-

Hello quick question about crafting. If I harvest aug chaos and hit chaos resistance on this amulet and then use remove/add chaos it cannot change +1 to chaos gems right? It will remove and add +1 to chaos back?
"
Ankhain wrote:

Hello quick question about crafting. If I harvest aug chaos and hit chaos resistance on this amulet and then use remove/add chaos it cannot change +1 to chaos gems right? It will remove and add +1 to chaos back?

That's right - as long as your suffixes are full, it'll have to add back a prefix and since +1 to chaos skills is the only chaos prefix, it'll add that back.

That being said, there's no real point to that? If you want to add chaos DOT to the amulet, I'd probably remove a suffix, metacraft "prefixes cannot be changed", and then try to augment (+ remove/add if needed) chaos.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 2, 2021, 11:13:15 AM
"
intheend44 wrote:
Hey all,

really new to POE and loving this build. im currently lvl 86 and seem to be getting one tapped a lot, was hoping to get some advice on what to change up.

3 things that I think would help a ton:

1. Buy or anoint Hardened Scars on your amulet. It does a ton to reduce incoming damage
2. Check out Remi's left-click (instead of cast on damage taken) Immortal Call setup - I've tried it and it works really well actually. It's linked near the top of his original post
3. Try to get some life on those gloves (this is less impactful than 1 and 2)

I also have a Mechalarm Belt for the summoning contraption, but I'm honestly not sure how much that does, as you have to sacrifice some of the life/damage you'd get from a Stygian Vise.
Last edited by arciinus on Feb 2, 2021, 11:40:09 AM
How important is Hardened Scars in this build?

My question is about this amulet

Should I replace it with a Hardened scars one for tankiness?
Last edited by ryunwalf on Feb 2, 2021, 1:27:23 PM
"
ryunwalf wrote:
How important is Hardened Scars in this build?

My question is about this amulet

Should I replace it with a Hardened scars one for tankiness?

it does a ton for tankiness. You also want to have +dex/chaos anyway, so you will have to replace it eventually.
Last edited by Ndog921 on Feb 2, 2021, 2:06:03 PM
edited. Question solved.
Last edited by slazyel on Feb 2, 2021, 6:57:45 PM
Whats up with having mirage archer on Blast rain? Currently using ballista totem for blast rain+withering touch. It seems more convenient to have MA on BR for bosses especially, but is it just for bosses and you keep MA in TR while mapping?
man I've been having a blast on this build but as soon as i hit lvl 92 I just cant stop dying. Same content I was doing before 92 but now I cant even reach 25% of my level before something randomly 1 shots me. so annoying
Well, I've done Maven fight ( I died 3 times but because I had no idea what was happening) and breachlords invitation so far. Took some investment but it was easy to get it, considering I'm virtually new to the game.

Now I wanna do Cortex invitation and Uber Uber invitations.
i have been playing it as dead eye you guys think id have a easier time with sirus a8 and maven as pathfinder?

got myself 70 percent chaos resistance for a8 sirus now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info