[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
Rhaay wrote:

Any idea to upgrade?

that looks fabulous! You are really close to the final version of the build

The only things left would be:

1) +1 to all socketed gems corruption in chest

2) Seeing if you can replace the physical attack damage stat on one ring

3) Keep your eye out for a better Megalomaniac where you can use 2 or even 3 of the nodes.

4) Head to your menagerie and beast craft 30% quality on as many items as you can

5) for the weapon, look for the Harvest to change its quality to elemental damage. AOE does not do a ton for this build because of the OP nature of Infernal Cry
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 28, 2021, 7:56:52 PM
I managed to get an overlord with uncompromising (https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Uncompromising) and did a few adjustments to my build (Like getting +1 socketed gems on gloves for enlighten); giving me room for an additional 35% reserved mana. Should I fit in skitterbots, flesh and stone, or petrified blood so I can free up my belt and ring slots? If the latter, are there any good unique belts or rings that would be great to use?

POB: https://pastebin.com/eSstF3dc

Edit: I think I'm going to go with petrified blood with a high ES+ES recovery belt that'll push my ES up to 4.8k (from 4.1k) and a ES recovery of 1.4 per sec and 600 ES leech on top of the sweet ES on block (60k armour with flask up). If I keep my rings, I'll also have 57% reduced curse effectiveness on myself (Since I'm not longer trying to nullify coward's legacy's downside).
Last edited by Bread_bad on May 30, 2021, 4:23:11 AM
Anyone got an idea what i could upgrade?

I got some ideas like a corrupted cowards legacy with incr. determination effect or maybe a bottled faith or cinderswallow instead of atziris promise.

I'd rather prefer upgrading in offence and dps since i still can switch from this
to my other Skin of the Loyal
, but all ideas are welcome.

Quickly created a PoB, i hope it's got all important informations:
https://pastebin.com/9QZHFbVr

Edit: I bought this Cowards Legacy
and ingame its 26371 instead of 24753 Armour with a non corrupted one.

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Gnordin on Jun 2, 2021, 2:53:42 PM
"
Gnordin wrote:
Anyone got an idea what i could upgrade?

I got some ideas like a corrupted cowards legacy with incr. determination effect or maybe a bottled faith or cinderswallow instead of atziris promise.

I'd rather prefer upgrading in offence and dps since i still can switch from this
to my other Skin of the Loyal
, but all ideas are welcome.

Quickly created a PoB, i hope it's got all important informations:
https://pastebin.com/9QZHFbVr

Edit: I bought this Cowards Legacy
and ingame its 26371 instead of 24753 Armour with a non corrupted one.

My gear
Spoiler

You can try getting an amulet with +1 to fire and intelligence gems like this one:
Hi there,
In the skills tree for Inquisitor, I saw 3 points at Steelwood Stance. I don't see the build uses staff at all. Do I miss something?
"
Vannzo wrote:
Hi there,
In the skills tree for Inquisitor, I saw 3 points at Steelwood Stance. I don't see the build uses staff at all. Do I miss something?

Correct,
But the armour on block is global and works for this build too :) (as well as the increased armour btw)
Thanks for clarification.
Awesome guide overall! I went the elementalist route and did some modifications to the build based off some things I liked from other builds I saw (Like taking Skin of Lords with iron reflex + grace implicit on shield for insane armour, using frostblink with divergent incinerate to always have max stages, etc.). It's very calming not having to worry too much about dying from a random one shot mechanic compared to all the other builds I played previously.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7fEHkqwV
hey @Claeysken,

Have you ever considered whether we could use elemental equilibrium with this build via socketing a Summon Lightning Golem in a Malachai's Artifice ring?

I was thinking of trying the Golem Elementalist version next league and saw a video on this Malachai's Artifice mechanic today and wondered if it was something worth considering.....

We obviously give up a lot of stats from losing a rare ring but the damage boost looks significant in POB.

Let me know what you think...
"
hey @Claeysken,

Have you ever considered whether we could use elemental equilibrium with this build via socketing a Summon Lightning Golem in a Malachai's Artifice ring?

I was thinking of trying the Golem Elementalist version next league and saw a video on this Malachai's Artifice mechanic today and wondered if it was something worth considering.....

We obviously give up a lot of stats from losing a rare ring but the damage boost looks significant in POB.

Let me know what you think...

Hey,
I did not really consider it because I really wanted to get that reduced curse effect on the rings :)
Although, I've read in this thread that some people don't find the curse effect all that necessary, so perhaps it's a viable idea.

Feel free to try it! ;)

Greetz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info