-

"
Ma23ck wrote:
And also does anyone knows the new locations for those pantheons upgrades?

For lunaris and Arakaali

and Garukhan and Tukohama?

Like pier for ancient architect

In your atlas, just search for the name of the god, it will show you which maps have the upgrades
"
poilbrun wrote:
"
Ma23ck wrote:
And also does anyone knows the new locations for those pantheons upgrades?

For lunaris and Arakaali

and Garukhan and Tukohama?

Like pier for ancient architect

In your atlas, just search for the name of the god, it will show you which maps have the upgrades
You can check on wiki too because a lot of maps are hidden if you don't have all watchstones slotted.
If we have no "Toxic Rain Fires and Additional Arrow" mods on our gear, is it still worth it for both large clusters to be "Broadside" & "Tempered Arrowheads". Or should we be looking for something like Touch of Cruelty, Unholy Grace, Unwaveringly Evil, etc.?

Thanks!
Hello
I just would like to say thanks for this build. Ive started with ED+C went up to A10 and decided to swithc to this one . ED+C is just not my way of playing. Very clear build
Will check later when ill reach a10 how to gear for endgame. Enjoy weekend
Can someone look at my profile and tell me what i should upgrade first? toxic rain gem lvl 21? bow +3? chaos dmg multiplier/chaos skill gem amulet? pls help
IGN: madssvin
Between a rare bow and a + gem level carcass, which one should I go for ?
"
mileysaurus wrote:
Can someone look at my profile and tell me what i should upgrade first? toxic rain gem lvl 21? bow +3? chaos dmg multiplier/chaos skill gem amulet? pls help

The progression guide in QnA section should got you covered regarding your question
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 2, 2020, 11:46:48 PM
"
nguyendathung wrote:

you can go with either one, but just note that you lose a lot of QoL going a rare bow
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
Mindalus19 wrote:
If we have no "Toxic Rain Fires and Additional Arrow" mods on our gear, is it still worth it for both large clusters to be "Broadside" & "Tempered Arrowheads". Or should we be looking for something like Touch of Cruelty, Unholy Grace, Unwaveringly Evil, etc.?

Thanks!

Just leave clusters for now until you got a +1 arrow somewhere and no, it is NOT worth it to get chaos large cluster, none of them are as beneficial as bow large cluster
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Oct 2, 2020, 11:49:11 PM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
nguyendathung wrote:

you can go with either one, but just note that you lose a lot of QoL going a rare bow

I should be more specific since I could always switch back to the Quill Rain when mapping and do other trivial task without noticing the difference.
I mean in terms of boss fight in which the boss moves a lot like Sirius, which one would be more consistent in dealing damage: a rare bow for bigger hit or a plus gem level carcass awa a Quill Rain still surpass (1/2 and 3/4 comparision if possible) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info