-

Been playing this since leaguestart, have been enjoying a lot!

Also, I hit an incredible double corrupt jackpot today.

Cheers o/
Sometimes stream over at twitch.tv/Syfer3k
edit: nevermind
Last edited by zagrotho on Jan 24, 2021, 5:18:09 AM

Suggestions on what should I upgrade next? I keep getting one shot at T14+ and boss damage is kinda meh.

I'll be looking to get a stygian with res so that I can get boots with more life (or maybe get lucky with harvest idk) but where do I go from there? The cluster jewels are so expensive right now and I don't see myself being able to afford them anytime soon.
i need mor tankiness :(
So, blast rain setup is nice, and is less anoying to use then the totems, but the range of blast rain isnt that big. How can you check or tell when Wither is on the target? It's kinda hard to tell.

One good thing about this setup is you need less int fopr withering touch, since wither is a blue gem.

But wither does slow, which is nice.

Is there another alternative? Ballistas seem like a good idea but tbh might as well just go back to the totem setup if that's the case.
"
dyh135 wrote:
25% Withered on hit, not sure if it's enough for keeping the stack up, placement time is much faster that wither totem's, need to will try a little bit more

"
idkwat wrote:
Is there another alternative? Ballistas seem like a good idea but tbh might as well just go back to the totem setup if that's the case.

The wither totems were terrible for me. Pretty much died instantly if anything so much as touched them. Plus long cast time made it difficult to keep them up.

Ballista totems have much higher placement speed and could just be my imagination but don't seem to die as quickly. With GMP and 3 totems up, you are firing 30 projectiles per attack. At 25% chance to apply wither, you get on average 7 stacks per attack. If you are running quill rain, you would have 2.5 to 3 attacks/sec so you will be applying max stacks every second. Even on +2 bow, you have 1.5 to 2 attacks/sec so still enough to maintain the stacks. I'm pretty sure this is faster than wither totems can apply 15 stacks.

This setup worked much better for me and really boosted my dps vs bosses. A good alternative if you don't want to put MA onto BR which I didn't because I was running deadeye so the triple MA on TR was not worth giving up.
Last edited by Astrohawke on Jan 23, 2021, 3:49:43 PM
"
idkwat wrote:
]

yeah, my 4l ballista setup with a lvl 18 gem had only 500~ hp, while the totems have 1.6k+, on my POB at least, so i just went back to totems ;/

I definitely wont remove my Mirage Archer from the TR link lol I love that shit ;p

Edit: Its funny... POB uses a level 33 totem to calculate the ballista's HP, but it uses a lvl 51 totem for the wither setup... o.O

But, anyways, both die to any dmg on t14+, so its almost the same thing...
Last edited by nogenem on Jan 23, 2021, 4:51:32 PM
I'm now having trouble with A8 Sirus. Should I try to be tankier or just get more DPS?
"
Astrohawke wrote:
"
dyh135 wrote:
25% Withered on hit, not sure if it's enough for keeping the stack up, placement time is much faster that wither totem's, need to will try a little bit more

"
idkwat wrote:

The wither totems were terrible for me. Pretty much died instantly if anything so much as touched them. Plus long cast time made it difficult to keep them up.

Ballista totems have much higher placement speed and could just be my imagination but don't seem to die as quickly. With GMP and 3 totems up, you are firing 30 projectiles per attack. At 25% chance to apply wither, you get on average 7 stacks per attack. If you are running quill rain, you would have 2.5 to 3 attacks/sec so you will be applying max stacks every second. Even on +2 bow, you have 1.5 to 2 attacks/sec so still enough to maintain the stacks. I'm pretty sure this is faster than wither totems can apply 15 stacks.

This setup worked much better for me and really boosted my dps vs bosses. A good alternative if you don't want to put MA onto BR which I didn't because I was running deadeye so the triple MA on TR was not worth giving up.

One thing you can say about the Blast Rain setup is that the cast time is so fast it's easy to have it up for the entire map, so it makes mapping easier, I'm just owrried about the actual uptime of withered on the bosses when you're trying to kite or dodging mechanics, and you're out of range and the blast rain isn't hitting, but I'm basically new to the game, only leveled like 5 characters so far and I'm not sure how most things work yet.

Is Hardened Scars bugged? I added it to my amulet, and hit a life pot, and do not see fortify show up, or any stats change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info