-

"
thorpownsu wrote:
so i need help downing sirus a8 i have 80 ex to spend im looking to only improve my build for super boss killing ie sirus a8/ maven. Any tips for drastic improvements? I always die on the final phase for both maven and sirus

also if any professional poe players can coach me on how to beat them i can pay ex on the side :P

Sirus is a pure mechanical fight, your gear should be enough to take him down. Look up some Sirus tips on YouTube, Don the crown got some. As for Maven you either have great memory or just log out when she does that, abuse grace period when you enter in and then gun her down quickly.
I had fun min-maxing this build. Made a few adjustments and my character now is super tanky, no deaths 95-97 - currently speeding through A9 T16 maps (w/ Delirium) and Sirus. Tried Maven for the 1st time. only 1 death due to memory game. Finalizing my craft for my chest and gloves to fully min-maxed.

My tankiness comes from:
- Dodge (Flask, Boots, Elusive)
- Phys to Fire / Phys to Chaos
- Divine Flesh
- 81% max chaos res.
- 6k life.
- Fortify

Last edited by mdbtoribio on Feb 2, 2021, 4:10:08 AM
Im following you build so far and i just feel like im a little bit low on the damage. Is there something I can do about it? Like is it worth going a dying sun and if thats the case, what flash should I remove? Here is my pastebin. https://pastebin.com/KdxApwLs
Do not mind the dot numbers on pob since they probably arent true.
"
mdbtoribio wrote:
I had fun min-maxing this build. Made a few adjustments and my character now is super tanky, no deaths 95-97 - currently speeding through A9 T16 maps (w/ Delirium) and Sirus. Tried Maven for the 1st time. only 1 death due to memory game. Finalizing my craft for my chest and gloves to fully min-maxed.

My tankiness comes from:
- Divine Flesh
- 81% max chaos res.
- 6k life.
- Fortify

Where do you get all the chaos res to max it? Clusters? I currently have chaos res only on 1 cluster and boots, +15% chaos res and boss melt me if I don't dodge everything, does that change when I cap res and get a good glorious vanity?
Hey I am feeling lack of damage in some bosses like Sirus, POB says I have 2 millions but I feel it isn't enough. I only have the first set of cluster jewels and I am still lvl 91.

What should I improve first? I have 6 exalteds to spend and I think that would be enough to kill Sirus.

Spoiler

Thanks for your help, it would be appreciated.
"
MattiaV wrote:
"
mdbtoribio wrote:

My tankiness comes from:
- Divine Flesh
- 81% max chaos res.
- 6k life.
- Fortify

Where do you get all the chaos res to max it? Clusters? I currently have chaos res only on 1 cluster and boots, +15% chaos res and boss melt me if I don't dodge everything, does that change when I cap res and get a good glorious vanity?

- High roll on amulet, helmet and ring
- 2 Student of Decay cluster jewel
- Rest is on tree

Xibaqua roll on Glorious Vanity jewel is one of the major defence you can get because of the Divine Flesh. It converts your elemental damage taken to chaos, and you can get +5 max chaos res from the jewel and +1 max chaos res from Method of the Madness node.
Last edited by mdbtoribio on Feb 2, 2021, 5:07:31 AM
Really looking into getting into this build. Do y'all think 20 ex ~ would get it going enough to farm t16 to build up currency to invest more into the build ?
Hey all,

really new to POE and loving this build. im currently lvl 86 and seem to be getting one tapped a lot, was hoping to get some advice on what to change up.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

You haven't completed step 2

That was my whole point though. If I just aug lightning on the bow I linked I essentially finish step 2, no? I will end up with lightning damage, lightning resistance and T1 DoT Multi, that's 1 easily removable prefix, 1 easily removable suffix and T1 DoT multi, which should be the desired outcome according to:
"Your ideal bow after the end of step 2 should have
1 prefix (any will do)
2 suffix (T1 DoT Mutli & 1 easy removable)"
The writing of that part is confusing. You can fix your bow, but it will have no attack speed. So part 2 isnt finished, as far as i understood it.

You would have to buy aug speed/and if unlucky remove speed/add speed afterwards, which 5,6 ex per try and not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info