-

"
hey Remi, please see my build, how to improve it?

please specify your "improvement", what do you mean by that. More dps? More survivability? Are you willing to drop dps for surviva and vice versa?

Btw that is not *exactly* my build that I can give you a direction on btw. You went out with variations that it doesn't seem to be by build at this point but I can give you some assistance, just be specific
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"

please specify your "improvement", what do you mean by that. More dps? More survivability? Are you willing to drop dps for surviva and vice versa?

Btw that is not *exactly* my build that I can give you a direction on btw. You went out with variations that it doesn't seem to be by build at this point but I can give you some assistance, just be specific

used your build as a basis
Want more dps)
damage is not enough only on Sirius, I kill a little longer, possibly due to the fact that low attack speed
Hi Remi,

I'm new to the game and have a great appreciation for all of the time and energy you put into the guide. You've given a lot of very useful information. Thank you. My only complaint is that when you look at leveling progression in the passive tree, it changes drastically at level 114 from all of the levels before.
20,40, 60, 81 all start at a different branch than level 114 on. This game seems very unforgiving in regards to changing the passive tree, so I am assuming that I should have started with your final tree rather instead of the leveling ones.

Also, what kind of stats do rangers look for in regards to gear? Obviously dexterity, but what else? I am feeling quite squishy atm.

Thanks.
"
Ashani7 wrote:
Hi Remi,

I'm new to the game and have a great appreciation for all of the time and energy you put into the guide. You've given a lot of very useful information. Thank you. My only complaint is that when you look at leveling progression in the passive tree, it changes drastically at level 114 from all of the levels before.
20,40, 60, 81 all start at a different branch than level 114 on. This game seems very unforgiving in regards to changing the passive tree, so I am assuming that I should have started with your final tree rather instead of the leveling ones.

Also, what kind of stats do rangers look for in regards to gear? Obviously dexterity, but what else? I am feeling quite squishy atm.

Thanks.

Save-up some currency and get "orb of regret" to respec the passive tree :)
"
Ashani7 wrote:
Hi Remi,

Thanks.

that part is explained and answered on the QnA section, it's actually not a very big change, it's just changing the starting area when you felt like mobs are dealing too much dmg and you want more life
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"

used your build as a basis
Want more dps)
damage is not enough only on Sirius, I kill a little longer, possibly due to the fact that low attack speed

get a +1 arrow on your helmet, you can drop devotos if you want, but make sure to get a good helmet (like -9 chaos, phys taken as fire, +aoe, life), prioritize this because I noticed you do not have any +arrows in your gear.

So if you want more dps, you want at least 4 wicked palls on your clusters, it gives a lot of DPS. Secondly your flask and anointment, if you didn't took hardened scars there is no need for a hybrid flask.

Tailwind boots is also required if you want higher dps, but since you aren't using a spike point quiver I don't think you would be able to consistently proc it.

Your despair curse is missing too

You missed 10 skill effect duration near potency of will, those 10% SED are technically 2 wicked palls right there.

jewels, look for a 4 stat jewels. Currently most of them are single stat damage jewels only.

Watchers, malevolence DoT + precision attack speed

Hi Remi,

I very new to this game, but i tried my best to follow your build. I checked my PoB DPS and i was very surprised how low it is. Can you check it for a moment what is causing this? Even your starter build with budget gear deal way more damage then mine. Am i missing something important?

Thanks for your help.

My build right now.

https://pastebin.com/Ty4PvvmW

even tho i have decent gear damage still feels lackluster..... i am only really missing +1 arrow on bow and just a bit better quiver i guess?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hwan/characters
hello..

for ring effect "curse enemies with Despair on hit with x increased effect"
what does this actually do? what are the numbers?

I feel like I looked everywhere and only found the skill gem with its respective levels

thank u
Hello.
How you can use 4 auras?
If i enebled flesh and stone\sketterbots\malevolance with enlighten 4. There is only 31 mana left and mana sustain to low to use toxic rain without stopping even with flasks enabled.
ps, i've got -9 on one ring and -3% mana for skills on gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info