-

SHould i invest on a +2 socketed Aoe skill gem on Carcass armor? I think +2 for toxic rain is far better than awakened gems, and you just need ~10ex to craft that armor (included vaal fee)
Hey guys, I want to show the proper way of crafting a +3 bow in case you need it. This bow will be performing better than a 6l Quill Rain, and it looks like this (NOT COMPLETED). It only cost me 6ex, way cheaper than the traditional method.

"

How To Craft It
1. Base
Must be a synthesis base with attack speed. Make sure to get high quality in order to 6 link it first.

2. Getting started
You have 2 methods
- Alt spam
- Harvest reforge

Your ideal bow after the end of step 2 should have
1 prefix (any will do)
2 suffix (T1 DoT Mutli & 1 easy removable)

If you alt spam
i. Make sure to get T1 DoT Multi (suffix)
ii. After that, regal it. You want it to hit a suffix, best case is attack speed. Below are the 2 scenarios
iii(1). If you hit a prefix (not +1 socketed), use Remove (X element), add (X element) until you get a resistance. If there are no mods for you to remove add, augment one in.
iii(2). If you hit a suffix, make sure it can be easily removed (I.E Resistances). If not, you have to annul it. If it turns back to a magic, back to roman 2, if the T1 DoT Multi is removed, back to roman 1
iii(3). If you hit attack speed, move to step 3

If you reforge spam
I recommend reforging with speed so you get attack speed with it.

i. Make sure to hit T1 DoT Multi (suffix), also make sure to have another suffix
ii(1). If there is too many prefix, use "Reforge, Keep Suffix" until you get 1 prefix remaining.
ii(2). If there is no suffix aside from the T1 DoT Multi, use "Remove (X element), add (X element)" to get some stats into the suffix.

3. Multi mod
Prepare a minimum of 6 exalted orbs. Then follow the exact steps

I. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers"
II. Exalt Slam, it will guarantee to hit "+1 to socketed gems"
III. Remove crafted mods with the bench
IV. Remove suffix with harvest(depends on your suffix, ignore this step if it is attack speed)
V. Craft "Can have 3 Crafted Modifiers"
VI. Remove Attack harvest
VII. Craft T1 Chaos DoT Multi & +2 to socketed support gems

4. Finishing touches
After that, you are left with attack speed. Just augment speed in (if your suffix is not attack speed) for attack speed.

If you hit a low tier attack speed or projectile speed, use "remove speed, add speed" until you get a high tier attack speed.

[ BONUS ] High risk high reward
Below is an extremely high risk move, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to do this step if you are poor.

I. Annul out multimod, if you failed, you need to replace back what is lost.
If you lost T1 DoT Multi, go back to step 2.
If you lost a crafted mod, craft it back in
If you lost attack speed, aug speed
If you lost +1 socket, remove crafted mods, go to back to step 3, skip step 4.

II. If you succeed, augment attack. Remove & Add Attack until you hit +2 projectile.

This is my crafting guide for the +3 bow, hopefully it helps out!
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 29, 2021, 3:26:09 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Hey guys, I want to show the proper way of crafting a +3 bow in case you need it. This bow will be performing better than a 6l Quill Rain, and it looks like this (NOT COMPLETED). It only cost me 6ex, way cheaper than the traditional method.

"

How To Craft It
1. Base
Must be a synthesis base with attack speed. Make sure to get high quality in order to 6 link it first.

2. Getting started
You have 2 methods
- Alt spam
- Harvest reforge

1 prefix (any will do)

If you alt spam
ii. After that, regal it. You want it to hit a suffix, best case is attack speed. Below are the 2 scenarios
iii(1). If you hit a prefix (not +1 socketed), use Remove (X element), add (X element) until you get a resistance. If there are no mods for you to remove add, augment one in.
iii(2). If you hit a suffix, make sure it can be easily removed (I.E Resistances). If not, you have to annul it. If it turns back to a magic, back to roman 2, if the T1 DoT Multi is removed, back to roman 1

If you reforge spam

i. Make sure to hit T1 DoT Multi (suffix), also make sure to have another suffix
ii(1). If there is too many prefix, use "Reforge, Keep Suffix" until you get 1 prefix remaining.
ii(2). If there is no suffix aside from the T1 DoT Multi, use "Remove (X element), add (X element)" to get some stats into the suffix.

3. Multi mod

IV. Remove suffix with harvest(depends on your suffix, ignore this step if it is attack speed)

4. Finishing touches
After that, you are left with attack speed. Just augment speed in (if your suffix is not attack speed) for attack speed.

If you hit a low tier attack speed or projectile speed, use "remove speed, add speed" until you get a high tier attack speed.

Below is an extremely high risk move, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to do this step if you are poor.

II. If you succeed, augment attack. Remove & Add Attack until you hit +2 projectile.

i dont know why so much ppls invested on a +3bow, you can invest on a +2 Carcass instead and i can bet that will be much stronger.
Just spend 10ex for +2 duration(or Aoe, both maybe cost mirrors) Carcass and a 1c Quillrain bow, that is your best friend in this build
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jan 29, 2021, 3:33:45 AM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

i dont know why so much ppls invested on a +3bow, you can invest on a +2 Carcass instead and i can bet that will be much stronger.
Just spend 10ex for +2 duration(or Aoe, both maybe cost mirrors) Carcass and a 1c Quillrain bow, that is your best friend in this build

Tried +2 projectile carcass before, the clear is smoother because of Quillrain insane attack speed. But after I changed to +3 bow the boss dps is noticeably higher than carcass +2. With the bow my toxic rain gem get to level 30 and all the awakened gem from lv 5 --> lv 8, which provides a tons of dps.

Both will be good upgrade to your build. I think +3/4 carcass jack (+1 socketed gem/ + 2 projectile/duration/aoe) is the best, but will cost you much much more money than the bow. +2 carcass is cheaper and you still keep the fast attack spd of quillrain, but it's not stronger than the +3 bow.
I really think a +1 gems/+2 support gems bow with empower 4 is worth going for. At least if the rest of your gear is already decent. Yes it is expensive, but it is a nice upgrade.
I fiddled around with my character in PoB (and please keep in mind, I'm not that good with PoB, maybe I made a mistake) and my bow was much better than a quill rain or a quill rain/+2 corruped carcass.

El Psy Kongroo.
Quick question (and I may have missed something, but...) How did swapping to the 1 cluster jewel setup lower my damage? Am I missing something?

My level 92 PoB with no cluster shows 1.7 mil Sirus dmg:

https://pastebin.com/Ci2kHjXJ

But this is my level 93 PoB with the cluster, with 1.3 mil:

https://pastebin.com/Lpd0T4PV

I know I 20% quality some of my gems and they are re-leveling, but even at 20, they don't make up what I lost... could someone please help me make sense of this?
"
Doom2soon wrote:
Quick question (and I may have missed something, but...) How did swapping to the 1 cluster jewel setup lower my damage? Am I missing something?

My level 92 PoB with no cluster shows 1.7 mil Sirus dmg:

https://pastebin.com/Ci2kHjXJ

But this is my level 93 PoB with the cluster, with 1.3 mil:

https://pastebin.com/Lpd0T4PV

I know I 20% quality some of my gems and they are re-leveling, but even at 20, they don't make up what I lost... could someone please help me make sense of this?

Nevermind, I'm an idiot and didn't allocate the passives for the clusters. It's also 3 am here and i've been awake too long lol
Last edited by Doom2soon on Jan 29, 2021, 4:45:06 AM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

"

How To Craft It
1. Base

2. Getting started
You have 2 methods
- Alt spam
- Harvest reforge

1 prefix (any will do)

If you alt spam

If you reforge spam

3. Multi mod

4. Finishing touches

The part that I don't get the most is why investing into such bows so early in the game. I've proven that it does not do much, yet so many people did it. I understand on some circumstances where you want to swap out carcass for a more defensive oriented chest, where a +3 bow would come in handy.

I'm planning to run explody chest, so that's why I've decided to go on a +3 bow instead. Felt bad leaving quill rain, difference doesn't feel much (but still can be noticed), but yeah in the end for dps wise carcass quill would still win anyway
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

"

How To Craft It
1. Base

2. Getting started
You have 2 methods
- Alt spam
- Harvest reforge

1 prefix (any will do)

If you alt spam

If you reforge spam

3. Multi mod

4. Finishing touches

some quick quote u mean +2 projectile what u mean is +2 additional arrow bow can fires
thanks!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

The part that I don't get the most is why investing into such bows so early in the game. I've proven that it does not do much, yet so many people did it. I understand on some circumstances where you want to swap out carcass for a more defensive oriented chest, where a +3 bow would come in handy.

I'm planning to run explody chest, so that's why I've decided to go on a +3 bow instead. Felt bad leaving quill rain, difference doesn't feel much (but still can be noticed), but yeah in the end for dps wise carcass quill would still win anyway

Hi Remi, can you help me understand what I'm doing wrong with PoB?
I setup a PoB with my current character which results in this:
Spoiler
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
~8,6m dps

If I change to a +4(!) corrupted carcass with quill rain it shows this:
Spoiler
eNrtfWtT3Ei24OeuX6Eg4m7MhAHnW5lee24UYAx9jY0B293zxZGSUpRsVQlLKmN6ov_7nkypqqRCKgTG89jdftggnTyZ5_1QpvT8v79PU--byYskm73YwrtoyzOzMIuS2eWLrfcXhzty67__Nnp-qsvJ23hvnqT2zt9Gvzx3P3up-WbSF1tKbnmlzi9N-WGBin4CVFd6Vk5MNjvRn7P8VRa92HqTzcyWF-hZlJSL38JUF8UbPTUvts707NLkW54uQjOL9lc37ALiZBbZm1OdzM6z8IspX-XZ_Aqm3_K-Jeb6JIsA8vjk9O3ZRWPuZNacG9b-y_PTVN-Y_LzUpVfAHy-2xsACfWkO9BT-BGw6nQMq6vNd6ktGhRRC8q2n3YPPr4yJloPk7j8X8jQ3L-PYhGXyzeznSbk_0bNwRUPvuA5Ytis2QZ_M0zK5ShMrg3oE3u3Ff3QLvSJ9sBdZqdOD0_MVXiEw2mWKS4opl5vHZeVynI84wxTt-oRQRnrn-5iUExjWnNFH8C_DuwRL7FOxaeReCrJ5wGqPL2dJaZoDOd5lhPqIYIyZFHcMbCsn9tmuZIhLH_sK8U0Lvj0xrFjgXYUVp5QJtWnwaZYU2ewHhNPmMshHkl3MBGKM9WpbNg2SWZvJTkCK7ApA4HP_rqHjb5f3XfA4N_ptXBnTmY6SebHEQHoHneiZ3s-KsiGXXpsuG4YjejGema8tSIz7IA_M95XtYrEBYRMS8155H88adGxE2Ibk_Sv8lpUQD5awqA_ydRI3nJZi_gbPGD6z0MezsMFOsgnx-1luCpN_a7jUTVO0h5yaHIJRg1y0kYgzc2lmDd7IXcU2wb82Jpy8gpB2pktzN5-svq1swmcb2WSBm2zaiLWDSRt0oD3iFo_YrpI-kggjSvv1zSJZ4xftjygWuptb0vrRvmEvZya_vDmfJCZdUUYI2si55qCWoqEh07RpGjTknmrw8psumnbFqNxsMfWAttH0DjkxEONgSGTWYrjYEPEfNOg0zz7b5CW998hxPs3mKz_JfLGRARV4k37Sazynk5siCSF6uZB7ZqJ52PJivQOXmdhJ9s1MwSJcHgeJ6WrSXdVL0V4KWe0aBzapaZrea8S4LHX45SCLLtfZzDbP0jWE9g45THJgWZE0YqLP7wZ-Cyn4vr5q-Lb-EG8tbOAEK-D1CWi_V76clDOocwZPsjZifab-xU10VqzNItgA6PUZeoVxml0D5MTWZsX9oE_097tZdZib2R836_jZIPDmBP0GNYvmuVW8wTSsjxhEx9gZLWSsZvo6mSaNQOZGPH_qyl370_H0KstLDyrTchyG2XxWHuliAjKOsYT0UkQkZFyhKJSGM60CiWgkSEylhv8R5K1u6JnR6RT4vV_9apeqw9LkFS4aBMxHKvRjhn1DWRhHmCgqQiJZFMTcKAQVKan83fN9nYaFI-t4djUvvZkrmIsvSZp-ms2ngS3Xqr9BhWsGNCGnSRF-CuZxbOvnLWBI7or_l4eHL_cvjj-8rIecG-cDvTBLU31VGCioZ0m65SXww7md7Bzcf1gOgIbKsK5l7ob9qPMwT0Dud4PaOnDAUl1hfTecLXgHgIE66NQMZdHFzZWxWlcM41Ltcu-GdRXpALiqlhtClqsYhzDdhPpmANwyvRkA-zI14yS10XMIn05AfauwOwQaYmCeBPNykEa5mmTACmxKPoCsZh46YKVVejMAb50K3g1ZR5oh-gRpxUDeH5jYgJYOslBn9Rf6i5nVbnXhu5478yi8AnzrKzMt9m6g9D-0nFprBrQAXmyV-RxcVmRiPU_t9XdznSblTT3n6vrrqk_prhaT7Pp8fnVVYbImWQC3X7-u7ozTskZip3mxFeu0qLuGbo2u-1iFC_e7o8DGCXDkgZ3DNlB1kFrCq7FekWY2ucuiG2-Rs64hsePtFL88h0nr8a_SLNApqRddN1qhavEuzfTY8t6UOtKlfnoMQat4alf71CGDn46nU6BO28VZgu3VY-esmpeb0-AFK79WtFto4ITJZ1CN4OXlagFL-qohNorYDHuF33MTPH0UipaCgsw9NxoU6gDCe5WNLwmroTpA7iLyoFKRwRQuZvCWUzwymWA_2Sz6mMyi2_SNoyixc4IEM0hrs-vHJ7Ca3nPzD6OMDSRstfjavjbRtwS5P3mbqHs5a0bUylzuNO2K2B8xbothEC_xIOs-dUbWYN_iwiPrQo32kRX8EPJdW7zYkmddAZr3HpmYCrVncUN6-ygaUE1RKcBHo68g6hHv_NqWZQ9XAXJvc_rtdJMl2buPzMqXs9TWu2aw7_u3IOlfS5FLQDYRVQM8Ml1QrEJF_7O0Hf-wtmO1kZNngPhtfA6cspX_knnty4-s3RfZ9yT0zpalyn-UMuD_ZGX4j_MTj8jEvSyD-vVHmDesMjhMTTEZz6Lz0m29WDIPKr4sOtezaJHEPC7j3LQeoPeqiX9WavnvHwuHiamqlG2X9yKZmjHUGg26um4-rrhONCw3S829c2X80_X8XxMx7hMwHtErHJl0asofYhcdpG92o4ftEy8ZtrjwyOZSo_2_t6R4xEaAffLmnkjcJqp577EbABa1V-F-ZIrc_rEeipr3HpmietuaqYgqfkLofozGHv7PT4SHhusPWRKd6FlyNU9dC-00nRe3NaIb6pFpHF_bZrSJPDub15zukWk-v07ichzHaRL2k9wJ9LModpN5q9l-Wk7286odMrj2fTzdTcIkmxerXStFj_b2wP00_a3m8xoTPrr7TuwW6XEetjOFPoDBjxfIYEfu8Hv1BD-rg_fPKMLcNogGDxcXHrnoqrA-shqM8zy7fpN90x0mvbr1uJQ4xJ7D_PQxwumqk26fhzvsrXZ64-rjErKv55Ashl6F_LFVGFb5zfwzuggftE6PbPbb4Frj2uPyzCL2Ksz__5Hi_xOPFAc3SYpJg6J386Te3fjoJLiZeqy1gLw_tOeOYIHPCH52AEEK4sherpNo29tP7HYqCFrTedpRyQ-37R4E97Ttlfivksjk4-LKbtnayK7NxjmMK-QZZGM3oOYz7-Mky9Nt7-I623GtQO_M1s4P54sd_mNBGzdba6a40kn-mBypf3K7XC5yYzxdrdIB43pnCfzSPPNml0IBaRbZvSkYSaK2McUKbzMpMNumnCixzQSRCv7kvtwW3MIQxnyyTRGlchtz5NNtJX1_m2EpxDZmCob6djxGSMAQgtE2IT5zwynalgjhbSwkx9uUCAY3kUQwHH6U24rAGI4xgHDhM7YtEJYAQhUm25xiQEuQgsvcVwQmw1xsU-pz6pDDyrGC1QrA6K4ARsEwxttCSArwAgt_GytKEFDHKxgClPpCUJhWSlgZYXZ9SlHAQxDB24pTDmh8pGDBGMNSFbbMEJIBCYxJuk0FAUCBKazeHnXaBhyAxB7qA5b62C7YTg0rJ1jybSIpcAImB94wzhVgID4sAfsAZC8DZ4GPMMxXcIFiWAylnHEgAfkgJiU5rAA4AVzhDDByqYQEDiG4IpRFSxAsjyPGlaMeQCyDMSaWMGAqt6QCVwXwoWKoWztQhkEIclsqkC8VlidUSSCP-T6DhSohONAHiwJkDJZHJPMtdmqlqJRDIIGHClgMlzGzyuJToE76yJEH81HQALpNOAI6YF3YIgatgz_dtFIp4DmHoQTUz8rJ6iKh1A6VMC3IHqCBGZYwJSzfQVF9y15HqgQKKLXKwDEBKglgBVnDIhixmqOQsOIUAqy6BINpHCm13cxwYSCkNu-XEMFM9MbaSh1e3p-9dj_8MinLq-LZ06fX19e7V7qcZLH5DqXRbphNn14BGrDDHWf7O3aip2P4Z298fDDev3pzwozi2eyyfPMKy3Tn9yg7Fuxcf8hYJt5NyM54x9-Zp5_DI3S4h-jO-P17g8_3T8l3TqOvb4v3v338fGouL-dv0M0B0e8O_d9PPv2KSpZ83bk4kl-vTo4O37BPvx7-evFJfv8N4-u9r68KsBGfZm8-v9vJz8fv8Jdv4nR8yI6Tj-JrMUk_7VwHs_PiUn-O9efL6y87fyBy7l_6v38zf__9jz-O9aev7_jh-Tjnnw7Lk6M_dvaziLy-eZeIq_HZlBER8_z7LA8L8VH6eP_04O3n471fj79dxLPLN-dnb_xrcpTMCAnKv1_vTw9P_v45TctP3_eCX6_eH-4Fv5WnO58_fg7Uh3P19_eTk9-AUQfzwxyM--WVivnvLxzzny64_7w6o1tUoqh_cz7NSg8L0IctD0Tn4ny9nbsDDoMjGwAHdkPZEDgGSj4AjhClhuADdfbVEHzgIQeAKbC4AWAUvOIgasHv8SGrA7c1BB8BBzsADFwL8YcI17rhFZzqnVb4ZAgZnIP3GCI0BWFoEPuEEAPgwEEPmhZcNhkEx_EQnaIUXP0QMggdsjyK0ZBZMRGYDqKCqkGWBknCECZzxeUQJXDxegUnek0NAviQ5dkYuoLD_YDKx0OkC-xTQ-iFhM8fpqREymG2Owifi80rONkrD4zVIA_uEzzMQw7zQRhxOsiKGBaD5rUZ8AqO9PMFktkVHO-XBxtEL_hIMciOEEPDnJqQwyKWLwbJjUBSPkRfbJ69gmP99MLEQ-aFTJUOcleiOa_fHyvVMC8JuXnDznvBbGK7gqOLnsbTRroDv0BF54o_W_LZH95kpXH37MXFL64g_JCYa68wOg8n52VuC90_smz6-4utHYzELlR9rP6nOqBwZHR5oq_qGtaC1ocbaH20odTlQRLHJnfHMhYFqgX8DXAyn-0Knyvi_qtW_9w1V-rC1P58bkpXF88LUzePXHPcXV7U1W6QO9ZRP-I80zkUx8-8s_HZy9GrSTZPvZc3ZnRiomQ-9fbTuXta_qu5Nuno_Sz5Ojfe8cEzj0bYj7HioY-oFiEKfYx8yCm5jAXWUmqhEQ2ZH_E4DBX1_ThCMiQM6hCKjR-P3DocD555Eo_cT2fm6zOPodHx9CpNwqQsYJ7RP8Jcx1Aq_DmOosLj3mlVAXhVfb66jT0AMFH7vpcAg6rVe5WkW_jsA7WpBrA2Uu8y17PymfeE_ZdXZp47welV-3e87Buww-7g8VYvVhltQKXTIlviIw7fy9QdMtapVx3tsZvbR73Lf_n9KivmufEuJibXVzf9kB8TINBeT1OnzZbFbZmTtszfvzl-9_7l6KMu7bOZ_wXKUvzvwon_NE-KqbY971uSJywOtdQIBQhBcUICiQQPDVYh1lRjxnUMITCKpQlkEIg4ZoEOjYiIjIQRSrUlz0fu5CYsu8yeebgpejzC_-Ulyz7r4my2584CjkTz3lR_T6agrtVhLa86rdUNYk-HjVjXHXsgbPSEVDLaIG3vegLVqKfd6TUYH9x4jZ1XI86byO1J6QWy2-PG9r1JPbKiHfa5l-tpADhepcl0CiM_JHkSJXp2W0qSgSRCHmCJEBinCqGYjwMSBrEQEaZxzH2tqQpRZIiRAY3ARMMAU6mICjhhLSn5flMuaIRJk8R1Vo1k8251fL0SmnedlBNvL7suRn6vbDBq3lo9Ga3n6eEW6-DWqZ5FZprNrCM7MCnwaj7dwLKQ4VDokEZGIhZEsYmNAFeFwGOFYWgoNQwHjHJDQxwqrZGWCoPzM5BhECSjFsuYWGMZus2yEe1j1A-ysJtFvINF46ss1OnNVWG8o-zqbrcfRNJgpiNQEdAeHYYQk3ToR5GKZKSINEpqSplhIVUiCrTRKo4Yg7qXcj80beP3Wa_bZ2tun_1bun0r1Ny-ZgIQVmdvl0-DPPjvJpsPjgy0MeXjRoXzch5Zt5nFnjv226MdokM7zvRVaec4myez0Wt7Lr9fM6T0CQkhxgdxbDuSWjMWYw25gFAGHI6BQoEGlGPNTWQojwQlGgzJDygkBAq1NIPLXs3ga5ohezWDdHEE2A4ENTWjuI9qdHq-lUk-EMHbpXItUC2IIS23UWZV0hBabbzxrmBUUT2mi_Ossn3PHdn-qQnJXp7pqEiiDSAXZgqLs67LPjGfGIDvUTu_MyO5mADFkVVZ55X282RaZF1RzqgooiGKQwX1low4MuCefBbHEPWMHxjGOI_CiOIoVizSoHS27AlkFGFJqGjnImJUvT_smfcBlmMfFLV9-NtZelOH72JBcwHi8T5YaVT2YR9sjZr3KpReCBEnMN44TcHhlrUfz-YlXLSPwkCIsyorAHGA38hdD320Yz0MXLFi7BJSH1dlV24Pbn7ivc3tM69Z2c9TCG2hCCPCOYU0QWJw4TgIJBYa4h01MjSQ7xkhjIxxBNyF1AJgYhn4CEECSNo8JW0WPsHU0nM8K02aJpcuYWqHxqbX3ZQl4M1Zwn6W5_MrYGgPh1Qvhz6YogCOVLbT6-7iwMQy1LEvGYKqx48VhdwpYoGRTHFNeBCzUEQsMj43kIaxCFJh4JOOQyiRiN_ikmh5OLLm4Uivh7vb3bBeBg72EFZeoLbe6h0MQ8d2uLr7TQuFtZldlpMNwW2eX1r7-ZCU7iFvj7Qx6sp9cruiKLKP_e3rXDZl05KAbkeBihCHH43hMRYogjTRhyJHhEKBi7HvhIyJ0DJAygfxszCmEjLuCLeDmy_aVc5DfXzbBG5l4f6PZeHkIVk4xp3ufF_nIUjO-xXWMALfOkuKiTX1TJctm0LSNyKOpOJYxMoPEVcoFjHkDEFklGZEEj_QEaXCPjFnOI60IAgjsLJIsrDNZTqqj6ODIqJRHetB9DtnO692Xnl7O3uNHEOQtgVW-ufu2yhUjbZ8zF56djdLL0CDUw4OkxYj67d-uDNV7WL1iVAWY0sITzC5w_0z1ZIy_G1XU71YZcTYrZu19F5-L3PtXWb53Y4Sd_cMjiA-T-bgxnPgorbHQ7w9k7bEGUoS4JDYDlHsByjykSSSYxrSGEXgPJEIqFbEPlEkxmgf_pMBBBspw5BAAG8HEtSbEeLREyZv846Jlgt5wpzEDsx3WLP1FF0MJ6ovvTuCqTx9qZNZUUJMhxwSCksbGorRx4lxub73P9Yp6dbdbXfDDvMsgpMsSmKoHAovznJQy9q0-8I4XusBnIxfHe-P3KuyrNM7Ar3IrmGhRzcBeC7vELzYF6eNpZ7PwolNRRry8DXiUNeq0LopyRgk5VLCBeRjrEKJIF3iEitifD-mkfaVjpEGf4YjJo1PaTtk8YZ5iaYloXbEp40aaTy1b95aODdQuePpdA5l040VhHsbkiWrpq6ixlSqfAZ1vE2olkBgQ_PCtLAvSq9RNbIyAhskZlkJQBZB5OnSO5yDmFyzpwUYZaYCfTc3814Hx7okcqS_zBfds4M8icvrLIts7hBU0gBbSWaQVjSlwXxjnziYIJQq9DVGgoqIQIUE1iI05AhachLr2NgeTRxSjGgYQPEk7b6UOGhX0rjh7Bq-DnzcztlaS63BMHBA0xtbH848m3AXk8z6IYycMY3DEPgZ3oA623NSq6TjiXA-qZ6v5fycx-thHL-LcRDTZ_ZlfN7_zGyMA7zgVbxznYIV2jeIt5gno5jFOgoNp0QFjKMI8lGoARCRIo5tPka5gJIUknykEBEctB5TUGbbiY7pEOa92jnzmiGCtxlJW1G72nLm2deP2TdQWreTfDFe9Sow4GnFM9cMbJRYK576D-Kp2OgeXrqd-pWqr3zDR51Ha46BoRDSV58hTHzIV0IJFTpFDNJ8n1MDeQ8Cr6EVR9QQwgkP4zgm4NIp54GErKcdd0nDMTQbPILf1zEY1xKZ5wUY5ianUIP8q1yC35FbugK4sL1qPRvZXZMXmT3v4c7Ren-pjp09bSUAf21KBPvUDwM_jCDFlOCMMQ4xMfBHrAgEU2wEhdJWR0iymBpEBWi89jkCX8F8KUw7dPrdmRD4hp0971VDRH5fHYJFRzJpcxh7irLOKpPYxrrKmiFFt8EQroJIIWtJb5a5jLMBO3T59s1WQvNEsduhXLSuVX16hquOGfispkktrndhH1G-4YHCyhixWqHuX2mPNsjOdOngxg4_n89GZ_PgplLjpsDBlfmxZFAvIioNwnEQEYOQCQjkv0REcNFHHGkmtVGgAQbMFJuYcYMlZM14vZHRFHjDBGXbBP2VpdSv3bQWFI3qgiy2oiKwtsVm8-Y5pbZF1hknYf3paOeAHiaqLsc2ntrjoOdJakucpT-DOGVSU5t5k6O-0EKDHREfooBAOJDIJjVYMcLBiRGFWWgklwGOSAjFG6chxJBQQMiw7fx2N5_0ZDvkVn_DZZkntarWXF2rplrFWJdj63l4h7q4sj8xU9DJRRR12-mLdR5FkATD8mem_bwjhPJJat_HiIQU4UhKcPciCJRgJFS-CQQnRugIfD0xBFwNlL-QxjMTKRrodhDtywcxbnOI0B6la-tO2zjvw6Wu59rN3f2j9ub-FkcIYtoYqPUlVQSpWAihY4448EFI0CZEQEPiMIyNACOlIfI1D1SkwWyxiuXoyFVEnl3MehusLxA2uz11c7CAzD6PquOeoc5tscmatYxzSqtC5pVtmRR1LQo1RXU8YJlAuSMDVcdkmYjc_WjjCe15IvEEtwpf1yRzMFVPpiqOb8Msl9uEW7lcLm55_R7xkg7xto8pjNqnFFp9nJCrCIc6DMAvhMTYLBILxSGyIqFkFGKODbgHxkL7QDSCOBsQAn-Bg4BkPegXMG0KmPUI-Hfb2D0Pbdv3wp5yLbyJhlBJWmHJfUynnTL2ByHXIKx8DuhI82GzTeGdn-mJqXd2lp8w3pm0umzL1Q4JaKorjuvzFzYDgzp5u7rYbmvV_n7JijfZbMdmxzPbB7ahsQo5jh87GNmJ3ZdIquzVfqqjTyFod8C1n7DIlkVZ_UGL0RvLxakt0Pd0EYIXaNk_VF2-75OYQACmsQLHGCrp05BpSlUYCl8pwyKhMHgIUA0AN1zQiESagltg7U0tPu-vyaAqa6iL364sljxq7CoAxoCc-cp1Oracue84VKHvCcft_kaz0qvLk8UL8hdtoM60rsqGsGjfcxlr1baqWljglHC3h2gLfi3LOjE51JWQAUEmfAVuuOxLpEjXE_2jLM-zHGSX2zPFo4tJ4jZ57WXXTTEKn0bSUGTbSxpxgjXhhgYBRDaMFIGcSlNEmD3JIZnBivgIMx4HVGEulNLrrnsV2ORKjh93Xu183LF_NjNoLnpMf1HaLUuKBYduCWU5pPbreENKZbvDEDZr5KN_xPZ95PPcelTK79rHsu6m2yUn7t2CsFrhPrhcZ7HzK4uJQv3rbqz6XA0X39MwrU80rgcEKgcGqh7t4Rt2zxzZPsd4akrgfHkrRhBBKVYhUwjZd8MrMGwahxAMGIZSCxNIAXCgYqxZDJE_DAyC7ByyShPYNo3hbScgh8SFk2QGFlV4xXw6dXUilAiDYkWtMk9wX7Bm_q3HbfUzJRsxZCOqdIUN2tFVxZ1B4QkRneXYT_D3otPfg68Ezt0sHP6JCWGypJiO3rq3Fdi8-Fu7hyQJEnGsRORLjQLw9xiyWs5CFHOKIrtXilMBFRiCkssCUijHUCjDQFEWhwFf3yHVaBy1fQJb6xwdWVe-2JZifyHLnQgXeXJ5CUquV_ax3AzgXS_6zLUxuiirnfPrry-geL7dGwcdCl1nquq7JtXDCBfPqxBe4V4oQo8g_Du2XO2n-rrOvAvwb8Z7pSF7Si2d7QepAadKG8qMEZBm-zhGTIBTxlCuSU0UVSg2OhQoDMCPQ_ERYuELEzIE0Zf0p2So7wHQuoCEv17E8YHOh9K7gqTfYUOE92z2aVVAri9rcbnXui-fCDaaMv1Cvy2xb3ZHw6x0-42d9Lr7FGAmoGn27UGj84l1y1a7PlRjn0H5Dw5oV-yi9iW6q5qXIEHM7Q6D6ssS9i0nizu0gbRTNq92lv_2dV7R6B-5zZCfoV3-55O_YLRD0F_bmc8_amKfkW36J0bt_YTrKVD7djvONScifIdXE93qjK_A_sIRODP0155npzXaxfLwnxwmT02x3O-wWvmfrO8W_ZP2jgJ6Ic46F2qfOcHs9jkTGM-kbvZPwLbtvtOlZf_yHGK1Kzk8R8aLLaBjq94gXu-R74Vgd0IsvqGz0sbzNFt8wmTxCtLGKY7F5_UcVLWzvXlW276S0nYAGgcIll8EayBevFFjCePfhrFPKxvnBsiwiZtHiuRtpIs3_y0npsPQNliABw5pnBlZfu7tjiGN4zdY3V786lU6y-WLfqj6vbFLhKwXFK-D8tugi_cBLGcmHRJrvrFtiQz3IGtqFe9C5t5ouUTToSGLdzcs0Symqs9a9J6zaB6v6OKHZYc3Dm6KQi82IXodR-Q6Wbk2jAwbdtvCbjPjgSvqIuaOVVnTGzzkXk6gU1O7Vkgfxu5hPCGPNIw9bJHiYbMNHNbFTXyHvLvU6w4JVJ70vhN1KJZ4yDx3KHBffBmAmT7cqvBDKGEPUwb8MNVjd8vndsztYO198XYp2AMpf4Aj6kgK7l7eA3wkvYsLy_h4T3F2M_1B-sYfMmiQjd7Oqh6SVg2gmz-YzeQBaioeZmn0YdpN76917OFx4QE6jh_MfHp_w-3IoR-SRN9J1A-kUgPlfDtnHywk8QClfbiUfkCbhjr07sLkPpXJYOncwbu-qmaAEyIP5vADHcpwkd4uvgbQQwdwqqNkGywJ9mB-8YfExiFGc7u6HKzqd6yptzJ9Wpem7h0G7vUA7lOz2SxOLm99QRbK17UPAQdZlho9q93e7W_OGttDOi72sqJYfXH2PMnnRQdwaV9EbjuJp1lkD7il1tIWX7TlHQOCxcdMzsvqm9XLGcZvDrq-gLvsw1bfJzB2YPhl324lXM20_PR7c6h2WyTexhcTU-2P-GgCN7hYDaSLj13W3Hv-9FSXk7ex-6YwrOtvo_8D7oWJLg==
~7m dps (it's much worse with a +2 corrupted carcass)

Is there a mistake in my use of Pob? Am I overlooking something?
Sorry for the long PoB codes, but the pastebin doesnt work, I dont know why. :(
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jan 29, 2021, 6:14:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info