[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

oh my!!! Look at what I just got for 7ex! I think I can use all 3 nodes too!!

A whole bunch just came on the market today in case you have some currency you are looking to burn. Just last night the cheapest was 15ex.

The other two notables besides Overlord are:

Non Flammable:
+20% to Fire Resistance
30% chance to Avoid being Ignited
+1% to maximum Fire Resistance

Thaumophage:
0.6% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
25% increased Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield
10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed.

Thaumophage has some overlap with Essence Rush in the ES leech. I may keep both though as the other stats look really good. I will investigate to see if I can switch out essence rush for something else in the large cluster..

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 28, 2021, 5:01:13 PM
"
"
Claeysken wrote:
"
What order should we take the Elementalist ascendency in?

Hey man,

Mastermind of Discord => Heart of Destruction => Bastion of Elements => Shaper of Storms

Atleast, that seems best for me :)

Greetz

thank you my friend!!

Sounds like this is the optimal order. I did so as well without much thought; I was so eager to grab Heart of Destruction haha.
"

Ooh, grats!

Edit: Non-flammable as well! might be able to get by without dousing after all haha
Last edited by j3pli on Jan 28, 2021, 4:55:22 PM
"
j3pli wrote:
"

Ooh, grats!

Edit: Non-flammable as well! might be able to get by without dousing after all haha

yeah that caught my eye. I think I may be able to use all 3 nodes on this as Thaumophage has some synergy as well with our build.
Will Elemental Overload proc if we don't use a sulphur flask (consecrated ground increases crit strike chance)?

I know the inspiration charges increase crit strike chance as well but I am unsure if they are enough to counter Controlled Destruction by themselves........
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 29, 2021, 4:34:35 AM
"
Will Elemental Overload proc if we don't use a sulphur flask (consecrated ground increases crit strike chance)?

I know the inspiration charges increase crit strike chance as well but I am unsure if they are enough to counter Controlled Destruction by themselves........

One thing is for sure, when I jump into a target rich environment (such as a ritual altar), EO is always up and constantly refreshing. Single target/small packs is a bit iffy, just fought the orchard boss and EO procced only once and counted down just before she was downed.

Edit: hmm, just fought Veritania and the EO timer never dropped below 8secs haha.
Last edited by j3pli on Jan 29, 2021, 6:16:54 AM
Is there an alternative to flame dash? I really don't like it and it makes me nauseous (because of instant movement). Lightning warp is kinda slow. I use frostblink atm with combustion linked to it, but lack of charges is killing me. Though it doesn't interrupt channeling, which makes me think it was created for this kind of builds specifically.
"
Is there an alternative to flame dash?

There is leap slam and shield charge, although the second won't let you cross gaps. As an added bonus you can support either with fortify, potentially doing away with the need for Overlord on a cluster jewel.
"
j3pli wrote:
"

One thing is for sure, when I jump into a target rich environment (such as a ritual altar), EO is always up and constantly refreshing. Single target/small packs is a bit iffy, just fought the orchard boss and EO procced only once and counted down just before she was downed.

Edit: hmm, just fought Veritania and the EO timer never dropped below 8secs haha.

ok great info, thanks!

What is your crit strike chance with out Sulphur flask?

I am looking into the Sulphur because down the line I am hoping to add a bottled faith (if I don't need burn protection on a flask once I use Inflammable). According to POB, Bottled Faith adds a large chunk of DPS. And for some reason Bottled Faith is much cheaper this league. It usually settles in around 12ex but it it down at 8ex right now.
Can someone please post an updated POB for the Elementalist? Maybe my configs are off but how does this build reach 5 million dps?

At most it's only approaching 2 million.........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info