-

"
beastzephyr wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
beastzephyr wrote:
Hey I feel like I hit the wall with the build, please guide me to some priority upgrades, I feel like the last things I can do is 4% ChaosDoTM jewels with %incMaxHP, attack speed and gloves with the same stats, but no vermillion rings with despair and solid affixes exist, I think I will self-cast despair or hextouch with rain of arrows or something

what is your issue right now? Lack of damage or lack of survivability or something else?

Yes pob shows only 7m dmg but i want 15 so idk how to get there

I will be assuming that currency doesn't matter if you want to get 15M dps

Gloves - T1 C-DoT multi gloves with attack speed, craft dmg during flask effect
Boots - Tailwind, high life 35% MS
Ring 1 - Vermillion Despair on hit with (either attack speed or chaos damage), multimod life and res (best way)
Ring 2 & Belt - increased chaos damage, high life and res
Jewels - 4 useful stats with 1 %max life, other stats are listed in the jewels section (currently most of your jewels are only 2 stats, dmg with bows doesn't work)
Watcher's - Malevolence DoT multi + precision attack speed
Bow - +1 proj corruption
Helmet - Malevolence rmr, put in skitterbots
Quiver -Double DoT multi + attack speed with Life, Must be spike-point quiver
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Richorn wrote:
I'm quite new to locking away so much mana, Is it correct that with lvl 4 Enlighten i'm still at just 30 mana?

I got the ring to lower the mana cost, but a split-second widout manaflask rolling and i can't cast pretty much.

Is this something you just get used to or is there something i've overlooked/missing?

Thanks for any help.

Yeah, it's pretty much why I didn't run skitterbots on my videos because I dislike how it is tanking my mana.

Regardless the setup still works, but it won't feel pretty good. If you get a reduce mana reserve stuff, it will feel a lot more better
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Richorn wrote:
I'm quite new to locking away so much mana, Is it correct that with lvl 4 Enlighten i'm still at just 30 mana?

I got the ring to lower the mana cost, but a split-second widout manaflask rolling and i can't cast pretty much.

Is this something you just get used to or is there something i've overlooked/missing?

Thanks for any help.

Yeah, it's pretty much why I didn't run skitterbots on my videos because I dislike how it is tanking my mana.

Regardless the setup still works, but it won't feel pretty good. If you get a reduce mana reserve stuff, it will feel a lot more better

Yeah, it just felt really bad, did it feel just as bad with the precision aura instead?

Also any chance you could have a quick glance at my gear/guy and see how it looks so far? I'm currently trying to get into Red maps more however i keep running into red maps where no red maps drop, so thats pesky, might just have to buy a bunch of red maps.
"
Richorn wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Richorn wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Yeah, it just felt really bad, did it feel just as bad with the precision aura instead?

Also any chance you could have a quick glance at my gear/guy and see how it looks so far? I'm currently trying to get into Red maps more however i keep running into red maps where no red maps drop, so thats pesky, might just have to buy a bunch of red maps.

precision is only after you get watchers and since it's not #% reserve, you can just leave it at lvl 1. For your character progression stuff, get 6l then follow the progression guide at QnA section
What is the gem setup for es life leech?
Hello, can I ask you by how much will alt. quality gems increase dps of this build? Since I am skipping Heist, I am not sure if I will be able to get them later on Std.
hey buddy what can I do about the mana problem? :)
"
mgla94 wrote:
hey buddy what can I do about the mana problem? :)

you shouldn't have mana issues once you have enduring flask. If you don't have enduring flask yet (which is extremely cheap and easy to obtain), you drop malevolence, replace it with skitterbots.
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, can I ask you by how much will alt. quality gems increase dps of this build? Since I am skipping Heist, I am not sure if I will be able to get them later on Std.

some of them are really good like Mirage archer's alt and Malevolence alt, estimated roughly 10-15% more damage right there.

I don't exactly know because it really depends, just pump those numbers into the calculator and it'll tell you
hey Remi, please see my build, how to improve it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info