[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I haven't played the game for a few years, but I'm thinking the 8-10ex I've been quoted for the Helmet Enchant is a little high.

I've just swapped over to CI after getting one-shot many time and plenty of instant deaths to random mobs.
Last edited by Zaluron on Feb 26, 2022, 4:57:48 AM
"
"
stoudtlr wrote:
after about 35 labs I couldn't force myself to do any more and bought a lab service on TFT today.

nice!! How was the interaction on TFT? I have been meaning to try TFT this league but have not yet had the reason to. I think on my next build I may need it though.

It was my first time using tft, but it was easy.
1. Go to the channel "lab-echants-asc"
2. Look thru the people offering their service and pick one
3. send them a dm with the enchant you want and they'll tell you the price
4. meet in game in give them the helmet you want enchanted
5. wait for a few hours while they run lab for the enchant
6. they'll dm or whisper in game once they have the enchant
7. they give you the helm back and you pay the previously agreed on fee.
8. go to "services-vouches" channel and leave a vouch for the person.

"
Zaluron wrote:
I haven't played the game for a few years, but I'm thinking the 8-10ex I've been quoted for the Helmet Enchant is a little high.

I've just swapped over to CI after getting one-shot many time and plenty of instant deaths to random mobs.

8ex is too high. I dm'd two people (jojo and Khalejra) and first one said 2-3ex depending on how many times it took and the other said 3ex.

I went with Khalejra and when I dm'd him he was in the prize room already and actually had the Incinerate enchant as an option! Too bad you can't trade while in lab. After I gave him my helm he dm'd me about 8hrs later to let me know he hit the enchant again and my helm was ready to be picked up.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Feb 26, 2022, 7:36:37 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:

It was my first time using tft, but it was easy.
1. Go to the channel "lab-echants-asc"
2. Look thru the people offering their service and pick one
3. send them a dm with the enchant you want and they'll tell you the price
4. meet in game in give them the helmet you want enchanted
5. wait for a few hours while they run lab for the enchant
6. they'll dm or whisper in game once they have the enchant
7. they give you the helm back and you pay the previously agreed on fee.
8. go to "services-vouches" channel and leave a vouch for the person.

nice!!

I used it last night as well. I was sweating bullets because the item I was handing over to a total stranger was 50ex+ and I felt less than sure about what I was doing (I have been naïve in past leagues and have been scammed because I am dumb).

Luckily I had no issues last night. I used the Voucher system to make sure the guy had plenty of services completed and just left it in the gods hands.

What I was looking for was a gamble so it took 3 tries from 3 different guys but I finally got it.

Whew :)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 26, 2022, 8:10:29 AM
...at last, after 5 unsuccessful attempts:) the archnemesis divergent incinerate lvl21:
"
Brigetiol wrote:
...at last, after 5 unsuccessful attempts:) the archnemesis divergent incinerate lvl21:

awesome!!!

Just got a new watcher's eye for my build and switched the crit mastery from +3 to ailment effect and elemental mastery from ailment effect to reflect. Pantheon mastery also changed to Solaris for crit reduction. Ailment immune, crit immune, reflect immune, and curse immune. Only map mod I have to watch for now is no regen :-)
Nice!!

I was just thinking that I should do something about the fact I'm rolling mostly reflect maps.
Last edited by Zaluron on Feb 26, 2022, 12:37:24 PM
finally got the harvest weapon enchant:
Last edited by 8r3nt on Feb 26, 2022, 1:12:00 PM
"
stoudtlr wrote:

Just got a new watcher's eye for my build and switched the crit mastery from +3 to ailment effect and elemental mastery from ailment effect to reflect. Pantheon mastery also changed to Solaris for crit reduction. Ailment immune, crit immune, reflect immune, and curse immune. Only map mod I have to watch for now is no regen :-)

This is fabulous. A tank's tank :)

Do you still need to avoid negative resistance for map mods or do you simply just not use RF?
"

This is fabulous. A tank's tank :)

Do you still need to avoid negative resistance for map mods or do you simply just not use RF?

Don't have to worry about those either. Can't use RF now since I decided to try a CI version.

I do still use the vaal version for a boost against bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info