-

"
Draflo wrote:
Hi !
First, it is a really great build. Nice explanations, good leveling part/league start and stuff :)

I'm pretty far advanced in Heist, got a few really good end-game gear, but now I'm kinda wondering what to change...
I know for a few things, like Watcher's eye with both AS and Chaos damage, a bow with better stats aaaaaaaaand this all costs like 20 ex min each haha

I can clear pretty much everything, but still getting killed from time to time so I'm unable to go up level 100 :)

I'm linking you my PoB so If you got time you can check it out!

Thanks again for the build ;)

https://pastebin.com/3XBYa0wF

Hmm if you want to be a lot more defensive, I would say prioritize getting Divine flesh for now, then max out your max chaos res (to about 85% max res would also be fine) via small clusters.

I almost missed out your anointment, Hardened scars is mandatory if you want more survivability.

Second option is to change your helmet for a nearby -9 chaos res with phys taken as X element for additional PDR and life.

I really recommend to get phasing on kill for your abyss jewel, it feels quite mandatory to be able to move through mobs.

Tailwind boots is an option if you want more dps and faster clearing.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
i highly recommend going double curse (despair and enfeeble)

if you go divine flesh as well you are extremely tanky
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Nov 7, 2020, 9:17:02 PM
Hey I made this build but I don't know what should I do to improve my DPS. Should I go for HH(is it worth?) or something else can you help me ? I can't share pastebin because it is banned in my country, sorry. My character name is Toxic_Turan. I have around 30 ex btw.
Last edited by Osbury on Nov 11, 2020, 8:06:47 AM
Hello guys.
What you guys think I should change or do next on my build?
I'm looking for a Golden Oil for Hardened Scars...
Is it good? Something wrong?

Thanks!
Last edited by Navera on Nov 12, 2020, 2:21:17 PM
Nice build for beginner, lvl 64 and melting content (I use Silverbranch bow), thx :)
Is there any way to complete "Defeat The Twins Conditionally" challenge? I mean, the "Defeat The Twins without causing The Twins to swap positions" part.
As I got this, I should damage the ranged one twin until he dies and dont damage the melee one at all. I dont think it is completeable with Toxic Rain cuz of big and uncontrollable AoE, so what skill gem can I use for this?
I've been trying use Caustic Arrow, but it deals too low damage, like 30-40 times less that TR with this build.
Is this good for 4december event?how many investments do you need to quickly get up 95?
Last edited by ImpossibleIsNothing on Nov 24, 2020, 1:25:34 PM
"
Is this good for 4december event?how many investments do you need to quickly get up 95?
The short duration events usually have messed up economy (and the delve event is forced SSF), so you would have to adjust the build for that aspect.

Depending how you're levelling, you might want to get some extra defensives / life because relying on hardened scars and divine flesh is not very feasible in a 1-week event (golden oils and especially legion jewels will probably be in extremely low supply).

You can level on less rippy content, however last flashback (synthesis one) I remember the invasion bosses ripping me apart, so I wouldn't expect this event to be hc friendly (or deathless levelling overall).

You can get common uniques like quill rain or carcass jack probably, but don't expect the less common items like specific cluster jewels being accessible.

The build should function on a low budget but expect less damage and more squishyness overall.

For endless delve you won't have access to uniques, so for example unless you drop your own quill rain, you won't have it. Other stuff that you won't have: oils, cluster jewels, legion jewels, conqueror influenced items, crafting bench, navali card trading, catalysts, bandit rewards according to Bex (question is what about pantheon?), any boss drops except delve bosses, einhar crafts, awakened or alt quality gems, any heist bases or enchants, helmet enchants, vendor exchange (buying fusings or scours) and few other things I probably forgot.

So whichever build you settle on, you have to plan around hobo gear state.
Last edited by Viktranka on Nov 25, 2020, 10:35:14 AM
I can't decide which tree to go with in the ''2.1 Path of Building'' section.
I don't like dying so I most likely go with a really tankier setup but how much DPS do we lose? is it enough to do A8 Sirius/maps comfortably?
It's late in the league now and I have about 20-30ex budget, is it enough for the tanker build?
I die very easily. The hero does good damage, but from time to time I die instantly. Couldn't even finish uber atziri, died from 1st bosses, what should i do? I dont have many currency, i hoped that this build for starting league and for noobs. Thx.
https://pastebin.com/HyBctvev

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info