[3.10] Ewpewww's 'budget' CoC Arc Herald Stacker - >10 mil shaper DPS for as cheap as ~15ex

Thanks for this build, Ewpew! First build I ever played where I don't have to dodge shaper's beam and ground degens. Uber elder is easy deathless. Conquerors melt in seconds. Fast clear speed.
The only boss I haven't tried is Sirus A8 (I use my max block glad for him) but I'll try Sirus once my character is level 96.
"
Ewpew wrote:

Hey, from my experience, chaos resistance always helps in the Sirus fight. Once you have CI, you want to get some replenishing presence on your cluster jewels for more survivability. The Sirus fight is also quite mechanical, you need to know when you can deal the most damage to him and when to run. Hope this helps!

Yeah. I just did him deathless today (first time ever for me) w/o him getting beyond the channeling phase. This build is just so OP but I do agree that you can min-max the crap out of this build. I've accumulated about 20ex more now. I'm wondering if it's worth it to switch to a 5 voice jewel. I've already invested into a crit watcher's eye and a nice amulet with vitality and RMR. I'm sitting around 7.5M arc damage ... and with 52% reduction that's 10 attacks per second (right?) so I'm doing like 75M shaper damage, I think. All I know is that bosses melt like they're white trash mob at this point.
After some upgrade I manage to get all aura and reach 70 chaos resistant

What should I upgrade next ? for cost-effective

https://pastebin.com/wBetb25a

Hey there! Thanks for the build! I'm still early stages, level 82. I'm able to run all auras/heralds besides 2 puritoes and the haste at this point. Just too mana starved, it seems. To this point, are there any skill gems I should be leaving at level 1, like Precision which seems to reserve mana actual rather than percentage. I'm playing ps4 so building this has been a bit pricier than if on pc, well actually a lot pricier haha, but it's still been reasonable. Thanks for any help!
This build is awesome to play, I'm loving it!

I have a question though; I really, really really don't understand the whole part about CoC and breakpoints and attack speed and stuff. Is having lots of attack speed reducing my damage? How does that work? Could you help me out with that?

Thank you
Thanks for posting this build!

Quick question, POB is telling me I can get a 21% damage increase by swapping cold penetration over to elemental focus. What is it missing? It also prefers cold to fire support over cold penetration although not by as much.

How big of a problem is corrupted blood for this build in the Sirus fight?
Last edited by 38thDoE on May 26, 2020, 10:59:31 AM
"
argara wrote:
Thanks so much for the build! Just killed my first Sirus today (only AL 4 or 5, but still). Insta phased him.

Glad you are enjoying the build!!
"
sefishbrat wrote:
Thanks for this build, Ewpew! First build I ever played where I don't have to dodge shaper's beam and ground degens. Uber elder is easy deathless. Conquerors melt in seconds. Fast clear speed.
The only boss I haven't tried is Sirus A8 (I use my max block glad for him) but I'll try Sirus once my character is level 96.

Hey man, so glad you are liking the build! Thank you for checking it out.
"
Greyyyy wrote:
This build is awesome to play, I'm loving it!

I have a question though; I really, really really don't understand the whole part about CoC and breakpoints and attack speed and stuff. Is having lots of attack speed reducing my damage? How does that work? Could you help me out with that?

Thank you

Magic numbers to keep in mind for CoC:

0 to 13% ICRS = 6.06 aps max (ideally)
14 to 51% ICRS = 7.57 aps max (ideally)
52%+ ICRS = 10.1 aps max (ideally)

You want to be as close to the max APS as possible w/o going over otherwise you start to lose DPS because of the way the game handles the number of attacks and triggers (see CoC post that is linked in the OP). You can be under it but try not to go over it.... unless you can do double for each break point (12.1 for 0%, 15 for 14%, 20 for 52%). Honestly, check out that thread. Read it a few times if you have to. I read it 4 or 5 times just to make sure I understood how it worked.

Also, use in-game to check your attack speed. For some reason I can't get my PoB to show the right APS.
Can i use belt with 19% Recovery speed? Or i must only with 15%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info