-

What about Eternal Suffering Notable on Medium cluster jewel? Is it going to broke withering stacking from blast rain / totems?
Items and gem links seem to differ between PoB and OP? Which one should be followed?
So what's the magic number for radius I should be shooting for to get 6 overlapping pods?
Any suggestions for crafting the cluster jewels? Just buy the bases and alt/aug/regal until I hit the skills I want?

I have probably a few ex worth of currency I can spend on it, and I assume the cluster jewels is the next step to upgrade.
Are the jewel cluster passive points not showing up on PoB/on your profile? I see that you have around 35 unspent passive points and was wondering where these need to go
How important is it to try and reach 25+ Aoe vs scaling damage and aps, given how odd a tree looks to scale Aoe without clusters or Carcass Jack in SSF.

I dont seem to get much more dps in the calculator with 20 vs 25 aoe with the points spent on scaling dps/aps higher.
Need help on what should upgrade next , well i can't believe i can almost tank sirus beam , but on mapping those beyond mob is always kill me if i dont have vaal grace ~~ , so i have very hard time to leveling , dps is fine , i want to boost my dps but die a lot make me think about upgrade defense ~~ . Have 7 ex right now .

Pob: https://pastebin.com/zTehdvNk
so i wasted like 21 ex for some items already and i barely do yellow maps
im gonna say it
this build sucks
0 dmg in yellow maps with +1 arrow quill 6L caracass same 2 cluster jewels you got
im getting oneshoted with immortal call 3.47 duration 3 endurance charges
your build sucks thats the truth i came here from an agnostic arc archmage 13k mana i was ONESHOTING CONQUERORS ALMOST and now i cant do them
i was tanking brine's king tides DPS with full hp/mana and now i cant take a hit from him cuz i die
your f build wasted my money delete this build.
id rather go minion build than this sht.
"
theflashcwxdd wrote:
so i wasted like 21 ex for some items already and i barely do yellow maps
im gonna say it
this build sucks
0 dmg in yellow maps with +1 arrow quill 6L caracass same 2 cluster jewels you got
im getting oneshoted with immortal call 3.47 duration 3 endurance charges
your build sucks thats the truth i came here from an agnostic arc archmage 13k mana i was ONESHOTING CONQUERORS ALMOST and now i cant do them
i was tanking brine's king tides DPS with full hp/mana and now i cant take a hit from him cuz i die
your f build wasted my money delete this build.
id rather go minion build than this sht.

I played minions for the last three leagues, and needed something drastically different to play in this league. I gotta say you must be doing something horribly wrong with that much investment, and not able to do yellow maps. I was doing red maps in my 70's, and with about 5 ex invested after a day of playing this from level 1.

Do you not understand the mechanics? Cause you shouldn't be "tanking" a damn thing with this build. The OP says upfront you need to understand the game to fully get the most out of this build. That means dodging attacks, and knowing boss fights.
Is this build still up to date?
Whuutttt???!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info