[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
AsceticPOE wrote:
I still die to the trio in vaal pyramid especially due to the rain of arrow. Any tips for those motherfuckers? I can't seem to figure out what kind of damage killed me.

it is IMO the hardest regular boss in the game. As the other poster mentioned, the DOT is nasty.

One trick I learned is that when you die, do not go back to your hideout immediately. Just wait while dead and let all of the effects/attacks dissipate. If you go back to hideout immediately and jump back in fight, the effects/attacks will still be there.

There is one of the 3 bosses that if you kill first, the fight is much easier. Look for the one that spawns first and do every thing you can to kill it, including spending your Vaal Righteous Fire to get it down.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
I still die to the trio in vaal pyramid especially due to the rain of arrow. Any tips for those motherfuckers? I can't seem to figure out what kind of damage killed me.

hey I was looking at your character. Cool talisman you found! Did you find it already anointed with Soul of Steel I assume?

I have a question for you. Why are you running two Disciplines in your build?
"

Nice! That also works with Void Sphere too :)

I am hoping for Armor with Fortify when I try to enchant belt.

Oh you're right! Nice. Keen to see if this is good enough to slow down the vitality boon Maven likes to give the bosses.
I made a bunch of upgrades today.

Got Level 21's for Discipline, Determination, and Infused Channeling
Got Level 5 for Awakened Controlled Destruction
Got an Anomalous Reckoning (for debilitate, which stacks with hinder)

Still so many more to go :)
Mastermind down, deathless

Sirus AW9 down, 1 death. He has a noticeable bigger health pool from AW8.
Is it me or do monsters dragged into Void Sphere drop no loot?
"
Is it me or do monsters dragged into Void Sphere drop no loot?

From my understanding the Void Sphere only drags in corpses, not monsters that are alive.

That means before the sphere even starts dragging, the monsters would have to be already dead and they drop their loot immediately on death.

God do I hate the lab. I have run it so many times I am sick of it and I still can't get the gloves enchant. I don't know if I have the stomach to do this again for the belt :) (assuming I ever hit the gloves)
"
"
AsceticPOE wrote:

hey I was looking at your character. Cool talisman you found! Did you find it already anointed with Soul of Steel I assume?

Yes I searched for the already anointed one on trade.

As for the double discipline, I couldn't afford awakened hextouch so I just stick in discipline for leveling it up lmao. Maybe I should swap it out for portal instead. Do you have any suggestions?
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Feb 3, 2021, 6:17:47 AM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
"
"
AsceticPOE wrote:

Yes I searched for the already anointed one on trade.

As for the double discipline, I couldn't afford awakened hextouch so I just stick in discipline for leveling it up lmao. Maybe I should swap it out for portal instead. Do you have any suggestions?

The build guide suggests the following when you don't yet have the awakened hextouch (which most of us don't because of the cost)

Reckoning - Flamability - Combustion - Hextouch
CWDT - Molten Shell - Wave of Conviction - Cold Snap

Cold Snap is great when clearing as it gives us the frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info