[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
ChippDamage wrote:
Currently backed myself into a corner where I have a ton of cold resist so wise oak isn't doing much. I don't see much need for two life flasks.

What would be a good couple of flasks to add to the list for Inquisitor? Currently using generic life flask with whatever immunity is useful at the time, super armor granite flask, and atziri's promise.

Don't say Bottled Faith, I'm not made of money (:

Cinderswallow and Dying Sun?

What ever you do, get rid of the second life flask IMMEDIATELY. :)

You are actually severely harming the build with that flask. The build functions as a low life build to take advantage of Pain Attunement.

But if you use a flask that removes curses, it removes Vulnerability, which removes low life, which removes Pain Attunement. Not good :)

Luckily it is your second life flask so I assume you rarely use it :)

Adding a Silver flask for onslaught would be great. If you can afford Cinderswallow with a useful mod, that is excellent.

I would recommend getting bleed immunity on one of your flasks.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 2, 2021, 12:13:32 AM
I have corrupted blood immunity on a jewel currently awaiting a very expensive replacement - I haven't felt much need to remove "regular" bleeding. Corrupted Blood can kill me in an instant.

If I still have a curse flask in my bar it's just a hangover from before LL :) I'm very focused on surviving so losing all curses if I get stacked with half a dozen of them can still be good - the life flask curse effect generally runs out immediately because I hit max life, and then vulnerability gets re-applied. But I will happily replace it.

Cinderswallow is already a silver flask so I get my Onslaught there. Still leaves me a free slot.
"
oh my!!! Look at what I just got for 7ex! I think I can use all 3 nodes too!!

A whole bunch just came on the market today in case you have some currency you are looking to burn. Just last night the cheapest was 15ex.

Thaumophage:
0.6% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
25% increased Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield
10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed.

I ran the uber labyrinth last night to enchant my belt. I think I hit the ideal enchant to go with your megalomaniac haha

Last edited by j3pli on Feb 2, 2021, 2:40:27 AM
Does the overlord node on megalomaniac work with reckoning?
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Does the overlord node on megalomaniac work with reckoning?

Yes it does!
no wonder it's so damn expensive lmao
"
j3pli wrote:
"
oh my!!! Look at what I just got for 7ex! I think I can use all 3 nodes too!!

A whole bunch just came on the market today in case you have some currency you are looking to burn. Just last night the cheapest was 15ex.

Thaumophage:
0.6% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
25% increased Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield
10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed.

I ran the uber labyrinth last night to enchant my belt. I think I hit the ideal enchant to go with your megalomaniac haha

Nice! That also works with Void Sphere too :)

I am hoping for Armor with Fortify when I try to enchant belt.
I made some changes to the tree last night based on the observations made yesterday in this thread.

I traded area of effect/area damage for single target damage in a few places and after playing for a few hours, I think things felt much smoother.

I ran consistent tier 16, 40% delirium, 3 scarab juiced maps.
I also did a full 20 wave simulacrum and fought all 4 Breachlords for my 5th and 6th Uncharted Realms points

All deathless, all with little sweat.

The trash still explodes screen wide and the extra single target dps helps in numerous ways.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 2, 2021, 12:15:16 PM
I still die to the trio in vaal pyramid especially due to the rain of arrow. Any tips for those motherfuckers? I can't seem to figure out what kind of damage killed me.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 2, 2021, 12:53:35 PM
"
I can't seem to figure out what kind of damage killed me.

One of the bosses in that fight puts out a really gnarly ground DoT; if you're standing still a lot, that's a good way to die. I got wiped out a few times in the same fight. I picked up a corrupted blood immunity jewel to reduce the number of ways I was losing health but I still died to the ground DoT at least once because I didn't know it was there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info