-

Probably going to be moving on from this Build soon, it's a amazing league-starter as someone who has played Trickster TR for 3-4 Leagues now. This one I'd say might be a bit better. The flask sustain feels really good. I put about no more than 5ex in this build and able to breeze through AW9 Sirus. I'll keep using this for my Boss Killer while I move onto really fast map clearer lire Fire BV or something. I was able to farm a HH in exactly a week, I would say for League-Start I feel like Trickster is a little bit more Tanky but while leveling I did the full Act 1 to 10 without dying.
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
"
Even if you have +10 arrows on your gear, you are not benefiting from all of them. You need max +2 arrows on your gear depending on your radius. You can get that from a quiver and helm enchant.

No, I meant +5 to toxic rain levels bow.. like +1 socketed gems, +2 socketed bow gems, and +1 strength gems bow.. Would that be better than a quill rain with a "Bow Attacks fire an additional arrow" implicit? Or will a quill rain with the aforementioned implicit be always better?? Is there a cutoff where a bow with additional levels to toxic rain will be better than a quill rain with +1 additional arrow?

A + level bow will alwas be better unless you need the +1 arrow to hit the next pod breakpoint. But as i said before u can get +arrow from quiver and helm enchant, which will get you up to 7 pods. You wont hit the radius to make use of the 7. So basically u need +1 arrow on one or two pieces of gear,depending on your radius.

To Comfy
+5 bow is worse than a +3 bow, this is because of balancing shenanigans. Everything needed a balance in order to perform well, if you went fully on one side, you will get diminishing returns.

To Skoupidi
Quill rain vs +3 bow is very controversial, I don't know if you have test them side by side before, but my statement is because of this research I've done on it.

https://streamable.com/ov180d

This is the main reason why I don't suggest +3 bow, unless it is your last upgrade. But on theory, +3 bow deals more front up damage, while quill rain is better on sustained long term damage. The main reason why QR is worse is because bosses sometimes move, with the mobility of bosses like sirus it will be a nightmare. But outside of that, generally QR is better in all case of scenario in terms of cost effectiveness.

But still, a suggestion, I can't stop what you want to do. But my point is that my stance won't change until there's new solid evidence that proves QR performs significantly worse, and there is a very clear difference of a +3 bow, because so far 30ex for a bow like this is just not worth for what it can do
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 25, 2021, 8:31:51 PM
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Probably going to be moving on from this Build soon, it's a amazing league-starter as someone who has played Trickster TR for 3-4 Leagues now. This one I'd say might be a bit better. The flask sustain feels really good. I put about no more than 5ex in this build and able to breeze through AW9 Sirus. I'll keep using this for my Boss Killer while I move onto really fast map clearer lire Fire BV or something. I was able to farm a HH in exactly a week, I would say for League-Start I feel like Trickster is a little bit more Tanky but while leveling I did the full Act 1 to 10 without dying.

Man how do u guyus farm a HH so fast, like I farm 1ex a day and that's a lot for me.

Ive put in like 8ex on this build and damage is good for sure.
"
idkwat wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

Man how do u guyus farm a HH so fast, like I farm 1ex a day and that's a lot for me.

For me it's just playing alot, I've put 160+ hours in this league about.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
[
To Skoupidi
Quill rain vs +3 bow is very controversial, I don't know if you have test them side by side before, but my statement is because of this research I've done on it.

This is the main reason why I don't suggest +3 bow, unless it is your last upgrade. But on theory, +3 bow deals more front up damage, while quill rain is better on sustained long term damage. The main reason why QR is worse is because bosses sometimes move, with the mobility of bosses like sirus it will be a nightmare. But outside of that, generally QR is better in all case of scenario in terms of cost effectiveness.

But still, a suggestion, I can't stop what you want to do. But my point is that my stance won't change until there's new solid evidence that proves QR performs significantly worse, and there is a very clear difference of a +3 bow, because so far 30ex for a bow like this is just not worth for what it can do

You are showing a fight where u spent most of the time afk shooting. While there are alot of new fights that require a lot of movement. This is not a 100% realistic scenario. On fights where heavy movement is required, quill rain should fall behind more. Also clear should be faster with +3 bow.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

For me it's just playing alot, I've put 160+ hours in this league about.

I play a lot too, I dont get it. kive put in 60 hours this league already. I should havfe like 30ex by now going by what you guys are able to farm. Not even close.
"
skoupidi wrote:
You are showing a fight where u spent most of the time afk shooting. While there are alot of new fights that require a lot of movement. This is not a 100% realistic scenario. On fights where heavy movement is required, quill rain should fall behind more. Also clear should be faster with +3 bow.

Yeah, he is showing a turret fight because he is demonstrating the raw DPS from a +3 bow vs quill rain. That's how you make comparisions in damage ideally.
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
[
To Skoupidi

Let me tell you doing comparison on a moving boss is the worst idea. Especially bosses that is damn unpredictable like sirus. There is no way I can make a fair comparison for that.

For most bosses they are turret aside from Sirus, can't really think of any other bosses that moves a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzIuMDgSlc&t=3s&ab_channel=RemiCaster
Here is a video i did on comparison /w moving bosses too, you can see how it can affect the comparison and potentially make it unfair

Also for the clear, could you show a +3 bow clear under 1 minute including bosses? You can skip league mechanics and picking up loot. Must be lower than 50 monsters remaining and T14 map or above, can be modless

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 25, 2021, 9:57:13 PM
Sorry if this has already been answered but how do I copy the information from Path of Building to put in the TR calculator? I'm guessing it's the 'Calcs' tab on Path of Building that I need to copy but at a loss for how to do it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.
"
Seminole79 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been answered but how do I copy the information from Path of Building to put in the TR calculator? I'm guessing it's the 'Calcs' tab on Path of Building that I need to copy but at a loss for how to do it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

The calculator stated where to find the stats in the calcs tab, you should be able to find it. Make sure to select Toxic rain first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info