-

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Hey guys, I want to show the proper way of crafting a +3 bow in case you need it. This bow will be performing better than a 6l Quill Rain, and it looks like this (NOT COMPLETED). It only cost me 6ex, way cheaper than the traditional method.

"

How To Craft It
1. Base
Must be a synthesis base with attack speed. Make sure to get high quality in order to 6 link it first.

2. Getting started
You have 2 methods
- Alt spam
- Harvest reforge

Your ideal bow after the end of step 2 should have
1 prefix (any will do)
2 suffix (T1 DoT Mutli & 1 easy removable)

If you alt spam
i. Make sure to get T1 DoT Multi (suffix)
ii. After that, regal it. You want it to hit a suffix, best case is attack speed. Below are the 2 scenarios
iii(1). If you hit a prefix (not +1 socketed), use Remove (X element), add (X element) until you get a resistance. If there are no mods for you to remove add, augment one in.
iii(2). If you hit a suffix, make sure it can be easily removed (I.E Resistances). If not, you have to annul it. If it turns back to a magic, back to roman 2, if the T1 DoT Multi is removed, back to roman 1
iii(3). If you hit attack speed, move to step 3

If you reforge spam
I recommend reforging with speed so you get attack speed with it.

i. Make sure to hit T1 DoT Multi (suffix), also make sure to have another suffix
ii(1). If there is too many prefix, use "Reforge, Keep Suffix" until you get 1 prefix remaining.
ii(2). If there is no suffix aside from the T1 DoT Multi, use "Remove (X element), add (X element)" to get some stats into the suffix.

3. Multi mod
Prepare a minimum of 6 exalted orbs. Then follow the exact steps

I. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers"
II. Exalt Slam, it will guarantee to hit "+1 to socketed gems"
III. Remove crafted mods with the bench
IV. Remove suffix with harvest(depends on your suffix, ignore this step if it is attack speed)
V. Craft "Can have 3 Crafted Modifiers"
VI. Remove Attack harvest
VII. Craft T1 Chaos DoT Multi & +2 to socketed support gems

4. Finishing touches
After that, you are left with attack speed. Just augment speed in (if your suffix is not attack speed) for attack speed.

If you hit a low tier attack speed or projectile speed, use "remove speed, add speed" until you get a high tier attack speed.

[ BONUS ] High risk high reward
Below is an extremely high risk move, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to do this step if you are poor.

I. Annul out multimod, if you failed, you need to replace back what is lost.
If you lost T1 DoT Multi, go back to step 2.
If you lost a crafted mod, craft it back in
If you lost attack speed, aug speed
If you lost +1 socket, remove crafted mods, go to back to step 3, skip step 4.

II. If you succeed, augment attack. Remove & Add Attack until you hit +2 projectile.

This is my crafting guide for the +3 bow, hopefully it helps out!

Hi Remi!

I got a craft in Harvest to make synthesed a random suffix (must have 3 suffix) should I go for attack speed? how about extra arrows?
"
Warsong87 wrote:

Hi Remi!

I got a craft in Harvest to make synthesed a random suffix (must have 3 suffix) should I go for attack speed? how about extra arrows?

Attack speed > Arrow, if you want a detailed explanation, it is explained at the section 1.2
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Zimtdrop wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

The part that I don't get the most is why investing into such bows so early in the game. I've proven that it does not do much, yet so many people did it. I understand on some circumstances where you want to swap out carcass for a more defensive oriented chest, where a +3 bow would come in handy.

I'm planning to run explody chest, so that's why I've decided to go on a +3 bow instead. Felt bad leaving quill rain, difference doesn't feel much (but still can be noticed), but yeah in the end for dps wise carcass quill would still win anyway

Hi Remi, can you help me understand what I'm doing wrong with PoB?
I setup a PoB with my current character which results in this:

Is there a mistake in my use of Pob? Am I overlooking something?

Sorry for the long PoB codes, but the pastebin doesnt work, I dont know why. :(

I believe it is your particular setup as it is vastly different than mine, because if you use my PoB and did that, you will get different results.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Hey Guys, I'm 94, almost pushin 95 and some maps I have big surv. issues. Primarily these are dodge unlucky and reduce recovery rate, which I can understand. But Nevertheless with 4.6K life I barely surv some hits sometimes, which makes me scared to reduce any life nodes for the second Large Cluster.

Did I miss anything big in regards to survivability?
I already have Hardened Scars, running a hybrid flask. (Need a mana flask aswell or else running out of mana during bossfights)

I'm also Running Flesh and Stone.

I cant fathom how people are running without F&S or hardened scars with <4k life.

Any Tips or Hints how I can boost my survivability?
"
crait wrote:
Hey Guys, I'm 94, almost pushin 95 and some maps I have big surv. issues. Primarily these are dodge unlucky and reduce recovery rate, which I can understand. But Nevertheless with 4.6K life I barely surv some hits sometimes, which makes me scared to reduce any life nodes for the second Large Cluster.

Did I miss anything big in regards to survivability?
I already have Hardened Scars, running a hybrid flask. (Need a mana flask aswell or else running out of mana during bossfights)

I'm also Running Flesh and Stone.

I cant fathom how people are running without F&S or hardened scars with <4k life.

Any Tips or Hints how I can boost my survivability?

Read the pinned messages

Also, you can drop devotos and swap for a rare helmet if you want more life
Get more life on your gear, your ammy, quiver are severely lacking
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 29, 2021, 6:44:06 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

I believe it is your particular setup as it is vastly different than mine, because if you use my PoB and did that, you will get different results.

Thanks for your answer, you might have a point. I followed your guide loosely, but made some changes (e.g. only 1 cluster jewel setup at the moment, so i can allocate the scion life wheel).
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jan 29, 2021, 6:50:29 AM
why devotos instead of asenanths?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Step 4
--------
You want to look for these 3 harvest crafts
- Augment Life x1
- Augment Chaos x3
- Remove & add life
- Remove & add chaos (NOT REMOVE NON CHAOS, ADD CHAOS)

Make sure to block prefix with a prefix craft, this will prevent it from rolling a bad stats on the prefix.

First of all, you want to augment the chaos 3 times until you get these 3 stats
+1 chaos
+chaos res
+chaos DoT.

Remove & Add chaos is mainly to reroll the stats until you can get high rolls and reroll out "chaos damage leeched as life".

If you do happen to roll "chaos damage leeched as life", you can use a remove life to remove the chaos leech as life out.

With that, it is pretty much done!

Hey reemi i think there is a mistake in this part at the end of crafting part
Augmenting Chaos Doesn't give Chaos damage leeched as life i think from ur wording u already know that but sounded abit confusing while reading even tho i already crafted my neck and know the process :D and u didnt mention when to augment life i think u just mistyped it as it was prop a long type v.nice work well done :)
does the +3 carcass jack come from vaaling it or do i need to go double corrupt the thing?
Can anyone tell me the AoE radius I should have to use Dying Sun?
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info