-

"
nguyendathung wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
nguyendathung wrote:
Between a rare bow and a + gem level carcass, which one should I go for ?

you can go with either one, but just note that you lose a lot of QoL going a rare bow

I should be more specific since I could always switch back to the Quill Rain when mapping and do other trivial task without noticing the difference.
I mean in terms of boss fight in which the boss moves a lot like Sirius, which one would be more consistent in dealing damage: a rare bow for bigger hit or a plus gem level carcass awa a Quill Rain still surpass (1/2 and 3/4 comparision if possible) ?

Generally quill rain with +carcass, but depends. The calculator I've created will tell you. From my experience it's +lvl carcass and quill but there's also one person that experienced +3 is better. So it really depends on your current build.

You gotta put the numbers into the calculator to know the answer
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey I feel like I hit the wall with the build, please guide me to some priority upgrades, I feel like the last things I can do is 4% ChaosDoTM jewels with %incMaxHP, attack speed and gloves with the same stats, but no vermillion rings with despair and solid affixes exist, I think I will self-cast despair or hextouch with rain of arrows or something
Hi little low on currency, but what's the best upgrade I can do? :( I'm having a difficult time in t14-t15 bosses.
"
beastzephyr wrote:
Hey I feel like I hit the wall with the build, please guide me to some priority upgrades, I feel like the last things I can do is 4% ChaosDoTM jewels with %incMaxHP, attack speed and gloves with the same stats, but no vermillion rings with despair and solid affixes exist, I think I will self-cast despair or hextouch with rain of arrows or something

what is your issue right now? Lack of damage or lack of survivability or something else?
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
dnates2014 wrote:
Hi little low on currency, but what's the best upgrade I can do? :( I'm having a difficult time in t14-t15 bosses.

First of all, swap out empower with efficacy

Your priority upgrade will be amulet, then gloves, then clusters
Hi @Remicaster1

I have some cash for upgrade my gear. I have one cluster now, should i go now for second? Maybe you see some another place to improve first.
"
Vlaaqo wrote:
Hi @Remicaster1

I have some cash for upgrade my gear. I have one cluster now, should i go now for second? Maybe you see some another place to improve first.

get a +1 arrow somewhere, it can be on quiver etc.

For now prioritize getting +1 arrow, then upgrade gloves.
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
beastzephyr wrote:

what is your issue right now? Lack of damage or lack of survivability or something else?

Yes pob shows only 7m dmg but i want 15 so idk how to get there
"
beastzephyr wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
beastzephyr wrote:

Yes pob shows only 7m dmg(without mirage archet which is 3m) but i want 15 so idk how to get there
I'm quite new to locking away so much mana, Is it correct that with lvl 4 Enlighten i'm still at just 30 mana?

I got the ring to lower the mana cost, but a split-second widout manaflask rolling and i can't cast pretty much.

Is this something you just get used to or is there something i've overlooked/missing?

Thanks for any help.
Last edited by Richorn on Oct 3, 2020, 7:30:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info