-

Can I ask how important is it to use the hybrid flask to maintain fortify? Since the duration is only 3.5s and it takes about about 8s to recover (so 4.5s downtime). I tried replacing my mana flask with the hybrid and I found I couldn't maintain my mana. Or maybe change out Quartz flask?

tried to do my first sirus on awakening 4 with this buiild. didnt had a chance on this one... man imagine this was awaking 8. spend about a week and quiete a bit currency in this build. now seeing that i cant do sirus on a lower awakeing level is pretty fruststrating
"
Nessy93 wrote:
tried to do my first sirus on awakening 4 with this buiild. didnt had a chance on this one... man imagine this was awaking 8. spend about a week and quiete a bit currency in this build. now seeing that i cant do sirus on a lower awakeing level is pretty fruststrating

I took a look of your profile, turns out you've a lot of errors, especially cluster jewels end. Which is prob the main cause of the issue because you didn't got the clusters which I recommend
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
a0097228 wrote:
Can I ask how important is it to use the hybrid flask to maintain fortify? Since the duration is only 3.5s and it takes about about 8s to recover (so 4.5s downtime). I tried replacing my mana flask with the hybrid and I found I couldn't maintain my mana. Or maybe change out Quartz flask?

Very important, if you want a longer duration but don't mind about the recovery, foreboading might be better for you
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
So for the people playing Deadeye and dual curse setup (Despair + Poachers Mark).

How are you handling the actual cursing? Hextouch doesnt work for Marks which is a huge negative. CWDT is one possibility but its awkward since you want to use max level mark for biggest LGoH. Using Poachers mark ring (and despair ring) is obviously the easy choise but the bad thing about that is losing the 5% chance for frenzy charge on hit which can sustain frenzies on single target and/or without blood rage.

Asenaths chant seems to be the only real good auto option for max level curses (just pop in Despair + Poachers mark, maybe add in frost wall or something?) but the item kinda sucks for deadeye since youre probably not going ES.

Im just hard casting marks at the moment which feels terrible cos of marks targeting being ass, although it still works ok for bosses.
What u guys changed with wither totems now ? :D
"
Netukka wrote:
So for the people playing Deadeye and dual curse setup (Despair + Poachers Mark).

How are you handling the actual cursing? Hextouch doesnt work for Marks which is a huge negative. CWDT is one possibility but its awkward since you want to use max level mark for biggest LGoH. Using Poachers mark ring (and despair ring) is obviously the easy choise but the bad thing about that is losing the 5% chance for frenzy charge on hit which can sustain frenzies on single target and/or without blood rage.

Asenaths chant seems to be the only real good auto option for max level curses (just pop in Despair + Poachers mark, maybe add in frost wall or something?) but the item kinda sucks for deadeye since youre probably not going ES.

Im just hard casting marks at the moment which feels terrible cos of marks targeting being ass, although it still works ok for bosses.

I'd also only see asenath chant as a solution. But for this you need a +1 curse somewhere else too.

I personally think Sniper's mark is better because of flask charges, which allows you to sustain fortify on bosses.

Downside of deadeye is prolly lower single target
"
Acardipane wrote:

replaced with blastrain, 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks is quite good
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 23, 2021, 9:39:30 AM
"
ImSoScaryBro wrote:
"
how u get that less mana reservation? when i link flesh and stone, skitterbots, malevolence with an enlighten 4, i have 96% mana reservation, you have on the PoB 31% unserved Mana? i didnt find any reduced mana on your gear or the skil tree ...

Because skitterbots is disabled on the PoB

ty
sould i sell then my enlighten 4, i mean my hybrid flask can sustain the mana cost but i doesnt feel good when u have nothing on mana left...are the 4 skillpoints for reduced mana wasted?
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:

replaced with blastrain, 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks is quite good

And no more Mirage Archer in Toxic Rain link oO ?
And no more enduring cry mhmmm , is it better than ur od POB ?
Last edited by Acardipane on Jan 23, 2021, 9:47:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info