[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
XNoLifeX wrote:
Can someone please post an updated POB for the Elementalist? Maybe my configs are off but how does this build reach 5 million dps?

At most it's only approaching 2 million.........

it is over 8M dps for the end game (expensive) stats. The 5m dps was for Inquisitor. With Elementalist we pick up 3m dps in exchange for losing the elemental immunity.

Here is the POB the build creator posted for elementalist
https://pastebin.com/AiRVE9T0
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 29, 2021, 1:51:54 PM
So unlike with Inquisitor, fully leveling up The Brine King Pantheon for Elementalist seems to have decent synergy with the build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 29, 2021, 3:10:20 PM
Some of my high ticket items from my league starter sold today so I went on a bit of a shopping spree.

These were some of the goodies I got.

The Watcher's Eye was great value. I picked up a terribly rolled double determination for cheap and spent one Divine on it and got that very solid item for our build.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 29, 2021, 4:42:21 PM
"

ok great info, thanks!

What is your crit strike chance with out Sulphur flask?

I am looking into the Sulphur because down the line I am hoping to add a bottled faith (if I don't need burn protection on a flask once I use Inflammable). According to POB, Bottled Faith adds a large chunk of DPS. And for some reason Bottled Faith is much cheaper this league. It usually settles in around 12ex but it it down at 8ex right now.

Crit chance at 8% according to pob:
5% crit base
-100% controlled destruction
+40% inspiration x5
+120% power charge x3

I guess due to the sheer number of hits per second (7-8) x the number of monsters hit, 8% works well enough and in theory a pack of 13 monsters or higher should always get you a crit on the first hit.

But it is definitely not as reliable against single targets. For one we instantly lose the 120% from power charges with no adds around.
Last edited by j3pli on Jan 29, 2021, 8:17:16 PM
"
j3pli wrote:
"

ok great info, thanks!

What is your crit strike chance with out Sulphur flask?

I am looking into the Sulphur because down the line I am hoping to add a bottled faith (if I don't need burn protection on a flask once I use Inflammable). According to POB, Bottled Faith adds a large chunk of DPS. And for some reason Bottled Faith is much cheaper this league. It usually settles in around 12ex but it it down at 8ex right now.

Crit chance at 8% according to pob:
5% crit base
-100% controlled destruction
+40% inspiration x5
+120% power charge x3

I guess due to the sheer number of hits per second (7-8) x the number of monsters hit, 8% works well enough and in theory a pack of 13 monsters or higher should always get you a crit on the first hit.

But it is definitely not as reliable against single targets. For one we instantly lose the 120% from power charges with no adds around.

Thank you for the numbers!

Mage Hunter gives a 20% chance to generate power charges on block but I guess that does not do a ton vs single target since we don't get hit enough times to make it proc enough.

The Sulphur flask is not really needed during clearing but it is very useful to up our crit hit chance during single target.

"

Thank you for the numbers!

Mage Hunter gives a 20% chance to generate power charges on block but I guess that does not do a ton vs single target since we don't get hit enough times to make it proc enough.

The Sulphur flask is not really needed during clearing but it is very useful to up our crit hit chance during single target.

Ah I missed the Mage Hunter bit. I was actually looking for the ways we generate power charges and all I could find were the power charge on kill nodes haha. Still doesn't help much, especially against non-hitting bosses like the one from Orchard.

Definitely need to increase crit chance to make boss fights smoother. Time to farm minimum power charges jewellery craft haha.
Last edited by j3pli on Jan 29, 2021, 8:51:19 PM
"
j3pli wrote:

Definitely need to increase crit chance to make boss fights smoother. Time to farm minimum power charges jewellery craft haha.

I saw this stat on a pair of gloves I am thinking of getting to bide my time in early maps

"46% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies"

I think this would help us because of Shaper of Storms....

Here is a tip to improve your character with out breaking the bank. If you are flush in currency, ignore this.

=========================

There is a good chance your ele resists are some what close in end game. Use a regular jewel to try and balance at least two of the resists to get more out of the wise oak. Balancing 3 is very hard but balancing 2 is not that hard at all.

When doing this, add these two implicits to your search on the trade site:

"Corrupted Blood Can Not Be Inflicted on you"
"You cannot be cursed with silence"

These two are wonderful QOL survival layers of defense for this build. Silence does not happed often, but on the rare time it does you feel do helpless.

Corrupted blood is a well known killer, especially from Sirus. Staying immune to this allows for much easier managing of regular bleed.

If you only look for ele resists and these two implicits, these are very cheap. If you add in life and or chaos resist, they sky rocket in price.
"
Here is a tip to improve your character with out breaking the bank. If you are flush in currency, ignore this.

=========================

"Corrupted Blood Can Not Be Inflicted on you"
"You cannot be cursed with silence"

To add to this, Natural Affinity is a cost effective jewel to get Silence on. There are always a few on sale with this implicit for < 20c.

"

If you only look for ele resists and these two implicits, these are very cheap. If you add in life and or chaos resist, they sky rocket in price.

Here you can try looking for increased armour instead of life, which tends to be cheaper, but is just as valuable to our build.
"
"
j3pli wrote:

I saw this stat on a pair of gloves I am thinking of getting to bide my time in early maps

"46% increased Critical Strike Chance against Shocked Enemies"

I think this would help us because of Shaper of Storms....

That combined with inspiration charges gets you close to negating the -100% crit chance from controlled destruction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info