-

hi folks, im running a deadeye version of this build and was looking for tips on improving my dps, cai do t10-13 maps no issues max juice but want to take it to the next level

see below for gear
got about 6 ex to spend
@thorpownsu

Why do you have swift venoms anointed... You know toxic rain isn't poison? This node only gives multiplier for poison. Meanwhile dirty techniques gives general dot multiplier so it would make more sense. And if you mean it's for that 8% attack speed... Lust for carnage gives 12%.

Also btw the uber-whatever guy is wrong and temp chains doesn't increase toxic rain damage cuz it's not poison, it's not a debuff on the mob you can extend, it's a ground effect that applies when mob stands in it, so increasing skill duration works to extend it, increasing duration of debuffs on mobs doesn't. The only use of temp chains is to kite mobs, and for that it's ok but you can probably get a better ring.

Anyway if you want to "bring your damage to the next level" you should get a 6-link, get quiver with attack speed and chaos damage over time multiplier, you should get chaos dot multi on gloves too, and amulet, preferably together with +1 to dex / chaos gems on neck, and upgrade that bow to a proper +3 bow or use quill rain instead. You can also get inc chaos damage on belt (hunter influence). It's still early league so I don't know the prices, check what's within your budget from the aforementioned stuff.

On a side note, if you play a deadeye roll proper flasks, at least remove bleed and freeze or you'll get owned by corrupted blood and freezing lockboxes.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 17, 2021, 11:00:08 PM
I skimmed through the pages, so I might have missed if this has been asked. What's the difference between using Despair over Wither?
"
ff2002buff wrote:
What's the difference between using Despair over Wither?
You can use both, wither is not a curse or hex, it's a separate debuff.
i have swift anointed cause its a corrupted talisman that had good stats, i don't believe you can change the anointments on corrupted necks.

Thanks for leting me know on the ring ill swap it out to something better. Would respecing to cluster jewels up my damage? I 6 linked my bow which is helping the damage a lot.

Im not doing a ton of attacks as the MAs are doing most of my damage. So debating on a quil rain. Going to look into a high end neck next probably will
Nice build. You can use foreboding hybrid flask so the fortify lasts longer btw.
I want everyone to beware of a scammer currently, actively attempting to scam us. He's selling a 6l Quill rain but he will give you a 4l instead.

I can't name their names or GGG will just remove this post, but just be extra careful when you are trading with multi exalts. Always take your time and double check
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Struggling to make that 2 passive large cluster Broad and Tempering I think it was called. Spent a good amount of currency trying to just craft with those 2 mods and can't hit the damn thing.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Struggling to make that 2 passive large cluster Broad and Tempering I think it was called. Spent a good amount of currency trying to just craft with those 2 mods and can't hit the damn thing.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=164&m=alteration&am=aar&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22272%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22485%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

The average cost seems to be about 2ex a bit up.

The weighting for it is low, it is 1.375% for Tempered arrowheads
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jan 18, 2021, 3:15:04 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=164&m=alteration&am=aar&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22272%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22485%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

The average cost seems to be about 2ex a bit up.

The weighting for it is low, it is 1.375% for Tempered arrowheads

Ah I saw that through alts and so I tried with fossils and it said maybe around like 6 fossils which I think is incorrect. It will be pretty hard to get these mods then :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info