-

Does Toxic Rain trigger blind if I have the Silent Steps node?
"
Early acts if you have a tabby what gems would you run? Added fire, light, cold?
You can mule efficacy from another class like a witch, it was lowered to lvl 8 req. so if you have friends / guild / another character you can grab that. Void manipulation and mirage archer are a given. Vicious projectiles unlock in act2. Except that, pierce gives some projectile damage at higher levels even though toxic rain cannot pierce by itself.

"
Kirkuss wrote:
Does Toxic Rain trigger blind if I have the Silent Steps node?
The initial hit and the pod explosion hit, so they can blind, now how reliable that is with 10% chance to blind and ~80% chance to hit with typical accuracy, that's another story.

"
thorpownsu wrote:
i have swift anointed cause its a corrupted talisman that had good stats, i don't believe you can change the anointments on corrupted necks.

Thanks for leting me know on the ring ill swap it out to something better. Would respecing to cluster jewels up my damage? I 6 linked my bow which is helping the damage a lot.

Im not doing a ton of attacks as the MAs are doing most of my damage. So debating on a quil rain. Going to look into a high end neck next probably will
Oh yea, talismans...

Anyway clusters are usually a damage upgrade, but your life pool can suffer if you cut points from somewhere.

I don't know 100% the deal with mirages but I thought since they suffer attack speed penalty high attack speed would be good to offset it so they get the most shots out before they disappear. I might be wrong though, haven't tested the deadeye spec.

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
I want everyone to beware of a scammer currently, actively attempting to scam us. He's selling a 6l Quill rain but he will give you a 4l instead.

I can't name their names or GGG will just remove this post, but just be extra careful when you are trading with multi exalts. Always take your time and double check
Thanks for the heads up, always some jerks doing this crap every league, usually with 6l chests like shavs or carcass jack or inpulsa...
i understand the main 6 link let's say bow / chest contains toxic rain 6 link.. 1-what about the 2nd 6 link? feels like a waste/ not really needed 6 link

and for this 4 link Malevolence - Enlighten - Flesh & Stone - Skitterbots
also there is precision and vaal haste vaal blight

2-do i activate all auras??? or which auras are on?

3-also there are few skill gems that are low level (other than CWDT) is that on purpose?
example of low level skills
Dash 19 enduring cry 15 vaal blight 1 Precision 1 wither 9 multi totem 12 and lastly faster casting 11
Last edited by DaLight on Jan 18, 2021, 11:56:20 AM
"
DaLight wrote:
Dash 19 enduring cry 15 vaal blight 1 Precision 1 wither 9 multi totem 12 and lastly faster casting 11
You only don't level to max the skills you don't have int / str to level. So dash for example always level, it's a dex skill. Enduring cry requires lots of str and wither lots of int, so you can stop it when you don't have stats to lvl it up.

P.S. Also if you have a CWDT setup you need to ensure whatever is linked to it fits the level requirement of CWDT.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 18, 2021, 12:00:55 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DaLight wrote:
You only don't level to max the skills you don't have int / str to level. So dash for example always level, it's a dex skill. Enduring cry requires lots of str and wither lots of int, so you can stop it when you don't have stats to lvl it up.

P.S. Also if you have a CWDT setup you need to ensure whatever is linked to it fits the level requirement of CWDT.

thx alot for reply yea i see the stats part but what about precision / vaal blight auras why only 1 any ideas?
"
DaLight wrote:
thx alot for reply yea i see the stats part but what about precision / vaal blight auras why only 1 any ideas?
Oh yea, precision and clarity can be low lvl because they don't reserve % mana they reserve number of mana that goes up per level so you don't wanna reserve too much mana. Also it's used for watcher's eye mods like inc attack speed w/ precision or -10 to mana cost w/ clarity and then you need the aura at any level to activate watcher's eye.

Vaal blight is probably the int requirement also it's probably only used for hinder not for damage (not sure didn't use it myself for quite a long time).
Hi there guys, could someone please help me a bit? I'm having a hard time now at T10+ maps, chars is kinda squishy and damage in lacking.

What could I upgrade, with my current setup? Flasks, gem level, equipment? My char's name is AvelRanhoso lol

Not sure if I screwed the tree while chasing int nodes for the gems.
Hey guys, I remember there was section in the guide about priorities in gearing, can't seem to find it anymore?
"
domepro wrote:
Hey guys, I remember there was section in the guide about priorities in gearing, can't seem to find it anymore?

In the FAQs section, he specifies the priorities (third post, in " How to progress with this build?").
"
"
domepro wrote:

In the FAQs section, he specifies the priorities (third post, in " How to progress with this build?").

Thanks! Must be retarded lol, not sure how I missed it even with knowing that it's there and somewhere in the FAQ area... jesus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info