"
Acardipane wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:
What u guys changed with wither totems now ? :D

replaced with blastrain, 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks is quite good

And no more Mirage Archer in Toxic Rain link oO ?
And no more enduring cry mhmmm , is it better than ur od POB ?

I'm doing blast rain + ballista totems instead. Can keep your MA on TR and ballista totems seem to die a lot less than wither totems. Significant improvement to single target dps when I did this.

Anyway, this was a pretty good starter build. Spent only like 25c in total for what I have and managed to do pretty well. Felt pretty tanky with decent damage for the cost.

But I think it's time to reroll into a proper endgame bossing build for this league. The amount of currency needed to invest further into this build just doesn't seem worth it.
I tried using divine flesh but it made me feel super squishy is there anything im missing? I have Chaos res capped.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:
What u guys changed with wither totems now ? :D

replaced with blastrain, 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks is quite good

With this setup what is the strategy? Just tap blast rain to trigger mirage archer and spam toxic rain? Is toxic rain still the main DPS?
tried it with blast rain thingy, and its nothing for me :D
25% Withered on hit, not sure if it's enough for keeping the stack up, placement time is much faster that wither totem's, need to will try a little bit more
Man, 1k+ alterations already and still couldn't craft the F large cluster jewel ¬¬ It shouldn't be THIS difficult man... (I used a bunch of harvest attack craft too...)

The cheapest one on SC trade is 160c+ ¬¬
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

I'd also only see asenath chant as a solution. But for this you need a +1 curse somewhere else too.

I personally think Sniper's mark is better because of flask charges, which allows you to sustain fortify on bosses.

Downside of deadeye is prolly lower single target

Hunter chest is easy solution for +1 curse (you can aug caster with suffixes filled for 100% chance to hit it), losing one evasion mod isnt end of the world (or life, but flat life/hunter %life is better imo). Snipers mark is good if you are using hardened scars yes.

And I disagree with deadeye single target, especially with harder content. The more you spend time on dodging, the more the triple mirage archer doing damage freely matters compared to pathfinder/trickster.
Last edited by Netukka on Jan 23, 2021, 12:25:10 PM
"
nogenem wrote:
Man, 1k+ alterations already and still couldn't craft the F large cluster jewel ¬¬ It shouldn't be THIS difficult man... (I used a bunch of harvest attack craft too...)

The cheapest one on SC trade is 160c+ ¬¬
Well I was selling them for 2ex in harvest when this build was only rising to popularity and reforge w/ attacks was growing on trees (literally). So don't expect it to be cheap.

"
Nessy93 wrote:
tried to do my first sirus on awakening 4 with this buiild. didnt had a chance on this one... man imagine this was awaking 8. spend about a week and quiete a bit currency in this build. now seeing that i cant do sirus on a lower awakeing level is pretty fruststrating
Sirus is mostly a dodge check. It's not a dps race unlike let's say maven's multi boss arena. It might take long on a low dps build but should be doable when you avoid his skills.

"
Warsong87 wrote:

Im thinking of removing the critical strike multiplier and crafting attack speed, and I would have at less 1 free prefix.
Yesterday I got a Warlord's exalted orb, from which I could get, extra arrow or even increase area of effect.
Question is, is it worth investing the orb? is there any other worth prefix I could look for?
You can't warlord slam an already influenced quiver. So I don't think you can use it, you would have to craft one from scratch, because even if you awaken orb hunter + warlord there's no easy way to add dot multi (the non chaos one). If you want to try I would do it on a new quiver since yours has already plenty of good stats.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
Got a 6L and shit, currently my chest is a 3L of the Second Wind-Dash-Enduring Cry, is there anything else that could benefit much from being added in the last 2 slots or just chuck some TRs in to level and vaal?
I like to put urgent orders with enduring cry, makes it a bit faster, you can also slot a blink arrow doesn't share cd with dash so you get twice the mobility.

"
idkwat wrote:
Should I bother crafting the amulet? I know it's easier with harvest crafting, but I don't have much currency (5ex) and seems like crafting that thing will still be almost impossible, idk..
It's not impossible if the websites / discords for trading harvest crafts still exist. All you need is good base and 3 chaos augments.
Why not using 2nd Toxic Rain instead of blast rain? or rain of arrows? Rain of arrows has vaal version. Did you test it?

I feel like my bossing dmg is just terrible. I struggle fighting t14+ bosses.
Last edited by goldenmonkey2301 on Jan 23, 2021, 1:30:37 PM

Very smooth and exellent build to be honest ! I enjoy it !

got 20ex , shout i now aim on the bow +3 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info