

Can anyone give me advice / confirmation on this? I'm afraid I'm missing something.

You haven't completed step 2
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
My main currency maker is finding rares, identify them then sell and I only have 2ex, 192 chaos now. I am almost at 100 map bonus completion
Tbh don't do this, maybe it's worth with influenced bases, but identyfying every single rare wasted you so much time you could run an extra map (not mentioning you probably have to port out multiple times per map due to inventory full of rares). Use stricter loot filter and run more content, especially profitable ones (after you set up region trees for farming specific contents like blight, legion, delirium, alva, etc.). Just farming rituals can be good for currency too, heist as well if you didn't get sick of it last league.

Can you tell me exactly what are the loot to look for that actually makes good currency? I just changed from semi strict to strict filter
"
davidsmr wrote:

Just finished crafting mine :D I don't think I'll go for the annul though

Non-speed to speed if you fractured.
so i need help downing sirus a8 i have 80 ex to spend im looking to only improve my build for super boss killing ie sirus a8/ maven. Any tips for drastic improvements? I always die on the final phase for both maven and sirus

also if any professional poe players can coach me on how to beat them i can pay ex on the side :P
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can you tell me exactly what are the loot to look for that actually makes good currency? I just changed from semi strict to strict filter
Rituals, heists, It that fled in syndicate for breachstone upgrade (must be in reasearch), harvests, Alva temples (corruption and sacrifice rooms), legions, delirium, tbh you can search on youtube how to make currency in poe there's plenty of advice. You can check Grimro or Path of Matth for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info