-

"
For crafting a quiver.

Am I just dumbo or did something happen to the quiver attack speed craft? I do not see it anywhere in the crafting bench list but poedb for example still has it as craft option and I also see some quivers being sold with 7-12% attack speed craft on them.

Where the hell did it go?

It's on the Crafting Bench under "Suffixes"
I have one set of cluster jewels and I feel I still need more damage. Would you go for the second set of cluster jewels? You can see my pj in my public profile K_VSK_Trix.

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/P2xmmTje

Thanks.
Last edited by Alamirion on Jan 29, 2021, 1:46:39 PM
"
Pretma wrote:
"
For crafting a quiver.

Am I just dumbo or did something happen to the quiver attack speed craft? I do not see it anywhere in the crafting bench list but poedb for example still has it as craft option and I also see some quivers being sold with 7-12% attack speed craft on them.

Where the hell did it go?

It's on the Crafting Bench under "Suffixes"

I like triple checked I wasnt retarded, then went back to check just in case aaand...I didnt pick up the fucking craft in dried lake during leveling. And for whatever reason it doesnt show up when searching in the bench.

Well, mystery fucking solved.

Any help on if this is a decent bow for ssf heist league? Not sure if i should burn mats 6 linking this. I found it like this seem good but im unsure. Thanks for the help.
"
Lildenjin wrote:

Any help on if this is a decent bow for ssf heist league? Not sure if i should burn mats 6 linking this. I found it like this seem good but im unsure. Thanks for the help.
1.25 base atk spd, no +atk spd, and no +chaos multiplier for this build is horrendous. A 4L quill rain would be better over that thing.
Thank you sir. I have a 6 link quill that I just need to keep discounting before I can buy it in a ritual.
"
Alamirion wrote:
I have one set of cluster jewels and I feel I still need more damage. Would you go for the second set of cluster jewels? You can see my pj in my public profile K_VSK_Trix.

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/P2xmmTje

Thanks.

I literally posted a big write up on the previous page where I talked about feeling the lack of damage, cluster jewels, etc
IGN: dwreckedarc
In PoB, your Despair from your ring has +1 from your neck which I am not sure should apply. It doesn't apply on mine and seems like it shouldn't since it isn't a skill gem.
"
RasalasTKTO wrote:
I would like to know if this works better or not. One of my large cluster jewels has Unspeakable Gifts, Wicked Pall, and Touch of Cruelty. I notice that its not used in the guide, but I've been having really good results with Unspeakable Gifts when clearing maps. Is it better than to just have 2 large clusters with Broadside and Tempered Arrowheads? I cant link it because its allocated already, but you can see it if you look into my Ritual character's profile.

Chaos cluster are mainly for clearing, not really for damage.

If you want explosion, you could go with explody chest instead, not difficult to get one on this league.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Quick question why do people also have a 5 or 6 linked Blast Rain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info