-

"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
The main killer is the Sirus Infested maps/mobs that go around one-shotting you.
I heard they're a bit busted atm, try to kite them. They can literally melee slap you for 7-8k damage.

"
fisheyz wrote:
Im am trying out this build in a deadeye with the new ascendancy that gives 2 extra mirage archers, however, I'm not quite sure where to go with the last 2 ascendancy points.. do you have any advice?
Probably 2 proj and wind ward. You could go with focal point instead but then you need double curse on gear or tree. Both defensives are conditional and not super reliable, but better than nothing especially since the reports on rippyness in the league start rolling in, going with 0 defense will be a downside.
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Any tips to improve my Survivability? running high reds, and sometimes I just poof dead. Not sure what else I can really do to survive besides maybe killing quicker. The main killer is the Sirus Infested maps/mobs that go around one-shotting you.

Yeah, Sirus yellows oneshot me in t14+. Seems overtuned.
"
Biratancho wrote:
"
maxvla wrote:
What are people thinking between Master Surgeon and Master Alchemist?

Elemental ailment immunity vs bleed removal, 30% life healed when you piano, flask charge on crit (which will happen a lot, despite our low crit chance, due to the sheer amount of projectiles we shoot).

And for the minor node 8% flask duration vs 10% increased charges gained.

Definitely leaning towards Alchemist. The 30% on piano is irrelevant I think as we heal to full regardless. Immunity to random ignites and shocks is amazing quality of life imo. It means we only need a bleed and curse removal on our flasks and can put something like 12% attack speed on our Enduring Mana Flask and more movement stuff on the Quicksilver. The charge generation shouldn't matter either because we still have perma flasks if we don't overuse.

Was also thinking about the 8% duration small node for hardened scars uptime.
"
Koyomini wrote:
hey remi what do you think about ballista totem toxic rain? cant it reach bigger damage with 3 totem fire TR

Was asking myself the same thing... The ballistas look very interesting for boss dmg... Anyone else has any opinion about this?
"
DaLight wrote:
a bit of noobish question but here i go.
i understand the main 6 link let's say bow / chest.. 1-what about the 2nd 6 link?

also the 3 4 links. 2-can someone explain to me why is vaal haste with CWDT? and do u activate haste aura or nah?

and for this 4 link Malevolence - Enlighten - Flesh & Stone - Skitterbots (assuming i activate Precision as well)
3-do i activate all 3? or depending on encounter?

ty alot for answer in advance

bit of help please :D
"
cdnza wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:
Any tips to improve my Survivability? running high reds, and sometimes I just poof dead. Not sure what else I can really do to survive besides maybe killing quicker. The main killer is the Sirus Infested maps/mobs that go around one-shotting you.

Have either of you tried Kintsugi? Seems nutty with Wind Dancer.
livejamie
Hey I have a 5L quill rain, and a basic carcass jack, basic resis and life gear and a devoto devotion.

I still have no cluster or normal jewels. What will be my next upgrade? I feel I'm lacking of damage.

Thank you.
"
nogenem wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
In the leveling walkthru, what does MS stand for? "Check MS and G=G=G"? I get the 3 greens but what is MS? Tx

Movement Speed...
Thanks!
Just starting this build. Maybe I missed it in the guide but why do we need both the enduring mana and enduring hybrid flask? Is the hybrid one not sufficient for mana? If you’re spamming all flasks it seems like overkill no? Wouldn’t a defensive flask be better instead of the mana flask?
"
livejamie wrote:
"
cdnza wrote:
"
Cpfuzzy wrote:

Have either of you tried Kintsugi? Seems nutty with Wind Dancer.

Are you able to survive Sirus rares in t14+ with kintsugi? I'll get one if that is the case. I just suspect that it still might not be enough - this might be like Legion and some of the rares are just wildly overtuned.

For now I've started using Cast on Death Portal for the first time ever. I've just conceded that for now I am going to use all 6 portals on Sirus invasion maps, until I either respec or GGG patch them lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info