-

hey, what about running uber labs with this build?
Does anyone know why my Enduring Hallowed Hybrid Flask keeps cancelling mid-duration?
"
Archernick wrote:
Does anyone know why my Enduring Hallowed Hybrid Flask keeps cancelling mid-duration?

It's when you usenthe enduring mana flask... Not sure if it's new or not but defintely very bad for the build.
a bit of noobish question but here i go.
i understand the main 6 link let's say bow / chest.. 1-what about the 2nd 6 link?

also the 3 4 links. 2-can someone explain to me why is vaal haste with CWDT? and do u activate haste aura or nah?

and for this 4 link Malevolence - Enlighten - Flesh & Stone - Skitterbots (assuming i activate Precision as well)
3-do i activate all 3? or depending on encounter?

ty alot for answer in advance
In the leveling walkthru, what does MS stand for? "Check MS and G=G=G"? I get the 3 greens but what is MS? Tx
"
Badtwo wrote:
In the leveling walkthru, what does MS stand for? "Check MS and G=G=G"? I get the 3 greens but what is MS? Tx

Movement Speed...
Hi, great guide thanks for the hard work.

Im am trying out this build in a deadeye with the new ascendancy that gives 2 extra mirage archers, however, I'm not quite sure where to go with the last 2 ascendancy points.. do you have any advice?

Thanks in advance

Im am trying out this build in a deadeye with the new ascendancy that gives 2 extra mirage archers, however, I'm not quite sure where to go with the last 2 ascendancy points.. do you have any advice?

Thanks in advance
Any tips to improve my Survivability? running high reds, and sometimes I just poof dead. Not sure what else I can really do to survive besides maybe killing quicker. The main killer is the Sirus Infested maps/mobs that go around one-shotting you.
"
fisheyz wrote:

Thanks in advance

I'm doing Occupying Force > Endless Munitions > Gathering Winds > Wind Ward.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info